We're A1L mad here - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Pole]

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)

What Classes Do You Have This Semester?

Ks
65
16%
Crim
52
13%
Civ Pro
82
20%
Torts
58
14%
Property
39
10%
Con Law
20
5%
LRW
85
21%
 
Total votes: 401

User avatar
Torres1893

Bronze
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:21 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby Torres1893 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:44 am

I need to make my handwriting better. I like to take notes by hand and I feel like people have a hard time reading my handwriting.

Other than that I don't think I have any habits I need to get into or out of. I already wake up early af to go to the gym and I rarely drink now unless I go out and even then it's only like two beers since I had bad experiences with liquor (mainly tequila lol). If anything I need to learn how to cook more dishes since i'm only giving myself $30 a week for takeout/bar review.

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:07 am

Wondering how long I will be able to survive off of crock pot/baked chicken, veggies, and rice.

User avatar
Watababe

Bronze
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby Watababe » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:13 am

thatlawlkid wrote:Wondering how long I will be able to survive off of crock pot/baked chicken, veggies, and rice.


I mean that's essentially all I eat already. If you get creative enough with seasoning/vegetable types/rice type and the occasional venture into potatoes or some other cheap filling ingredient (pasta is another great one) you can pretty much make that your forever staple meal.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby amta » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:51 am

pound of ground turkey and three cups of brown rice a day. #mealprep #fitfam #macros #gainz

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby amta » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:51 am

has anyone considered showering less often as a way to save time?

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:02 pm

amta wrote:has anyone considered showering less often as a way to save time?

I shower religiously, so not a chance. Once a day is my minimum if I'm not camping.

User avatar
waldorf

Gold
Posts: 2376
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby waldorf » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:07 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
amta wrote:has anyone considered showering less often as a way to save time?

I shower religiously, so not a chance. Once a day is my minimum if I'm not camping.


+1. I'm a clean freak/germaphobe so if I don't shower, I feel so gross that it's distracting (although, I also go to the gym daily so). But showering takes me 7-8 minutes so it's nothing meaningful.

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:09 pm

bwaldorf wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
amta wrote:has anyone considered showering less often as a way to save time?

I shower religiously, so not a chance. Once a day is my minimum if I'm not camping.


+1. I'm a clean freak/germaphobe so if I don't shower, I feel so gross that it's distracting (although, I also go to the gym daily so). But showering takes me 7-8 minutes so it's nothing meaningful.

Speed showers unite! Although considering the Chicago cold i'll probably end up getting in the shower and never leaving.

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3433
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby guynourmin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:18 pm

I hate going to bed without having showered.

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby chandhi » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:23 pm

If I shower right before bed, my pillow turns blue.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby amta » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:24 pm

i can't start my day without a shower, and i will shower if i go to the gym.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby amta » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:25 pm

chandhi wrote:If I shower right before bed, my pillow turns blue.


now whose fault is that?

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3433
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby guynourmin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:28 pm

amta wrote:
chandhi wrote:If I shower right before bed, my pillow turns blue.


now whose fault is that?

Dumb pillow

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby chandhi » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:35 pm

amta wrote:
chandhi wrote:If I shower right before bed, my pillow turns blue.


now whose fault is that?

ugh you sound just like mr. chandhi :roll:

User avatar
Watababe

Bronze
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby Watababe » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:10 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
bwaldorf wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
amta wrote:has anyone considered showering less often as a way to save time?

I shower religiously, so not a chance. Once a day is my minimum if I'm not camping.


+1. I'm a clean freak/germaphobe so if I don't shower, I feel so gross that it's distracting (although, I also go to the gym daily so). But showering takes me 7-8 minutes so it's nothing meaningful.

Speed showers unite! Although considering the Chicago cold i'll probably end up getting in the shower and never leaving.


As someone currently living in Chicago, I can say I regularly took ridiculously long showers in the winter (esp since I didn't have to pay for water RIP to that life) especially when I lived in an apartment with poor heating.

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby chargers21 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:52 am

chandhi wrote:.

check the new avi :mrgreen:

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby chandhi » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:56 am

chargers21 wrote:
chandhi wrote:.

check the new avi :mrgreen:

Wonder who took that 8)

Looking good, chargers/Tom Cruise!

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby chargers21 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:08 am

chandhi wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
chandhi wrote:.

check the new avi :mrgreen:

Wonder who took that 8)

Looking good, chargers/Tom Cruise!

I'm on my 3rd Tom Cruise avi. I'm either him or I have a problem :mrgreen:

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby thatlawlkid » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:53 am

chargers21 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
chandhi wrote:.

check the new avi :mrgreen:

Wonder who took that 8)

Looking good, chargers/Tom Cruise!

I'm on my 3rd Tom Cruise avi. I'm either him or I have a problem :mrgreen:

There is 0 doubt in anyone's mind which of these it is... :lol:

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby chargers21 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:47 am

thatlawlkid wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
chandhi wrote:.

check the new avi :mrgreen:

Wonder who took that 8)

Looking good, chargers/Tom Cruise!

I'm on my 3rd Tom Cruise avi. I'm either him or I have a problem :mrgreen:

There is 0 doubt in anyone's mind which of these it is... :lol:

:shock:

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby thatlawlkid » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:48 am

chargers21 wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
chandhi wrote:.

check the new avi :mrgreen:

Wonder who took that 8)

Looking good, chargers/Tom Cruise!

I'm on my 3rd Tom Cruise avi. I'm either him or I have a problem :mrgreen:

There is 0 doubt in anyone's mind which of these it is... :lol:

:shock:

Stop hiding Tom!

User avatar
ashrice13

Gold
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 am

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby ashrice13 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:42 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
chargers21 wrote: :shock:

Stop hiding Tom!

[+] Spoiler

User avatar
Shakawkaw

Gold
Posts: 4807
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby Shakawkaw » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:58 pm

amta wrote:i can't start my day without a shower, and i will shower if i go to the gym.

Same same

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby amta » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:46 pm

its fuckin leg day rn.

User avatar
YupSports

Bronze
Posts: 324
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [Habits]

Postby YupSports » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Wrapped up disc 6 of LEEWS yesterday.

I like the program but I guess I won't know how useful it is until school actually starts.



Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests