List of Student Groups
Admitted Students Page
- Deadline to submit forms: March 15, 2017.
- Info available on this page.
Admitted Students Weekends:
- Links to pretty much everything: Blackboard, Practice Exams, Symplicity, etc.
- Cornell Law version of craigslist. Buy/sell books, used items, graduation tickets, sublets, etc.
- If you're interested in on-campus housing that's very close to the law school (literally 1 minute walk), check out 13 South (males only, though)
- Other options include Maplewood and Hasbrouck, but those are much farther away and probably not worth it.
- Craigslist. If you're wondering where to look, here's a map of the area
- Cornell's housing site
- Collegetown Terrace: Most popular location. Not super close to the law school, but a very nice apartment complex that is popular with law students. 10-15 minute walk, and a shuttle runs to the law school regularly.
- James Orcutt Real Estate
- Ithaca Renting
- Certified Properties
- 312 College Ave
- Beer Properties
- You will find many people looking for roommates in the facebook group.
Job Resources for SOs
- The Cornell Store
- Bear Necessities has a limited selection of law school apparel.
- CLSA should host an apparel sale during the year, which will have law school specific swag.
- For good deals on used textbooks, check out Kraftees.
- Meal plans. Very few people get these.
- Law School Cafeteria. Some people eat lunch here. Others go someplace in Collegetown or bring their lunch.
- Can buy food at Wegmans.
- Or visit the Farmer's Market.
- Some tourist website. Has list of hotels. If you're flying into the Tompkins regional airport, you will probably want to book a hotel with free shuttle service to and from the airport.
- Campus to Campus bus service provides transport to and from NYC for $165 round-trip.
- Shortline and Greyhound are less luxurious, but cheaper.
- For getting around Ithaca, TCAT bus is free for all new-to-Cornell students for the first year.
- Ithaca also has a Carshare program you may wish to use in lieu of bringing your own car.
- Cornell commuting webpage.
- Ithaca Dispatch (taxi service).
- You can ask current students in the taking questions thread.