We're A1L mad here - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Pole]

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)

What Classes Do You Have This Semester?

Ks
65
16%
Crim
52
13%
Civ Pro
82
20%
Torts
58
14%
Property
39
10%
Con Law
20
5%
LRW
85
21%
 
Total votes: 401

Hikikomorist

Platinum
Posts: 7788
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Hikikomorist » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:33 pm

I was close to 80 in the purity test. You should take the Levinson sociopathy test.

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby dietcoke1 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:33 pm

brinicolec wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:c/o 2019 thread is so dead now. is that going to be us when we enter He1L


probably.

but if it makes you feel any better, if you go to Michigan, you'll always have access to me :lol:


lol true and the other TLS mass headed to Mich. I think by the end of the cycle, Mich might be most populated with TLSers

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby brinicolec » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:35 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:c/o 2019 thread is so dead now. is that going to be us when we enter He1L


probably.

but if it makes you feel any better, if you go to Michigan, you'll always have access to me :lol:


lol true and the other TLS mass headed to Mich. I think by the end of the cycle, Mich might be most populated with TLSers


I'm not sure lol. It's hard to tell. The Michigan admitted students group on FB has the most members of any of the ones I'm in though so I wonder if Michigan folks are just more visible.

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chandhi » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:37 pm

brinicolec wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:c/o 2019 thread is so dead now. is that going to be us when we enter He1L


probably.

but if it makes you feel any better, if you go to Michigan, you'll always have access to me :lol:


lol true and the other TLS mass headed to Mich. I think by the end of the cycle, Mich might be most populated with TLSers


I'm not sure lol. It's hard to tell. The Michigan admitted students group on FB has the most members of any of the ones I'm in though so I wonder if Michigan folks are just more visible.

Lol Asha tweeted my photo from Michigan's ASW. Even YLS is promoting Michigan this year

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby brinicolec » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:38 pm

chandhi wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:c/o 2019 thread is so dead now. is that going to be us when we enter He1L


probably.

but if it makes you feel any better, if you go to Michigan, you'll always have access to me :lol:


lol true and the other TLS mass headed to Mich. I think by the end of the cycle, Mich might be most populated with TLSers


I'm not sure lol. It's hard to tell. The Michigan admitted students group on FB has the most members of any of the ones I'm in though so I wonder if Michigan folks are just more visible.

Lol Asha tweeted my photo from Michigan's ASW. Even YLS is promoting Michigan this year


Really, what was her caption?! Lol

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chandhi » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:41 pm

brinicolec wrote:
chandhi wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:c/o 2019 thread is so dead now. is that going to be us when we enter He1L


probably.

but if it makes you feel any better, if you go to Michigan, you'll always have access to me :lol:


lol true and the other TLS mass headed to Mich. I think by the end of the cycle, Mich might be most populated with TLSers


I'm not sure lol. It's hard to tell. The Michigan admitted students group on FB has the most members of any of the ones I'm in though so I wonder if Michigan folks are just more visible.

Lol Asha tweeted my photo from Michigan's ASW. Even YLS is promoting Michigan this year


Really, what was her caption?! Lol


"OMG I just learned that @UMichLawAdmit Admissions Cat was part of its admit program. Does USNWR rank law school cats?? *cat emoji* #worried"

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chargers21 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:04 pm

I scored a modest 27

User avatar
Baby Gaga

Bronze
Posts: 432
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:07 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Baby Gaga » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:41 pm

I scored a 57 and feel like a bad person

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:42 pm

Baby Gaga wrote:I scored a 57 and feel like a bad person


-_____-

User avatar
renc56

Bronze
Posts: 332
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:26 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby renc56 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:01 pm

42 club

User avatar
Stephylynette

Bronze
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:04 am

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Stephylynette » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:08 pm

64. Lololol y'all I swear I'm not boring

User avatar
azaleafire

Bronze
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby azaleafire » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Even 40

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude

Silver
Posts: 546
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Stephylynette wrote:64. Lololol y'all I swear I'm not boring


That'll still be considered impure in North Carolina.

User avatar
Sarastro

Bronze
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Sarastro » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:11 am

50.. Those cop/drug ones must be worth a lot of points.

User avatar
LSRAT

Bronze
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:02 am

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby LSRAT » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:34 am

23, but I hardly feel rebellious or impure. What a weird test.

User avatar
big_willy_style_333

Bronze
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby big_willy_style_333 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:37 am

bored af at work, someone tell me how i start in the lounge. looking to get that post count up

User avatar
RParadela

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby RParadela » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:38 am

big_willy_style_333 wrote:bored af at work, someone tell me how i start in the lounge. looking to get that post count up


You need to lurk for at least a week before you can enter that cesspool. If not, you'll be eaten alive

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chandhi » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:40 am

RParadela wrote:
big_willy_style_333 wrote:bored af at work, someone tell me how i start in the lounge. looking to get that post count up


You need to lurk for at least a week before you can enter that cesspool. If not, you'll be eaten alive

Also tentatively considering this but I am deeply frightened.

User avatar
Po$eidon

Bronze
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Po$eidon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:50 am

22. I was checking boxes like an octogenarian at the doctor's office

User avatar
ashrice13

Gold
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 am

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby ashrice13 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:58 am

chandhi wrote:
RParadela wrote:
big_willy_style_333 wrote:bored af at work, someone tell me how i start in the lounge. looking to get that post count up


You need to lurk for at least a week before you can enter that cesspool. If not, you'll be eaten alive

Also tentatively considering this but I am deeply frightened.

You gotta do what I do.
Post on random new threads with topics that you like but don't say anything really controversial, spend the next day thinking people will give a shit, realize no one has even paid attention to the fact that you posted, read ensuing argument over something-or-other, be glad no one cares enough about you to give you as much shit as they give everyone else, repeat.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:02 pm

ashrice13 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
RParadela wrote:
big_willy_style_333 wrote:bored af at work, someone tell me how i start in the lounge. looking to get that post count up


You need to lurk for at least a week before you can enter that cesspool. If not, you'll be eaten alive

Also tentatively considering this but I am deeply frightened.

You gotta do what I do.
Post on random new threads with topics that you like but don't say anything really controversial, spend the next day thinking people will give a shit, realize no one has even paid attention to the fact that you posted, read ensuing argument over something-or-other, be glad no one cares enough about you to give you as much shit as they give everyone else, repeat.


don't be a shithead. just keep posting. eventually you will be accepted. start in an OT thread like sports or fashion or fitness if you're really worried.

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chandhi » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:03 pm

ashrice13 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
RParadela wrote:
big_willy_style_333 wrote:bored af at work, someone tell me how i start in the lounge. looking to get that post count up


You need to lurk for at least a week before you can enter that cesspool. If not, you'll be eaten alive

Also tentatively considering this but I am deeply frightened.

You gotta do what I do.
Post on random new threads with topics that you like but don't say anything really controversial, spend the next day thinking people will give a shit, realize no one has even paid attention to the fact that you posted, read ensuing argument over something-or-other, be glad no one cares enough about you to give you as much shit as they give everyone else, repeat.

Would you like to start a heated argument with me? Our post count would skyrocket.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:14 pm

chandhi wrote:Would you like to start a heated argument with me? Our post count would skyrocket.


you don't have to wait for the lounge to do this. i accomplished this in the applicants thread.

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chandhi » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:15 pm

amta wrote:
chandhi wrote:Would you like to start a heated argument with me? Our post count would skyrocket.


you don't have to wait for the lounge to do this. i accomplished this in the applicants thread.

Were you part of the cat fiasco in the Yale thread?

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:16 pm

chandhi wrote:
amta wrote:
chandhi wrote:Would you like to start a heated argument with me? Our post count would skyrocket.


you don't have to wait for the lounge to do this. i accomplished this in the applicants thread.

Were you part of the cat fiasco in the Yale thread?


nah. my lsat isn't high enough for that thread. mine was in the general applicants thread over content creation and GHETTO TRASHGATE.



Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests