UChicago Class of 2020

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)

Where are you from?

1st Circuit
2
3%
2nd Circuit
7
12%
3rd Circuit
3
5%
4th Circuit
3
5%
5th/11th Circuit
5
8%
6th Circuit
4
7%
7th Circuit
6
10%
8th Circuit
6
10%
9th Circuit
20
33%
10th Circuit
4
7%
 
Total votes: 60

User avatar
lawlzschool
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby lawlzschool » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:44 pm

poptart123 wrote:
lawschoolhopeful28 wrote:Have people received their financial aid award letters yet? I got a merit scholarship letter in April, submitted my FAFSA in may, but I haven't heard anything from them about need based aid/financial aid.


Got mine last week.


+1

User avatar
poptart123
Posts: 1089
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby poptart123 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:52 am

Anybody know when Patino stuff is announced?

j.chvd
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:03 am

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby j.chvd » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:54 pm

poptart123 wrote:Anybody know when Patino stuff is announced?

Looking at past threads, it seems that they announce Patino Fellowship information in August - September.

User avatar
poptart123
Posts: 1089
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby poptart123 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:42 pm

j.chvd wrote:
poptart123 wrote:Anybody know when Patino stuff is announced?

Looking at past threads, it seems that they announce Patino Fellowship information in August - September.

Dang that's a long time. Thanks for the insight.

xandra_v
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby xandra_v » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:14 pm

Hey everyone, just admitted off WL on Friday and checking in :)

User avatar
poptart123
Posts: 1089
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby poptart123 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:14 pm

xandra_v wrote:Hey everyone, just admitted off WL on Friday and checking in :)


Congratulations!

xandra_v
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby xandra_v » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:38 pm

poptart123 wrote:
xandra_v wrote:Hey everyone, just admitted off WL on Friday and checking in :)


Congratulations!


Thanks! Very excited to be here :)

User avatar
poptart123
Posts: 1089
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby poptart123 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:18 am

Anyone else hear about Tony Patinio?

User avatar
lawlzschool
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby lawlzschool » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:27 pm

poptart123 wrote:Anyone else hear about Tony Patinio?


no :( im guessing this is bad news for me

RedPurpleBlue
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby RedPurpleBlue » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:47 pm

xandra_v wrote:Hey everyone, just admitted off WL on Friday and checking in :)


Defecting from NU? :(

xandra_v
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby xandra_v » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:50 pm

RedPurpleBlue wrote:
xandra_v wrote:Hey everyone, just admitted off WL on Friday and checking in :)


Defecting from NU? :(


I suppose...totally last second and unexpected!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RedPurpleBlue
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby RedPurpleBlue » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:14 pm

xandra_v wrote:
RedPurpleBlue wrote:
xandra_v wrote:Hey everyone, just admitted off WL on Friday and checking in :)


Defecting from NU? :(


I suppose...totally last second and unexpected!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Good luck! I'm sure it'll turn out for the best :D

xandra_v
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby xandra_v » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:30 pm

RedPurpleBlue wrote:
xandra_v wrote:
RedPurpleBlue wrote:
xandra_v wrote:Hey everyone, just admitted off WL on Friday and checking in :)


Defecting from NU? :(


I suppose...totally last second and unexpected!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Good luck! I'm sure it'll turn out for the best :D


Thanks!! Best of luck to you too--crush it!

xandra_v
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby xandra_v » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi friends, can anyone forward me the sort of "preparatory" emails that have been sent out thus far? Would love to be able to wrap my head around any key logistical information etc. I can PM you my email address--thanks!

User avatar
armc808
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby armc808 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:25 pm

xandra_v wrote:Hi friends, can anyone forward me the sort of "preparatory" emails that have been sent out thus far? Would love to be able to wrap my head around any key logistical information etc. I can PM you my email address--thanks!

All of the communications sent by the law school can be found in the 'summer letters' section of the admitted students website. Everything you need to get up to speed can be found there.

xandra_v
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby xandra_v » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:27 pm

armc808 wrote:
xandra_v wrote:Hi friends, can anyone forward me the sort of "preparatory" emails that have been sent out thus far? Would love to be able to wrap my head around any key logistical information etc. I can PM you my email address--thanks!

All of the communications sent by the law school can be found in the 'summer letters' section of the admitted students website. Everything you need to get up to speed can be found there.


I just discovered this yesterday--but thanks! Looking forward to meeting everyone soon.

User avatar
LSRAT
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:02 am

Re: UChicago Class of 2020

Postby LSRAT » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Hey y'all. The course schedule is up. While it doesn't show what classes you'll have, you can peruse when certain classes will be offered.




Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests