We're A1L mad here - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Pole]

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)

What Classes Do You Have This Semester?

Ks
65
16%
Crim
52
13%
Civ Pro
82
20%
Torts
58
14%
Property
39
10%
Con Law
20
5%
LRW
85
21%
 
Total votes: 401

User avatar
Stylnator

Silver
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Stylnator » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:16 am

RParadela wrote:Curious, what and where are all of your career goals? I feel like there's a lot of PI folks in this class for whatever reason


PD! Dream job would be getting appointed to chief FPD of my state but there's a lot of luck required in that (most notably, you have to have all the relevant experience + be flexible enough in your life at the exact same moment someone else is ready to retire)

User avatar
tncats

Bronze
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 am

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby tncats » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:35 am

I'm PI-oriented too. I thought I had a specific area of interest in PI, but I'm a little burnt out from working in that field already. I'm hoping I find a new area of interest in law school.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:08 pm

New poll

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:16 pm

amta wrote:New poll

So like... how do we know where we rate? cuz i feel like a bad person already

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:17 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
amta wrote:New poll

So like... how do we know where we rate? cuz i feel like a bad person already


i put the link to the actual test in the OP

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:19 pm

amta wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
amta wrote:New poll

So like... how do we know where we rate? cuz i feel like a bad person already


i put the link to the actual test in the OP

judging by the options im assuming its a terrible thing to click on from my work computer.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:23 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:judging by the options im assuming its a terrible thing to click on from my work computer.


you should be good as long as your work doesn't have some crazy firewall. it's just a text based site with no images.

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:23 pm

amta wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:judging by the options im assuming its a terrible thing to click on from my work computer.


you should be good as long as your work doesn't have some crazy firewall. it's just a text based site with no images.

I got a 12....

User avatar
TexasENG

Silver
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby TexasENG » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:24 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
amta wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
amta wrote:New poll

So like... how do we know where we rate? cuz i feel like a bad person already


i put the link to the actual test in the OP

judging by the options im assuming its a terrible thing to click on from my work computer.


Probably not the best thing to fill in at work.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:24 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
amta wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:judging by the options im assuming its a terrible thing to click on from my work computer.


you should be good as long as your work doesn't have some crazy firewall. it's just a text based site with no images.

I got a 12....


that might be a record for TLS. you and
bwaldorf wrote:
need jesus.

User avatar
TexasENG

Silver
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby TexasENG » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:25 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
amta wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:judging by the options im assuming its a terrible thing to click on from my work computer.


you should be good as long as your work doesn't have some crazy firewall. it's just a text based site with no images.

I got a 12....


Wtf did your C&F disclosure form look like if you got a 12?

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:25 pm

TexasENG wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
amta wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:judging by the options im assuming its a terrible thing to click on from my work computer.


you should be good as long as your work doesn't have some crazy firewall. it's just a text based site with no images.

I got a 12....


Wtf did your C&F disclosure form look like if you got a 12?

nothing... never been caught hahah

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:26 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:nothing... never been caught hahah


lol. running from the police =/= arrested

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude

Silver
Posts: 546
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:26 pm

We're so close to having a TLSer hit single digits on the test. We can do it!

User avatar
TexasENG

Silver
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby TexasENG » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:27 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
TexasENG wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
amta wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:judging by the options im assuming its a terrible thing to click on from my work computer.


you should be good as long as your work doesn't have some crazy firewall. it's just a text based site with no images.

I got a 12....


Wtf did your C&F disclosure form look like if you got a 12?

nothing... never been caught hahah


I got a 30 which I think is fairly normal barring some combination of heavy drugs, swinging or lots of run in with the law.

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:28 pm

am i supposed to be proud? i feel dirty

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:We're so close to having a TLSer hit single digits on the test. We can do it!


TLS waiters meet up in vegas to get everyone down to single digits!

User avatar
R. Jeeves

Gold
Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby R. Jeeves » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:40 pm

amta wrote:New poll

u couldve done the kinsey scale

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:43 pm

R. Jeeves wrote:
amta wrote:New poll

u couldve done the kinsey scale


thats next.

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2316
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Keilz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Keilz wrote: I still have nightmares that one day I'm going to walk into work and suddenly the client initiates twenty new cases without any warning (has happened before).


I jinxed myself. This just happened again :( :cry: get me out of here i'm tired of emails

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3428
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby guynourmin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:48 pm

R. Jeeves wrote:
amta wrote:New poll

u couldve done the kinsey scale

Your sexuality is about as fluid as the polar ice caps.

User avatar
R. Jeeves

Gold
Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby R. Jeeves » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:49 pm

guybourdin wrote:
R. Jeeves wrote:
amta wrote:New poll

u couldve done the kinsey scale

Your sexuality is about as fluid as the polar ice caps.

:lol: :lol:

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3428
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby guynourmin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:55 pm

R. Jeeves wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
R. Jeeves wrote:
amta wrote:New poll

u couldve done the kinsey scale

Your sexuality is about as fluid as the polar ice caps.

:lol: :lol:

Sanchez->Hazard a good fantasy move? I only watch Liverpool this season and my team is seriously suffering.

User avatar
R. Jeeves

Gold
Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby R. Jeeves » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:13 pm

guybourdin wrote:
R. Jeeves wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
R. Jeeves wrote:
amta wrote:New poll

u couldve done the kinsey scale

Your sexuality is about as fluid as the polar ice caps.

:lol: :lol:

Sanchez->Hazard a good fantasy move? I only watch Liverpool this season and my team is seriously suffering.

hazard is 1.2 mil less and he's been in better form as of late and chelsea has an easier remaining schedule.

ive never done fpl though (or any fantasy sport) so idk actually what factors to consider.

eta: ok he was bad last week but that's because mourinho had him man-marked
Last edited by R. Jeeves on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Rigo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 pm

Never cheated nor run from police.



Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests