.

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
User avatar
Kinky John

Silver
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Kinky John » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:56 am

Big Red wrote:
PourMeTea wrote:maybe you could just trade in your $500 video game chair, or 2 of your monitors


come on.


yeah come on the chair is realistically worth $0 used

User avatar
RCSOB657

Gold
Posts: 3319
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby RCSOB657 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:42 pm

4 grades of 5 are back for fall semester. No class books, but I'm happy as I have officially qualified for the program I came here for.

DJM

Bronze
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:39 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby DJM » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:49 pm

Just got an email that my first grade has been posted (civ pro). Not sure if I want to look now or wait until after break.

User avatar
RCSOB657

Gold
Posts: 3319
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby RCSOB657 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:18 pm

All grades are back. Yay, I'm still a law student!

User avatar
Poldy

Silver
Posts: 918
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Poldy » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:49 pm

I don't get grades until Friday but one professor just sent out the grade distribution. Highest grade in the class was 233/220. How does that even happen? Apparently we were his highest scoring class to date so my feeling that I did well probably means nothing.

dabigchina

Silver
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:22 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby dabigchina » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:12 pm

m27 wrote:A- in Property. Not sure how to feel

right there with you dude, right down to the conflicted feeling.

03282016

Gold
Posts: 4985
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:52 am

[s][/s]

Postby 03282016 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:41 pm

Last edited by 03282016 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

dabigchina

Silver
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:22 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby dabigchina » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:50 pm

Wahrheit wrote:
dabigchina wrote:
m27 wrote:A- in Property. Not sure how to feel

right there with you dude, right down to the conflicted feeling.

this is a good grade

I know. I'm sick and I need help lol.

LoganCouture

Gold
Posts: 1536
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby LoganCouture » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:32 pm

i want my grades..but i also don't want them...

sent 2 job applications out into the abyss today at least.

User avatar
m27

Bronze
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby m27 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:38 pm

Wahrheit wrote:
dabigchina wrote:
m27 wrote:A- in Property. Not sure how to feel

right there with you dude, right down to the conflicted feeling.

this is a good grade


:oops:

Only 1/5 grades so far. But we got an email with the answers to our K final with the promise that "grades will be out soon" ... 6 hours ago. This is emotional terrorism

User avatar
Big Red

Gold
Posts: 3254
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Big Red » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:38 pm

I'm waiting for grades, something feels weird about sending a resume without the most important piece of information. Anyone who has done more than think about a resume since tests ended is probably doing better than me on the job front though :lol:

also, :roll: at the A- whinebragging going on ITT

03282016

Gold
Posts: 4985
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:52 am

[s][/s]

Postby 03282016 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Last edited by 03282016 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
hairbear7

Silver
Posts: 519
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:28 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby hairbear7 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:42 pm

laughing so hard at people upset at an A-

LoganCouture

Gold
Posts: 1536
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby LoganCouture » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Wahrheit wrote:Reminder that we don't get either of our grades until sometime around the 20somethingth so y'all having no chill about waiting a few days is hilarious


i actually don't know when we get our grades either...registrar's website says "mid january" but no deadline or anything

03282016

Gold
Posts: 4985
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:52 am

[s][/s]

Postby 03282016 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Last edited by 03282016 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
IsThisForReal

Gold
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby IsThisForReal » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:14 pm

I have all of my grades :P
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
xael

Platinum
Posts: 7549
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby xael » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:15 pm

lc39 wrote:
Wahrheit wrote:Reminder that we don't get either of our grades until sometime around the 20somethingth so y'all having no chill about waiting a few days is hilarious


i actually don't know when we get our grades either...registrar's website says "mid january" but no deadline or anything


There is a deadline but it doesn't matter, I've always gotten grades back after the deadline.
1L I got most of my grades the first week or two of school, but another section had 2 grades (LRW and torts (Nora engstrom iirc)) back before school started.

LoganCouture

Gold
Posts: 1536
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby LoganCouture » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:22 pm

xael wrote:
lc39 wrote:
Wahrheit wrote:Reminder that we don't get either of our grades until sometime around the 20somethingth so y'all having no chill about waiting a few days is hilarious


i actually don't know when we get our grades either...registrar's website says "mid january" but no deadline or anything


There is a deadline but it doesn't matter, I've always gotten grades back after the deadline.
1L I got most of my grades the first week or two of school, but another section had 2 grades (LRW and torts (Nora engstrom iirc)) back before school started.


yeah i think some other sections have 1-2 grades. thanks for the heads up. i can be patient..i think.

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:28 pm

.

User avatar
Kinky John

Silver
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Kinky John » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:31 pm

what living thing would you guys kill for an A-?

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:35 pm

.

Hikikomorist

Platinum
Posts: 7788
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Hikikomorist » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:36 pm

Kinky John wrote:what living thing would you guys kill for an A-?

Several of almost any variety.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam

Gold
Posts: 4559
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby PeanutsNJam » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:43 pm

Gray wrote:
Kinky John wrote:what living thing would you guys kill for an A-?

No dogs. Probably not most people. Everything else.... ehhh....


Image

?

xylocarp

Platinum
Posts: 5225
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby xylocarp » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Hikikomorist wrote:
Kinky John wrote:what living thing would you guys kill for an A-?

Several of almost any variety.

:lol:
Last edited by xylocarp on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tr3

Silver
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:25 am

Re: Fa1Lure is Imminent

Postby Tr3 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:57 pm

I feel like going into law is just 1. work your ass off/perform 2. anxiously wait for performance measure 3. repeat.

LSAT, admissions, grades, job interviews, then probably bonuses, etc etc.



Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest