2Little 2Late

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)

How successful have you been at forcing yourself to care about grades?

lol
13%
... I mean I still need to graduate... I guess...
26%
I want to maintain some semblance of dignity
40%
I am a clerkship gunner and/or incorrigible perfectionist
21%

Total votes: 47

buckiguy_sucks

Re: Done-L: it was one L of a year.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Sat May 21, 2016 11:51 pm

Hand wrote:anyway, without having received any grades yet, and knowing what hikko looks like, I'm currently probably at 6

full 8 no shame my body is for sale

buckiguy_sucks

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Sat May 21, 2016 11:51 pm

i really dislike the bluebook

Gray

Postby Gray » Sat May 21, 2016 11:55 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
Hand wrote:anyway, without having received any grades yet, and knowing what hikko looks like, I'm currently probably at 6

full 8 no shame my body is for sale

Gray

Postby Gray » Sat May 21, 2016 11:56 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:i really dislike the bluebook

I'm struggling to find the motivation to even read it

Hand

Postby Hand » Sat May 21, 2016 11:57 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:i really dislike the bluebook

Glad I completed the BB exercise before I started drinking tonight

Hikikomorist

Postby Hikikomorist » Sun May 22, 2016 12:01 am

If I cut a hole in my hand or something, would that count as an orifice? Fortunately, it could be a very small hole.

buckiguy_sucks

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Sun May 22, 2016 1:22 am

Hikikomorist wrote:If I cut a hole in my hand or something, would that count as an orifice? Fortunately, it could be a very small hole.

:lol:

TasmanianToucan

Postby TasmanianToucan » Sun May 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Hikikomorist wrote:If I cut a hole in my hand or something, would that count as an orifice? Fortunately, it could be a very small hole.

Just use your ear like everyone else.

Hikikomorist

Postby Hikikomorist » Sun May 22, 2016 3:21 pm

TasmanianToucan wrote:

Just use your ear like everyone else.

Same thing that prevents me from using my mouth, bro. #smalldickproblems

clshopeful

Postby clshopeful » Tue May 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Thought I killed my K exam. B+.

Wow.

No idea where I went wrong. What a strange feeling.

Kinky John

Postby Kinky John » Tue May 24, 2016 7:02 pm

clshopeful wrote:Thought I killed my K exam. B+.

Wow.

Might be a strange feeling but at least you know how to feel

Minnietron

Postby Minnietron » Tue May 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Kinky John wrote:

Wow.

Super-euphoric?

Kinky John

Postby Kinky John » Tue May 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Minnietron wrote:
Kinky John wrote:

Wow.

Super-euphoric?

clshopeful is definitely the euphoric type. Very enlightened by his intelligence.

clshopeful

Postby clshopeful » Tue May 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Kinky John wrote:
Minnietron wrote:
Kinky John wrote:

Wow.

Super-euphoric?

clshopeful is definitely the euphoric type. Very enlightened by his intelligence.

definitely not on contracts, thats for sure.

LoganCouture

Postby LoganCouture » Wed May 25, 2016 12:58 pm

last day of classes!!

buckiguy_sucks

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Wed May 25, 2016 2:37 pm

LoganCouture wrote:last day of classes!!

:shock:

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed May 25, 2016 3:59 pm

Tempted to attend networking event at certain firm in DC in a couple of weeks despite zero interest in working at said firm in the hopes that Desert Fox, who works at said firm, will be in attendance

Minnietron

Postby Minnietron » Wed May 25, 2016 4:09 pm

Hand wrote:Tempted to attend networking event at certain firm in DC in a couple of weeks despite zero interest in working at said firm in the hopes that Desert Fox, who works at said firm, will be in attendance

The road to EIW is paved with innocent attendance of networking events...See you August 8.

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed May 25, 2016 4:14 pm

Minnietron wrote:
Hand wrote:Tempted to attend networking event at certain firm in DC in a couple of weeks despite zero interest in working at said firm in the hopes that Desert Fox, who works at said firm, will be in attendance

The road to EIW is paved with innocent attendance of networking events...See you August 8.

I'm afraid I won't be there on 8/8, but I keep receiving these firm invitations despite attempting to unsubscribe from all EIW-related correspondence. This one was actually tempting just to see DF's face go ashen when I whisper his username in the office building.

PeanutsNJam

Postby PeanutsNJam » Wed May 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Hand wrote:
Minnietron wrote:

I'm afraid I won't be there on 8/8, but I keep receiving these firm invitations despite attempting to unsubscribe from all EIW-related correspondence. This one was actually tempting just to see DF's face go ashen when I whisper his username in the office building.

Drop it into conversation when he's within earshot. "My friend Jerry kept trying to tell me he saw a desert fox when he was in Arizona, but are they even a thing?"

pancakes3

Postby pancakes3 » Wed May 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Hand wrote:
Minnietron wrote:

Go to any and all firm invites as you can. Food is good and booze is decent. My only 1L regret is not attending more.

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed May 25, 2016 5:33 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:
Hand wrote:
Minnietron wrote:

Drop it into conversation when he's within earshot. "My friend Jerry kept trying to tell me he saw a desert fox when he was in Arizona, but are they even a thing?"

Obvs the way to go

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Wed May 25, 2016 6:02 pm

Hand wrote:
Minnietron wrote:

Hand, come to one of these for the free food at least. Pretend you're buckiguy for the evening or something.

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed May 25, 2016 6:07 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
Hand wrote:
Minnietron wrote:

Hand, come to one of these for the free food at least. Pretend you're buckiguy for the evening or something.

If (i) there's one that's right by where I'll working this summer that (ii) starts right after work and (iii) you're going, I'll come along.

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed May 25, 2016 6:08 pm

pancakes3 wrote:
Hand wrote:
Minnietron wrote:

Go to any and all firm invites as you can. Food is good and booze is decent. My only 1L regret is not attending more.

My only 1L regret so far is not starting a fistfight with anyone in my section

Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”