We're A1L mad here - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Pole]

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)

What Classes Do You Have This Semester?

Ks
65
16%
Crim
52
13%
Civ Pro
82
20%
Torts
58
14%
Property
39
10%
Con Law
20
5%
LRW
85
21%
 
Total votes: 401

User avatar
NotAGolfer

Silver
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby NotAGolfer » Mon May 15, 2017 4:55 pm

I will never get off of Creighton Law's email list....their unsubscribe page is blocked by my work's firewall :evil:

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby dietcoke1 » Mon May 15, 2017 4:57 pm

chandhi wrote:this is a great match up.

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chandhi » Mon May 15, 2017 5:06 pm

NotAGolfer wrote:I will never get off of Creighton Law's email list....their unsubscribe page is blocked by my work's firewall :evil:

Love the new avi tho

User avatar
NotAGolfer

Silver
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby NotAGolfer » Mon May 15, 2017 5:39 pm

chandhi wrote:
NotAGolfer wrote:I will never get off of Creighton Law's email list....their unsubscribe page is blocked by my work's firewall :evil:

Love the new avi tho

Ty :D

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chargers21 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:33 pm

The Doc is a great man, and as a fellow Duker, he shall forever have my loyalty and vote

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Tue May 16, 2017 9:10 am

chandhi wrote:
NotAGolfer wrote:I will never get off of Creighton Law's email list....their unsubscribe page is blocked by my work's firewall :evil:

Love the new avi tho

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Tue May 16, 2017 9:19 am

I can't believe I missed most of the voting this match-up, looks like it's going to be a tight. I felt like SD St. coming into this so just holding tight would be a thrilling end to a hard fought season of trying to remain generally likeable :) :)

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chandhi » Tue May 16, 2017 9:21 am

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:I can't believe I missed most of the voting this match-up, looks like it's going to be a tight. I felt like SD St. coming into this so just holding tight would be a thrilling end to a hard fought season of trying to remain generally likeable :) :)

I voted Dr.Degrees

Do I get a sticker?

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby proteinshake » Tue May 16, 2017 9:48 am

via MS9 twitter

"Breaking! Starting in September LSAT, there will no longer be any limitations on the # of times you can take the LSAT in a two-year period."

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Rigo » Tue May 16, 2017 9:51 am

proteinshake wrote:via MS9 twitter
"Breaking! Starting in September LSAT, there will no longer be any limitations on the # of times you can take the LSAT in a two-year period."

Are there even that many people who would want to take it 4+ times in a 2 year period other than test prep company people?
Limits are good for neurotic perfectionists.

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby proteinshake » Tue May 16, 2017 9:53 am

Rigo wrote:
proteinshake wrote:via MS9 twitter
"Breaking! Starting in September LSAT, there will no longer be any limitations on the # of times you can take the LSAT in a two-year period."

Are there even that many people who would want to take it 4+ times in a 2 year period other than test prep company people?
Limits are good for neurotic perfectionists.

I would have taken a 4th I think, but yeah, there are few people who would need/want more than three.

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Tue May 16, 2017 10:01 am

proteinshake wrote:
Rigo wrote:
proteinshake wrote:via MS9 twitter
"Breaking! Starting in September LSAT, there will no longer be any limitations on the # of times you can take the LSAT in a two-year period."

Are there even that many people who would want to take it 4+ times in a 2 year period other than test prep company people?
Limits are good for neurotic perfectionists.

I would have taken a 4th I think, but yeah, there are few people who would need/want more than three.


I imagine right now it's small, but tell people there is no limitation to the number of times they can take it, and I'd expect to see more people take it once for a baseline, etc. Those people probably won't take it 4 times anyway but like, I only took it once because I was afraid of burning 1 of my attempts. Probably would have taken it twice if I didn't have that limit hanging over me.

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Tue May 16, 2017 10:03 am

chandhi wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:I can't believe I missed most of the voting this match-up, looks like it's going to be a tight. I felt like SD St. coming into this so just holding tight would be a thrilling end to a hard fought season of trying to remain generally likeable :) :)

I voted Dr.Degrees

Do I get a sticker?


All I have are "grown up stickers" but you can have your choice of: a post-it note, colored page flag, or a "sign here' flag

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chandhi » Tue May 16, 2017 10:32 am

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:I can't believe I missed most of the voting this match-up, looks like it's going to be a tight. I felt like SD St. coming into this so just holding tight would be a thrilling end to a hard fought season of trying to remain generally likeable :) :)

I voted Dr.Degrees

Do I get a sticker?


All I have are "grown up stickers" but you can have your choice of: a post-it note, colored page flag, or a "sign here' flag

I will proudly wear that "sign here" flag

User avatar
waldorf

Gold
Posts: 2376
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby waldorf » Tue May 16, 2017 10:43 am

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
Rigo wrote:
proteinshake wrote:via MS9 twitter
"Breaking! Starting in September LSAT, there will no longer be any limitations on the # of times you can take the LSAT in a two-year period."

Are there even that many people who would want to take it 4+ times in a 2 year period other than test prep company people?
Limits are good for neurotic perfectionists.

I would have taken a 4th I think, but yeah, there are few people who would need/want more than three.


I imagine right now it's small, but tell people there is no limitation to the number of times they can take it, and I'd expect to see more people take it once for a baseline, etc. Those people probably won't take it 4 times anyway but like, I only took it once because I was afraid of burning 1 of my attempts. Probably would have taken it twice if I didn't have that limit hanging over me.


I agree. I think the number of people who want to use more than 3 takes will go up now that the option is available.

(Although I don't understand why someone would want to put themselves through this godforsaken test so many times).

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Rigo » Tue May 16, 2017 10:46 am

o shit the alts are voting and it's neck and neck

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Rigo » Tue May 16, 2017 10:46 am

WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Tue May 16, 2017 10:54 am

Damn, guess I pissed off some lurkers late in the game

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Rigo » Tue May 16, 2017 11:01 am

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:Damn, guess I pissed off some lurkers late in the game

It's definitely not a naturally occurring rally. Don't worry.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Mikey » Tue May 16, 2017 11:03 am

why is rigo not an option in the poll????

e: I feel like rigo knows how to have a good time, I want to party with him :(

e2: I think yall already did a rigo/bri poll, so excuse my stupidness. I'll see my way out

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Tue May 16, 2017 11:08 am

Mikey wrote:why is rigo not an option in the poll????

e: I feel like rigo knows how to have a good time, I want to party with him :(

e2: I think yall already did a rigo/bri poll, so excuse my stupidness. I'll see my way out


There was a series of polling that ended with 8 people in a bracket style head to head. This is the first, the Rigo/Bri H2H is upcoming

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby Mikey » Tue May 16, 2017 11:09 am

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
Mikey wrote:why is rigo not an option in the poll????

e: I feel like rigo knows how to have a good time, I want to party with him :(

e2: I think yall already did a rigo/bri poll, so excuse my stupidness. I'll see my way out


There was a series of polling that ended with 8 people in a bracket style head to head. This is the first, the Rigo/Bri H2H is upcoming

AHH, alright! Damnit, I like both rigo and Bri :(

User avatar
NotAGolfer

Silver
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby NotAGolfer » Tue May 16, 2017 11:16 am

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:I can't believe I missed most of the voting this match-up, looks like it's going to be a tight. I felt like SD St. coming into this so just holding tight would be a thrilling end to a hard fought season of trying to remain generally likeable :) :)

Your new avi convinced me... you deserve the win

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby chandhi » Tue May 16, 2017 11:20 am

NotAGolfer wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:I can't believe I missed most of the voting this match-up, looks like it's going to be a tight. I felt like SD St. coming into this so just holding tight would be a thrilling end to a hard fought season of trying to remain generally likeable :) :)

Your new avi convinced me... you deserve the win

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Poll]

Postby amta » Tue May 16, 2017 11:38 am

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:Damn, guess I pissed off some lurkers late in the game


its time to campaign in the lounge and applicants threads.



Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests