.

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
User avatar
RCSOB657

Gold
Posts: 3309
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby RCSOB657 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:09 am

Minnietron wrote:Or one about how many of your professors use the motion where they take their thumb and index finger then rotate/twist them back and forth.


1.

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks

Gold
Posts: 2877
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:50 pm

Minnietron wrote:Or one about how many of your professors use the motion where they take their thumb and index finger then rotate/twist them back and forth.

?????? what is this motion

User avatar
Kinky John

Silver
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Kinky John » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:15 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
Minnietron wrote:Or one about how many of your professors use the motion where they take their thumb and index finger then rotate/twist them back and forth.

?????? what is this motion


https://i.ytimg.com/vi/W5VmLK_cgKc/hqdefault.jpg
Last edited by Kinky John on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minnietron

Silver
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:28 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Minnietron » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:48 pm

Kinky John wrote:
buckiguy_sucks wrote:
Minnietron wrote:Or one about how many of your professors use the motion where they take their thumb and index finger then rotate/twist them back and forth.

?????? what is this motion


https://i.ytimg.com/vi/W5VmLK_cgKc/hqdefault.jpg

Very close. But separate the fingers about two inches--1.5 for Drumpf--and act like you're screwing in a lightbulb. I can think of 5 of my professors that do/did it every class.
Last edited by Minnietron on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MurdockLLP

Bronze
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:32 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby MurdockLLP » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:59 am

So this thread is dead?

User avatar
IsThisForReal

Gold
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby IsThisForReal » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:24 am

MurdockLLP wrote:So this thread is dead?

Maybe it's not the thread that is dead so much as its inhabitants
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:37 am

.

Minnietron

Silver
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:28 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Minnietron » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:07 am

Gray wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
MurdockLLP wrote:So this thread is dead?

Maybe it's not the thread that is dead so much as its inhabitants

^^

Maybe it is because there hasn't been a new poll in ages... :lol:
Last edited by Minnietron on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Big Red

Gold
Posts: 3254
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Big Red » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:37 am

Minnietron wrote:
Gray wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
MurdockLLP wrote:So this thread is dead?

Maybe it's not the thread that is dead so much as its inhabitants

^^

Maybe it is because there hasn't been a new poll in ages... :lol:


revolt!

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:47 pm

.

User avatar
leslieknope

Silver
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby leslieknope » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:50 pm

I never thought that I would say it, but 2L makes me kind of miss 1L.

Hikikomorist

Platinum
Posts: 7788
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Hikikomorist » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:23 pm

leslieknope wrote:I never thought that I would say it, but 2L makes me kind of miss 1L.

1L was much, much better. Not even close.

Blackfish

New
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:58 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Blackfish » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:31 pm

.
Last edited by Blackfish on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hikikomorist

Platinum
Posts: 7788
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Hikikomorist » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Blackfish wrote:how? 2L > 1L not even close

Simple. I have more stuff I'm obligated to do now, and any novelty has long sense disappeared.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam

Gold
Posts: 4559
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby PeanutsNJam » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Yeah but 2L isn't nearly as life-or-death as 1L is

What extracurriculars are you all doing anyway? I am loling at my friends who chose to do Moot Court.

Hikikomorist

Platinum
Posts: 7788
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Hikikomorist » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:07 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:Yeah but 2L isn't nearly as life-or-death as 1L is

What extracurriculars are you all doing anyway? I am loling at my friends who chose to do Moot Court.

That's only because we've all effectively died and been sent to purgatory.

User avatar
Big Red

Gold
Posts: 3254
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Big Red » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:38 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:Yeah but 2L isn't nearly as life-or-death as 1L is

What extracurriculars are you all doing anyway? I am loling at my friends who chose to do Moot Court.


At least I am now 100% convinced that I don't want to do lit

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Silver
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:54 pm

.
Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:16 pm

.

Minnietron

Silver
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:28 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Minnietron » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:45 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:I think 2L is great. It feels way more chill than 1L (even if there's more to do in terms of extracurriculars).

+1
I finished a mini Netflix/Hulu binge session and don't even feel guilty about it. That never would've happened last year.
Gray wrote:I'm doing all the things. like a fucking dumbass.

Did you have fun playing judge? Did you make a mooter cry?
Last edited by Minnietron on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kinky John

Silver
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Kinky John » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:21 pm

Last edited by Kinky John on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks

Gold
Posts: 2877
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:38 am

I've taken my alcoholism to unprecedented new levels so I think you could say 2L is certainly preparing me for practice better

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:26 pm

.

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks

Gold
Posts: 2877
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Gray wrote:
buckiguy_sucks wrote:I've taken my alcoholism to unprecedented new levels so I think you could say 2L is certainly preparing me for practice better

Dean Bailin warned us about people like you! DO YOU NEED HELP??????


i think that dean bailin would have a number of things to say about my 2L life habits and would probably be more concerned that i haven't read since week 2 than about my penchant for drinking an entire bottle of wine while watching Mr. Robot

haus

Gold
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby haus » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:20 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
Gray wrote:
buckiguy_sucks wrote:I've taken my alcoholism to unprecedented new levels so I think you could say 2L is certainly preparing me for practice better

Dean Bailin warned us about people like you! DO YOU NEED HELP??????


i think that dean bailin would have a number of things to say about my 2L life habits and would probably be more concerned that i haven't read since week 2 than about my penchant for drinking an entire bottle of wine while watching Mr. Robot

Although perhaps he would feel optimistic as your choice of material shows a strong interest in developing the skills necessary for the increased future interactions between (psychotic) tech and law.



Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest