.

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
User avatar
RCSOB657

Gold
Posts: 3319
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Done-L: it was one L of a year.

Postby RCSOB657 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:19 am

Return of the 2Ls

User avatar
BVest

Platinum
Posts: 7887
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Re: Done-L: it was one L of a year.

Postby BVest » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:40 am

Dr. Nefario wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
Hand wrote:In other news, it's time we christen this thing the 2L thread, seeing that there is a new 1L thread and whatnot

Have any good titles?


2L: The quest for to avoid the Holy Vail Vale


Corrected only so it doesn't get memorialized into a thread title.
Last edited by BVest on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
IsThisForReal

Gold
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Done-L: it was one L of a year.

Postby IsThisForReal » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:45 am

I think some of us probably are in a quest for the holy vail, possibly to avoid stressing about the vale

E: that may not have worked as well as I wanted it to
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kinky John

Silver
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Done-L: it was one L of a year.

Postby Kinky John » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:35 pm

Hikikomorist wrote:
Hand wrote:Don't ask, don't 2L

I like this one.
Last edited by Kinky John on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
IsThisForReal

Gold
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Done-L: it was one L of a year.

Postby IsThisForReal » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:38 pm

Kinky John wrote:
Hikikomorist wrote:
Hand wrote:Don't ask, don't 2L

I like this one.
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minnietron

Silver
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:28 am

Re: Done-L: it was one L of a year.

Postby Minnietron » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:27 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
Kinky John wrote:
Hikikomorist wrote:
Hand wrote:Don't ask, don't 2L

I like this one.

+1
Also for later:
Procrastination: I Know This Dance All 2L
Last edited by Minnietron on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dr. Nefario

Gold
Posts: 2859
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: Done-L: it was one L of a year.

Postby Dr. Nefario » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:28 pm

BVest wrote:
Dr. Nefario wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
Hand wrote:In other news, it's time we christen this thing the 2L thread, seeing that there is a new 1L thread and whatnot

Have any good titles?


2L: The quest for to avoid the Holy Vail Vale


Corrected only so it doesn't get memorialized into a thread title.


Vail, CO. Aren't we all trying to avoid it?

User avatar
Big Red

Gold
Posts: 3254
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Big Red » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:07 am

Yeah, this is a good title. I'm pretty certain that this next month or so will be the weirdest thing I've ever experienced between the speed dating and the stress

User avatar
RCSOB657

Gold
Posts: 3319
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Done-L: it was one L of a year.

Postby RCSOB657 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:11 am

Minnietron wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
Kinky John wrote:
Hikikomorist wrote:
Hand wrote:Don't ask, don't 2L

I like this one.

+1
Also for later:
Procrastination: I Know This Dance All 2L

That is genius.

GreenEggs

Gold
Posts: 3593
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby GreenEggs » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:53 pm

Got my first RA assignment, pretty pumped
Last edited by GreenEggs on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Big Red

Gold
Posts: 3254
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Big Red » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:23 pm

Lol I've been looking forward to harassing 1Ls for a long time. Now that there's a 1L thread it means things are getting real :wink:

User avatar
Dr. Nefario

Gold
Posts: 2859
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:01 am

New Poll Topic:

"How many offers have you gotten?

OCI is for the soulless
5+
4
3
2
1
...LOLOLOLOLOLOL...YOLO right?!"

User avatar
MurdockLLP

Bronze
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:32 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby MurdockLLP » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:32 am

First CB today and its with my top firm. Nervous AF.

User avatar
Big Red

Gold
Posts: 3254
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Big Red » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:36 am

MurdockLLP wrote:First CB today and its with my top firm. Nervous AF.


GL dude!

User avatar
Dr. Nefario

Gold
Posts: 2859
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:40 am

MurdockLLP wrote:First CB today and its with my top firm. Nervous AF.


Good luck, crush it. The post-CB waiting is much worse than the CB itself you got this.

Minnietron

Silver
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:28 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Minnietron » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:35 pm

MurdockLLP wrote:First CB today and its with my top firm. Nervous AF.

Good luck! I hope you crushed/are crushing/crush it!
Last edited by Minnietron on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MurdockLLP

Bronze
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:32 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby MurdockLLP » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Dr. Nefario wrote:
MurdockLLP wrote:First CB today and its with my top firm. Nervous AF.


Good luck, crush it. The post-CB waiting is much worse than the CB itself you got this.
Big Red wrote:
MurdockLLP wrote:First CB today and its with my top firm. Nervous AF.


GL dude!
Minnietron wrote:
MurdockLLP wrote:First CB today and its with my top firm. Nervous AF.

Good luck! I hope you crushed/are crushing/crush it!



Thanks everyone! I think it well. They had me meet with the head of the firm (my OCI interviewer) at the end which I know wasn't done for other people so heres to hoping . . .

Hikikomorist

Platinum
Posts: 7788
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Hikikomorist » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:31 pm

We should have had a running terror level from the beginning of 1L.

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks

Gold
Posts: 2877
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Dr. Nefario wrote:New Poll Topic:

"How many offers have you gotten?

OCI is for the soulless
5+
4
3
2
1
...LOLOLOLOLOLOL...YOLO right?!"


egregious georgetown trolling options should be zero zero and zero

Nebby

Diamond
Posts: 31199
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Nebby » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:44 pm

Congrats. You're 1 year down, 2 more years of debt to go, now come get huge with the big 3: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=267547

Hikikomorist

Platinum
Posts: 7788
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Hikikomorist » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:46 pm

Nebby wrote:Congrats. You're 1 year down, 2 more years of debt to go, now come get huge with the big 3: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=267547

Can you promise me an SO if I gain a certain amount of muscle?

Nebby

Diamond
Posts: 31199
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Nebby » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:48 pm

Hikikomorist wrote:
Nebby wrote:Congrats. You're 1 year down, 2 more years of debt to go, now come get huge with the big 3: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=267547

Can you promise me an SO if I gain a certain amount of muscle?

Worked for me

User avatar
MurdockLLP

Bronze
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:32 am

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby MurdockLLP » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:57 pm

MurdockLLP wrote:
Dr. Nefario wrote:
MurdockLLP wrote:First CB today and its with my top firm. Nervous AF.


Good luck, crush it. The post-CB waiting is much worse than the CB itself you got this.
Big Red wrote:
MurdockLLP wrote:First CB today and its with my top firm. Nervous AF.


GL dude!
Minnietron wrote:
MurdockLLP wrote:First CB today and its with my top firm. Nervous AF.

Good luck! I hope you crushed/are crushing/crush it!



Thanks everyone! I think it well. They had me meet with the head of the firm (my OCI interviewer) at the end which I know wasn't done for other people so heres to hoping . . .


Thank you for all the luck guys. Got an offer :D :D

User avatar
Dr. Nefario

Gold
Posts: 2859
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby Dr. Nefario » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:34 pm

MurdockLLP wrote:
MurdockLLP wrote:
Dr. Nefario wrote:
MurdockLLP wrote:First CB today and its with my top firm. Nervous AF.


Good luck, crush it. The post-CB waiting is much worse than the CB itself you got this.
Big Red wrote:
MurdockLLP wrote:First CB today and its with my top firm. Nervous AF.


GL dude!
Minnietron wrote:
MurdockLLP wrote:First CB today and its with my top firm. Nervous AF.

Good luck! I hope you crushed/are crushing/crush it!



Thanks everyone! I think it well. They had me meet with the head of the firm (my OCI interviewer) at the end which I know wasn't done for other people so heres to hoping . . .


Thank you for all the luck guys. Got an offer :D :D


Congrats! That's awesome. Here's hoping there's lots more good news for everyone

User avatar
BVest

Platinum
Posts: 7887
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Re: Don't ask, don't 2L

Postby BVest » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:47 pm

Congrats!
Last edited by BVest on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.



Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest