We're A1L mad here - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Pole]

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)

What Classes Do You Have This Semester?

Ks
65
16%
Crim
52
13%
Civ Pro
82
20%
Torts
58
14%
Property
39
10%
Con Law
20
5%
LRW
85
21%
 
Total votes: 401

User avatar
TexasENG

Silver
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Taking New Poll Suggestions]

Postby TexasENG » Thu May 04, 2017 2:02 pm

ashrice13 wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:Chromebooks will almost definitely not work with exam software or some of the things you may need for clinics.

I went with the surface pro 4 and I love it. The new keyboard is really good as long as you're on a table and I like the tablet functionality of it and the fact that I can remove the keyboard if I want.

My girlfriend has a yoga and it just never felt right as a tablet, it was always like it was a laptop first and foremost. The surface definitely gave a lot of attention to the tablet functionality. I find myself taking the cover off if I'm just surfing on my couch or something.

I'm not sure how well the keyboard will work for exams, but I'll probably leave the cover at home and bring a bt one if I find that it's difficult to use throughout the year

Does your girlfriend like the Yoga in general, though? After some comparison shopping it seems like my most likely buy at this point. I feel like it has just enough of what I need without giving me all the extras that I don't really care about (and therefore don't want to pay more for).


Also interested in this, currently leaning towards the HP Spectre x360 which looks like the sweet spot for me for technology / price.

User avatar
TexasENG

Silver
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby TexasENG » Thu May 04, 2017 2:03 pm

Had to vote Rigo, not sure if he's actually a real person or just an advanced TLS AI

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chandhi » Thu May 04, 2017 2:03 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:if I have already met a person in the poll then I can't vote for them right ?

just vote guy anyway because he is my runner-up


can confirm that both your number 1 and 2 picks are cool people IRL. we need to have a squad 2020 meet up

Too bad SOME PEOPLE are gonna be staying on the West Coast :roll:

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Thu May 04, 2017 2:04 pm

btw, sorry if you didn't make the poll. i basically chose people with either a lot of posts or people who stood out to me.

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Taking New Poll Suggestions]

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Thu May 04, 2017 2:08 pm

TexasENG wrote:
ashrice13 wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:Chromebooks will almost definitely not work with exam software or some of the things you may need for clinics.

I went with the surface pro 4 and I love it. The new keyboard is really good as long as you're on a table and I like the tablet functionality of it and the fact that I can remove the keyboard if I want.

My girlfriend has a yoga and it just never felt right as a tablet, it was always like it was a laptop first and foremost. The surface definitely gave a lot of attention to the tablet functionality. I find myself taking the cover off if I'm just surfing on my couch or something.

I'm not sure how well the keyboard will work for exams, but I'll probably leave the cover at home and bring a bt one if I find that it's difficult to use throughout the year

Does your girlfriend like the Yoga in general, though? After some comparison shopping it seems like my most likely buy at this point. I feel like it has just enough of what I need without giving me all the extras that I don't really care about (and therefore don't want to pay more for).


Also interested in this, currently leaning towards the HP Spectre x360 which looks like the sweet spot for me for technology / price.


Hers is a few years old but she likes it. She's really not big on the tablet part and as a slime ultrabook it does really well. It's starting to get a little long in the tooth but I think some of the lag is from wear and tear more than anything. I think honestly if I weren't willing to jump to a surface but wanted some amount of tablet ability I would go x360 at this point.

Haven't heard anything about the new pen though

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Rigo » Thu May 04, 2017 2:09 pm

TexasENG wrote:Had to vote Rigo, not sure if he's actually a real person or just an advanced TLS AI

Oh hello human.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Thu May 04, 2017 2:10 pm

rigo running away with waiter of the year for the 6th year in a row.

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby thatlawlkid » Thu May 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Rigo is TLS.

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby dietcoke1 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:13 pm

amta wrote:btw, sorry if you didn't make the poll. i basically chose people with either a lot of posts or people who stood out to me.


so I don't stand out? :|

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby dietcoke1 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:14 pm

chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:if I have already met a person in the poll then I can't vote for them right ?

just vote guy anyway because he is my runner-up


can confirm that both your number 1 and 2 picks are cool people IRL. we need to have a squad 2020 meet up

Too bad SOME PEOPLE are gonna be staying on the West Coast :roll:


lol sorry but we all know WEST COAST is BEST COAST

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chandhi » Thu May 04, 2017 2:15 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:if I have already met a person in the poll then I can't vote for them right ?

just vote guy anyway because he is my runner-up


can confirm that both your number 1 and 2 picks are cool people IRL. we need to have a squad 2020 meet up

Too bad SOME PEOPLE are gonna be staying on the West Coast :roll:


lol sorry but we all know WEST COAST is BEST COAST

Wish I could disagree but I really can't

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Thu May 04, 2017 2:15 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:
amta wrote:btw, sorry if you didn't make the poll. i basically chose people with either a lot of posts or people who stood out to me.


so I don't stand out? :|


you were actually 11, but then it wouldn't let me do more than 10 and i just had to know how TLS felt about Sybill.

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby dietcoke1 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:16 pm

amta wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:
amta wrote:btw, sorry if you didn't make the poll. i basically chose people with either a lot of posts or people who stood out to me.


so I don't stand out? :|


you were actually 11, but then it wouldn't let me do more than 10 and i just had to know how TLS felt about Sybill.


completely understandable. Sybill is one dynamic character

Monday

Silver
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:36 am

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Monday » Thu May 04, 2017 2:16 pm

.
Last edited by Monday on Thu May 11, 2017 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby dietcoke1 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:17 pm

I think dyebri should have made the cut as well

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chandhi » Thu May 04, 2017 2:18 pm

amta wrote: i just had to know how TLS felt about Sybill.

Sybill is bae

User avatar
R. Jeeves

Gold
Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby R. Jeeves » Thu May 04, 2017 2:18 pm

someone at asw said they prob wouldnt know my handle unless i was "someone big like Rigo or something"

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Thu May 04, 2017 2:18 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:I think dyebri should have made the cut as well


maybe i should have had two regional polls, then a championship round.

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby dietcoke1 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:19 pm

R. Jeeves wrote:someone at asw said they prob wouldnt know my handle unless i was "someone big like Rigo or something"


LOL same

User avatar
R. Jeeves

Gold
Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby R. Jeeves » Thu May 04, 2017 2:19 pm

i met Rigo back when he was Dirigo

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby dietcoke1 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:20 pm

amta wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I think dyebri should have made the cut as well


maybe i should have had two regional polls, then a championship round.


bracket challenge TLS edition. throw MS9 in there as a #1 seed

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3428
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Taking New Poll Suggestions]

Postby guynourmin » Thu May 04, 2017 2:22 pm

ashrice13 wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:My girlfriend has a yoga and it just never felt right as a tablet, it was always like it was a laptop first and foremost.

Does your girlfriend like the Yoga in general, though? After some comparison shopping it seems like my most likely buy at this point. I feel like it has just enough of what I need without giving me all the extras that I don't really care about (and therefore don't want to pay more for).

I have the same question, because I want something that is a laptop first.

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3428
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby guynourmin » Thu May 04, 2017 2:24 pm

Amta, you should have put yourself in the poll. (I voted Ash!)

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3428
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby guynourmin » Thu May 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Although I'll go fishing with a certain someone anytime! lol

User avatar
R. Jeeves

Gold
Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby R. Jeeves » Thu May 04, 2017 2:26 pm

this poll is RIGGED



Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests