We're A1L mad here - TLS C/O 2020 Thread [New Pole]

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)

What Classes Do You Have This Semester?

Ks
65
16%
Crim
52
13%
Civ Pro
82
20%
Torts
58
14%
Property
39
10%
Con Law
20
5%
LRW
85
21%
 
Total votes: 401

User avatar
meeseeks

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby meeseeks » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:30 am

Mikey wrote:
Mr. Meeseeks wrote:holla

Q T


My man Mikey

User avatar
RParadela

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby RParadela » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:28 am

I'm still In UG and finding it very hard to focus on doing well in class because I know my grades don't really matter this semester

User avatar
tofuspeedstar

Platinum
Posts: 8120
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby tofuspeedstar » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:47 am

Sup.

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le

Postby Mr_Chukes » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:10 am

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
dannyswo wrote:
tuesdayninja wrote:
katthegreat11 wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
dannyswo wrote:I've already mentally checked out of my job.

Me2 my friend me2 lol.


This so hard. 6 months to go lol.


Sameeeeee. I'm out at the end of May probskis.

150 days. 9 more pay checks.

I hate my job so much. I wish I could just put my two weeks in. I have bills to pay though lol.


Story of my life right here, if I didn't have rent I'd be out right now,

My fiance was telling me that I should quit and start stripping. She was like yeah you should do bachelorette parties. I'm like really girl lmao.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:12 am

Kaziende wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
amta wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:


i will grant you permission to run the C/O 2020 Destinations thread if you so desire.


w0t is a destinations thred

It's the thread where Rigo and I crowdsource suggestions for a romantic getaway.


will you donate to the gofundme for back child support

User avatar
Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Silver
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:39 am

I've been radio-silenced for so long (after hearing back from few schools early December) that I internalized seeing "Application Complete" whenever I check the status checkers....like I can't even remember what it feels like to get acceptances anymore

User avatar
alpha kenny body

Gold
Posts: 4850
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby alpha kenny body » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:11 pm

chargers21 wrote:
dclaw93 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:Anyone else live in the middle of nowhere so none of the travel stipends cover your travel expenses? I don't think I'll be able to visit anywhere but my number 1 choice due to being dead broke

Definitely feel you. Was looking up flights today and they're all over $400...

the localish t25 school that I applied to said they'd give me 500 to visit even though I could probably knock it out for free. It gave me high hopes that the million mile away schools might offer the same stipend. Nope. $300-350. And I actually don't think my go to even offers a stipend

Just as you negotiate scholarship with them, you can negotiate travel stipend. FBGM

lawcapture

Bronze
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby lawcapture » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:19 pm

hellllloooo checking in

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby chargers21 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:45 pm

fips tedora wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dclaw93 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:Anyone else live in the middle of nowhere so none of the travel stipends cover your travel expenses? I don't think I'll be able to visit anywhere but my number 1 choice due to being dead broke

Definitely feel you. Was looking up flights today and they're all over $400...

the localish t25 school that I applied to said they'd give me 500 to visit even though I could probably knock it out for free. It gave me high hopes that the million mile away schools might offer the same stipend. Nope. $300-350. And I actually don't think my go to even offers a stipend

Just as you negotiate scholarship with them, you can negotiate travel stipend. FBGM

How does one do that? Because I really couldn't pick a west coast school without visiting first. The furthest west I've ever been is St. Louis

User avatar
alpha kenny body

Gold
Posts: 4850
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby alpha kenny body » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:50 pm

chargers21 wrote:
fips tedora wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dclaw93 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:Anyone else live in the middle of nowhere so none of the travel stipends cover your travel expenses? I don't think I'll be able to visit anywhere but my number 1 choice due to being dead broke

Definitely feel you. Was looking up flights today and they're all over $400...

the localish t25 school that I applied to said they'd give me 500 to visit even though I could probably knock it out for free. It gave me high hopes that the million mile away schools might offer the same stipend. Nope. $300-350. And I actually don't think my go to even offers a stipend

Just as you negotiate scholarship with them, you can negotiate travel stipend. FBGM

How does one do that? Because I really couldn't pick a west coast school without visiting first. The furthest west I've ever been is St. Louis

tell them youre poor and that you cannot afford to go wherever they are and that you need a little more in travel stipend, idk? just ask.

User avatar
Dodocogon

Silver
Posts: 629
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:45 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby Dodocogon » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:59 pm

Not ready to move from a closet that's literally an entire wall of my bedroom to whatever normal-sized city closet I'm gonna be going to. That plus the fact I'll be moving cross-country means I really need to downsize my wardrobe...

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby amta » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:will you donate to the gofundme for back child support


Shakawkaw wrote:


and I are starting a gofundme for a bar tab at GMU ASW.

User avatar
Shakawkaw

Gold
Posts: 4807
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby Shakawkaw » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:34 pm

amta wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:will you donate to the gofundme for back child support


Shakawkaw wrote:


and I are starting a gofundme for a bar tab at GMU ASW.


Idk about you, but I never pay for my drinks.

Image

[+] Spoiler
That's how credit cards work, right?

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby amta » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:34 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
amta wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:will you donate to the gofundme for back child support


Shakawkaw wrote:


and I are starting a gofundme for a bar tab at GMU ASW.


Idk about you, but I never pay for my drinks.

Image

[+] Spoiler
That's how credit cards work, right?


pero lyke, rigo buys all my drinks.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:35 pm

amta wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
amta wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:will you donate to the gofundme for back child support


Shakawkaw wrote:


and I are starting a gofundme for a bar tab at GMU ASW.


Idk about you, but I never pay for my drinks.

Image

[+] Spoiler
That's how credit cards work, right?


pero lyke, rigo buys all my drinks.


agua is free you boogie bitchez

User avatar
Shakawkaw

Gold
Posts: 4807
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby Shakawkaw » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:37 pm

amta wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
amta wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:will you donate to the gofundme for back child support


Shakawkaw wrote:


and I are starting a gofundme for a bar tab at GMU ASW.


Idk about you, but I never pay for my drinks.

Image

[+] Spoiler
That's how credit cards work, right?


pero lyke, rigo buys all my drinks.


IIRC from your PW (you're always welcome to refresh my memory), you are absolutely Rigo's type so I wouldn't be surprised.

User avatar
Shakawkaw

Gold
Posts: 4807
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby Shakawkaw » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:38 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
amta wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
amta wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:will you donate to the gofundme for back child support


Shakawkaw wrote:


and I are starting a gofundme for a bar tab at GMU ASW.


Idk about you, but I never pay for my drinks.

Image

[+] Spoiler
That's how credit cards work, right?


pero lyke, rigo buys all my drinks.


agua is free you boogie bitchez


kaziende wrote:
would disagree.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby amta » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:39 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:IIRC from your PW (you're always welcome to refresh my memory), you are absolutely Rigo's type so I wouldn't be surprised.


Rigo wrote:


call in bb

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:39 pm

Shakawkaw wrote: IIRC from your PW (you're always welcome to refresh my memory), you are absolutely Rigo's type so I wouldn't be surprised.

idk i heard rigo doesnt like refugees

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby amta » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:50 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote: IIRC from your PW (you're always welcome to refresh my memory), you are absolutely Rigo's type so I wouldn't be surprised.

idk i heard rigo doesnt like refugees


add me on fb and find out

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:50 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
kaziende wrote:

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby Rigo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:51 pm

what is this ringing in my ears

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:51 pm

amta wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote: IIRC from your PW (you're always welcome to refresh my memory), you are absolutely Rigo's type so I wouldn't be surprised.

idk i heard rigo doesnt like refugees


add me on fb and find out


im a big fan of dm slidin

User avatar
alpha kenny body

Gold
Posts: 4850
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby alpha kenny body » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:52 pm

snapchat me dat puss if its cool

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Down the rabbit h0Le - [TLS C/O 2020 Thread]

Postby amta » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:53 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:im a big fan of dm slidin


in that case. ig: amtada_fuchs



Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests