2Little 2Late

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)

How successful have you been at forcing yourself to care about grades?

lol
6
11%
... I mean I still need to graduate... I guess...
12
22%
I want to maintain some semblance of dignity
25
45%
I am a clerkship gunner and/or incorrigible perfectionist
12
22%
 
Total votes: 55

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Gray » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:54 pm

Hand wrote:
Poldy wrote:We need a new poll.

How are your grades?
1. Thinking about suicide
2. Thinking about dropping out
3. Thinking about killing some classmates
4. Thinking about rethinking things
5. Thinking about them stacks growing soon
6. Thinking about transferring
7. Who fucking cares

This please

User avatar
Big Red
Posts: 3024
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Big Red » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:08 pm

I was really good at not checking, but now I'm very bad at not checking

we just have one grade left to get, and it was the only one I thought had big time trainwreck potential. I would very much like to just pull off the damn band aid

JollyGreenGiant23
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:20 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby JollyGreenGiant23 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Hand wrote:I was really good at not checking, but now I'm very bad at not checking


7. Who fucking cares

I've never been so stressed out and subsequently so meh after receiving them. Law school in its entirety is empty stress.

User avatar
Kinky John
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Kinky John » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Hand wrote:
Poldy wrote:We need a new poll.

How are your grades?
1. Thinking about suicide
2. Thinking about dropping out
3. Thinking about killing some classmates
4. Thinking about rethinking things
5. Thinking about them stacks growing soon
6. Thinking about transferring
7. Who fucking cares


8. Getting A-s and not sure how to feel about it

Or is that covered under #s 3 and 7?

User avatar
Big Red
Posts: 3024
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Big Red » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:03 pm

JollyGreenGiant23 wrote:
Hand wrote:I was really good at not checking, but now I'm very bad at not checking


7. Who fucking cares

I've never been so stressed out and subsequently so meh after receiving them. Law school in its entirety is empty stress.


How did you manage to quote Hand? Also, I question the wisdom of invoking the ire of a known psychopath

also I don't really think I'm stressed, I'm just compulsively checking them kind of like a compulsively log onto facebook when my brain isn't on?

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Gray » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:56 pm

An A- is GOOD are you people serious

JollyGreenGiant23
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:20 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby JollyGreenGiant23 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:58 pm

Big Red wrote:
JollyGreenGiant23 wrote:
Hand wrote:I was really good at not checking, but now I'm very bad at not checking


7. Who fucking cares

I've never been so stressed out and subsequently so meh after receiving them. Law school in its entirety is empty stress.


How did you manage to quote Hand? Also, I question the wisdom of invoking the ire of a known psychopath

also I don't really think I'm stressed, I'm just compulsively checking them kind of like a compulsively log onto facebook when my brain isn't on?


Am I missing something? And I'm also including the buildup of taking the exams.

03282016
Posts: 4984
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:52 am

[s][/s]

Postby 03282016 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:04 pm

Last edited by 03282016 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kinky John
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Kinky John » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:29 pm

Gray wrote:An A- is GOOD are you people serious


yeah but, like, how are you supposed to feel

User avatar
Hikikomorist
Posts: 3177
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Postby Hikikomorist » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:30 pm

.
Last edited by Hikikomorist on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
RCSOB657
Posts: 2276
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby RCSOB657 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:37 pm

Hikikomorist wrote:
Kinky John wrote:
Gray wrote:An A- is GOOD are you people serious


yeah but, like, how are you supposed to feel

Relieved that you're not going to graduate unemployed with a bunch of debt?



You could still graduate without a job, and unless your school is giving you a full ride you're going to have bills.

User avatar
rnoodles
Posts: 7533
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby rnoodles » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Kinky John wrote:
Gray wrote:An A- is GOOD are you people serious


yeah but, like, how are you supposed to feel


Image

It's an A. Relax

User avatar
czpczp
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:54 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby czpczp » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:01 pm

Kinky John wrote:
Gray wrote:An A- is GOOD are you people serious


yeah but, like, how are you supposed to feel


Yeah, what is wrong with you... isn't your prestige enough?

User avatar
Kinky John
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Kinky John » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:07 pm

rnoodles22 wrote:It's an A. Relax



context and context

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Gray » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:12 pm

you feel happy you fucking idiots. this is a quasi arbitrary system of grading and you didn't get fucked by it. jesus.

User avatar
rnoodles
Posts: 7533
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby rnoodles » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:15 pm

Kinky John wrote:
rnoodles22 wrote:It's an A. Relax



context and context



You do realize some of the posts following your links echo the whole relax thing right? Purely out of curiosity, did you just choose to ignore all that?

User avatar
WhiskeyAndCupcakes
Posts: 1077
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:16 pm

.
Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
czpczp
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:54 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby czpczp » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:18 pm

Kinky John wrote:
rnoodles22 wrote:It's an A. Relax



context and context


are you fucking sorry?

User avatar
Kinky John
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Kinky John » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:20 pm

czpczp wrote:
Kinky John wrote:
rnoodles22 wrote:It's an A. Relax



context and context


are you fucking sorry?


lol your references are out of control

rnoodles22 wrote:You do realize some of the posts following your links echo the whole relax thing right? Purely out of curiosity, did you just choose to ignore all that?


Was it not clear that I was joking?

User avatar
czpczp
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:54 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby czpczp » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:26 pm

This is no place for jokes. Grades are srs business.

Plus, you can always preface your post with "Joke incoming: [joke]."

User avatar
Joscellin
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:40 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Joscellin » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:52 pm

+1 on the A- train for legal writing.


Positive outcome aside, graded legal writing is fucking balls.

User avatar
rnoodles
Posts: 7533
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby rnoodles » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:54 pm

czpczp wrote:Plus, you can always preface your post with "Joke incoming: [joke]."


Lol yeah this would be helpful

And sorry for the misread bro. Reading comp fail

User avatar
czpczp
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:54 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby czpczp » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:06 am

Joscellin wrote:+1 on the A- train for legal writing.


Positive outcome aside, graded legal writing is fucking balls.


Yupppppp, I can't wait for another semester!

User avatar
unsweetened
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby unsweetened » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:25 am

Grades come Monday. Feel like I want to throw up or cry, maybe both.
Also headed back to school in a few hours. Break is pretty much over :(

User avatar
FuturePanhandler
Posts: 863
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby FuturePanhandler » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:47 am

rnoodles22 wrote:
Kinky John wrote:
Gray wrote:An A- is GOOD are you people serious


yeah but, like, how are you supposed to feel


Image

It's an A. Relax


No it isn't.




Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests