Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2019)

Will you be attending ASW (April 1st & 2nd)?

Yes, see you there!
18
42%
Maybe, I'm not sure yet.
1
2%
No, I won't be attending.
14
33%
No, I've already visited/scheduled an alternate visit.
10
23%
 
Total votes: 43

User avatar
Mullens
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:34 am

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Postby Mullens » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:58 pm

president biden wrote:Are grades really not up yet? Have I missed something?


Trust me, you'll know when grades come out and beyond the email we get from the registrar. I think grades always come out on a Friday afternoon and usually on the second Friday of the semester.

User avatar
president biden
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Postby president biden » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:23 am

lol that's insane, but thanks for the info!

User avatar
MT Cicero
Posts: 644
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Postby MT Cicero » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:23 am

president biden wrote:Are grades really not up yet? Have I missed something?


You haven't missed anything. Professors' grades were due yesterday, and I think some generally get an extra day if they request it. Then, the school has to do their audit/analysis on the grades. Yes, it should be a fairly simple procedure that technology could handle quickly, but who knows. And who knows if they give some professors an extra couple days. Regardless, for at least the last two years grades have come out on Friday afternoon/early evening of the first week back. That's what I'm expecting again.

Mothetgoo
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:58 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Postby Mothetgoo » Wed May 31, 2017 11:59 am

Anyone know when spring grades might be released?

User avatar
MT Cicero
Posts: 644
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Postby MT Cicero » Wed May 31, 2017 2:07 pm

Mothetgoo wrote:Anyone know when spring grades might be released?


In 2015, they were released on the first Friday in June. In 2016, they were released on the following Monday. Not sure if Memorial Day had something to do with last year's delay & the administration wanted to give professors a couple extra days following Memorial Day last year. If so, could be the same this year. In 2015, Memorial Day was super early, so the first Friday in June was well after the holiday.

My guess: 65% chance of this Friday. 30% chance of Monday. 5% chance of Tuesday or later.


Return to “TLS Class of 2019 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest