.

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
User avatar
AOT

Gold
Posts: 1668
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby AOT » Thu May 28, 2015 12:59 pm

But the 1L and 2L threads are lounged?

Well, not important anyway.


Also shocked that Xylo is winning/losing that poll. She doesn't strike me as very gunnery, more like earnestly hardworking

xylocarp

Platinum
Posts: 5225
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby xylocarp » Thu May 28, 2015 1:01 pm

Yeah, now that the rumble challenge is over, the mod who originally lounged it and I agreed that it could be moved back
Last edited by xylocarp on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AOT

Gold
Posts: 1668
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby AOT » Thu May 28, 2015 1:11 pm

Could we merge this with the senioritis thread? having two seems a bit redundant

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Thu May 28, 2015 1:12 pm

.

User avatar
IsThisForReal

Gold
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby IsThisForReal » Thu May 28, 2015 1:18 pm

Gray wrote:IDK I think senioritis is specifically about slacking whereas this thread is a catchall for 0L issues.

+1

Senioritis is a very exclusive club for only the laziest of slackers
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Silver
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Thu May 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles

Gold
Posts: 2473
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Thu May 28, 2015 1:35 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
Gray wrote:IDK I think senioritis is specifically about slacking whereas this thread is a catchall for 0L issues.

+1

Senioritis is a very exclusive club for only the laziest of slackers


Yeah, this is the gunner's thread.

(heads back to Senioritis thread where I belong)


You forgot to add the apostrophe. You were talking about Xylo, yes?

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby Hand » Thu May 28, 2015 1:37 pm

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
Gray wrote:IDK I think senioritis is specifically about slacking whereas this thread is a catchall for 0L issues.

+1

Senioritis is a very exclusive club for only the laziest of slackers

Yeah, this is the gunner's thread.
(heads back to Senioritis thread where I belong)

You forgot to add the apostrophe. You were talking about Xylo, yes?

she's winning the poll for a reason
#secretgunner

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Thu May 28, 2015 1:39 pm

.

User avatar
Kinky John

Silver
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby Kinky John » Thu May 28, 2015 1:41 pm

Gray wrote:
Hand wrote:she's winning the poll for a reason
#secretgunner

#notasecret #dullard

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby Hand » Thu May 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Gray wrote:
Hand wrote:she's winning the poll for a reason
#secretgunner

#notasecret #dillard

ok I changed my vote

xylocarp

Platinum
Posts: 5225
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby xylocarp » Thu May 28, 2015 3:17 pm

You'll all feel dumb for voting for me when I'm below median!

:|
Last edited by xylocarp on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xylocarp

Platinum
Posts: 5225
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby xylocarp » Thu May 28, 2015 3:19 pm

Taking suggestions for new poll; I think I definitively won/lost that one
Last edited by xylocarp on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kinky John

Silver
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby Kinky John » Thu May 28, 2015 3:19 pm

xylocarp wrote:You'll all feel dumb for voting for me when I'm below median!

:|


don't fall for this transparent reverse psychology guys

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Thu May 28, 2015 3:20 pm

.

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles

Gold
Posts: 2473
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Thu May 28, 2015 3:21 pm

Gray wrote:
xylocarp wrote:Taking suggestions for new poll; I think I definitively won/lost that one

On a scale of 1-10, how MUCH of a gunner is Xylocarp?


9. I don't think she has the nerve to shiv someone higher than her. Anything short of that though...

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Thu May 28, 2015 3:22 pm

.

xylocarp

Platinum
Posts: 5225
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby xylocarp » Thu May 28, 2015 3:23 pm

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
Gray wrote:
xylocarp wrote:Taking suggestions for new poll; I think I definitively won/lost that one

On a scale of 1-10, how MUCH of a gunner is Xylocarp?


9. I don't think she has the nerve to shiv someone higher than her. Anything short of that though...

You just wait and see if I have the nerve
*maniacal cackling*
Last edited by xylocarp on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles

Gold
Posts: 2473
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Thu May 28, 2015 3:26 pm

xylocarp wrote:You just wait and see if I have the nerve
*maniacal cackling*


I'll be a safe distance away. I'll change my early vote to 10 though.

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Thu May 28, 2015 3:29 pm

.

xylocarp

Platinum
Posts: 5225
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby xylocarp » Thu May 28, 2015 3:35 pm

One time in eighth grade I slapped a boy. I don't remember what it was about, but it's the most violent thing I've ever done and I've been seeking that same exhilaration ever since

Edit typo
Last edited by xylocarp on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hikikomorist

Platinum
Posts: 7788
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby Hikikomorist » Thu May 28, 2015 3:37 pm

xylocarp wrote:One time in eighth grade I slapped a boy. I don't remember what it was about, but it's the most violent thing I've ever done and I've been seeking that same exhilaration ever since

Edit typo


You can probably find opportunities where people will actually pay you to do that.

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby Hand » Thu May 28, 2015 3:38 pm

Hikkomorist wrote:
xylocarp wrote:One time in eighth grade I slapped a boy. I don't remember what it was about, but it's the most violent thing I've ever done and I've been seeking that same exhilaration ever since

Edit typo

You can probably find opportunities where people will actually pay you to do that.

Hikko has his credit card ready to go if you get that web cam set up xylo

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Silver
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Thu May 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles

Gold
Posts: 2473
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Thu May 28, 2015 3:40 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:So, which seemingly chill poster will turn out to be a secret gunner?

Xylo.

Hand wrote:Hikko has his credit card ready to go if you get that web cam set up xylo


Dying.



Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests