2Little 2Late

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)

How successful have you been at forcing yourself to care about grades?

lol
3
7%
... I mean I still need to graduate... I guess...
11
27%
I want to maintain some semblance of dignity
18
44%
I am a clerkship gunner and/or incorrigible perfectionist
9
22%
 
Total votes: 41

User avatar
Big Red
Posts: 3023
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby Big Red » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:40 am

xylocarp wrote:vid


I'm so glad that this exists

edit: any wustlers know who HIKO is yet?

User avatar
Minnietron
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:28 am

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby Minnietron » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:12 am

Big Red wrote:lol come on guys if there is a THREE(3)some in my class that took root at bar review I wanna know about it, I don't think that's voyeuristic or anything. Neither is wondering who people are dating like in the class? That's usually stuff that's pretty good to know

It is definitely good stuff to know. If they regret the threesome, then you can use it as ammo to throw someone off their game come exam time. If they have fond memories of the threesome, then you can use it as ammo to throw them off their game come exam time.

03282016
Posts: 4984
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:52 am

[s][/s]

Postby 03282016 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:21 am

Last edited by 03282016 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby Hand » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:38 pm

week 5, over it

User avatar
rnoodles
Posts: 7399
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby rnoodles » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:46 pm

Minnietron wrote:
Big Red wrote:lol come on guys if there is a THREE(3)some in my class that took root at bar review I wanna know about it, I don't think that's voyeuristic or anything. Neither is wondering who people are dating like in the class? That's usually stuff that's pretty good to know

It is definitely good stuff to know. If they regret the threesome, then you can use it as ammo to throw someone off their game come exam time. If they have fond memories of the threesome, then you can use it as ammo to throw them off their game come exam time.


:shock:
Minnie, this is two posts now where youre just creatively sabotaging people. Liking your style.

User avatar
unsweetened
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby unsweetened » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:50 pm

Handed in my closed note memo this morning. I am completely ashamed at the pile of shit that I just turned in. I thought that I did okay initially, went back to double check my citations, started adding analysis, and then realized it was 1am. :cry:

User avatar
Minnietron
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:28 am

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby Minnietron » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:56 pm

rnoodles22 wrote:
Minnietron wrote:
Big Red wrote:lol come on guys if there is a THREE(3)some in my class that took root at bar review I wanna know about it, I don't think that's voyeuristic or anything. Neither is wondering who people are dating like in the class? That's usually stuff that's pretty good to know

It is definitely good stuff to know. If they regret the threesome, then you can use it as ammo to throw someone off their game come exam time. If they have fond memories of the threesome, then you can use it as ammo to throw them off their game come exam time.


:shock:
Minnie, this is two posts now where youre just creatively sabotaging people. Liking your style.

Haha! Now if only I had the gumption to follow through...
My SO asked if I had made any friends; my response was "I've made competitive study partners." :)

User avatar
Hikikomorist
Posts: 3134
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Postby Hikikomorist » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:08 pm

.
Last edited by Hikikomorist on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5992
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby Gray » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:13 pm

Hikkomorist wrote:Is there a non-creepy way to let a classmate know that you figured out his identity from TLS posts?

Minnietron call in.

User avatar
Minnietron
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:28 am

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby Minnietron » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Gray wrote:
Hikkomorist wrote:Is there a non-creepy way to let a classmate know that you figured out his identity from TLS posts?

Minnietron call in.

Is this acknowledgment that my method was not creepy, or are you offering an example of what not to do? :lol:
In either instance, try a PM confirming they were the individual that did xyz in class.

User avatar
unsweetened
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby unsweetened » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Hikkomorist wrote:Is there a non-creepy way to let a classmate know that you figured out his identity from TLS posts?

PM and ask?

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5992
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby Gray » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:23 pm

Minnietron wrote:
Gray wrote:
Hikkomorist wrote:Is there a non-creepy way to let a classmate know that you figured out his identity from TLS posts?

Minnietron call in.

Is this acknowledgment that my method was not creepy, or are you offering an example of what not to do? :lol:
In either instance, try a PM confirming they were the individual that did xyz in class.

yes not creepy lolol. Then again most of my IRL friends I met through TLS so I welcome the creeping.

User avatar
Minnietron
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:28 am

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby Minnietron » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Gray wrote:
Minnietron wrote:
Gray wrote:
Hikkomorist wrote:Is there a non-creepy way to let a classmate know that you figured out his identity from TLS posts?

Minnietron call in.

Is this acknowledgment that my method was not creepy, or are you offering an example of what not to do? :lol:
In either instance, try a PM confirming they were the individual that did xyz in class.

yes not creepy lolol. Then again most of my IRL friends I met through TLS so I welcome the creeping.

You hear that, Hikko? Creeping is welcome. Go with the first thing that pops in your head!

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5992
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby Gray » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Minnietron wrote:You hear that, Hikko? Creeping is welcome. Go with the first thing that pops in your head!

Yes and please report back with results.

User avatar
Hikikomorist
Posts: 3134
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Postby Hikikomorist » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:34 pm

.
Last edited by Hikikomorist on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Poldy
Posts: 917
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:17 am

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby Poldy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:40 pm

I was worried I'd been found out but I haven't been in any elevators so I'm safe for now. I think it's only a matter of time.

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby xylocarp » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:46 pm

PM if you're friends/friendly, either on TLS or IRL. If not it'll probably be creepy regardless

User avatar
Big Red
Posts: 3023
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby Big Red » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:12 pm

What were the tell tale signs?
Last edited by Big Red on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kinky John
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby Kinky John » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:51 pm

Big Red wrote:What were the tell tale sings?


- Mentions TLS irl
- Is a sarcastic dickwad

03282016
Posts: 4984
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:52 am

[s][/s]

Postby 03282016 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Last edited by 03282016 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hikikomorist
Posts: 3134
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Postby Hikikomorist » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:03 pm

.
Last edited by Hikikomorist on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

03282016
Posts: 4984
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:52 am

[s][/s]

Postby 03282016 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Last edited by 03282016 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5992
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby Gray » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:07 pm

Hikkomorist wrote:
Big Red wrote:What were the tell tale signs?

If that's directed at me, I spent time comparing LinkedIn profiles to information provided in posts.

are you sure you're not a Hand alt?

User avatar
Hikikomorist
Posts: 3134
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Postby Hikikomorist » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:12 pm

.
Last edited by Hikikomorist on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PourMeTea
Posts: 6508
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

Re: You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L

Postby PourMeTea » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:14 pm





Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: thisyearsgirl and 1 guest