Baylor Class of 2018

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
User avatar
cal2013
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:22 am

Baylor Class of 2018

Postby cal2013 » Wed May 13, 2015 9:54 am

Anybody else joining me in the journey through litigation hell on earth?

User avatar
BasilHallward
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Re: Baylor Class of 2018

Postby BasilHallward » Wed May 13, 2015 10:24 am

I'm still heavily considering, but your optimistic post makes it that more enticing haha

User avatar
cal2013
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:22 am

Re: Baylor Class of 2018

Postby cal2013 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:13 am

BasilHallward wrote:I'm still heavily considering, but your optimistic post makes it that more enticing haha


FWIW, I just got back from Premiere Day and got a good vibe. Have you visited yet?

User avatar
BasilHallward
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Re: Baylor Class of 2018

Postby BasilHallward » Wed May 13, 2015 5:09 pm

I visited in mid-April and was impressed with the facilities for sure.

User avatar
cal2013
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:22 am

Re: Baylor Class of 2018

Postby cal2013 » Fri May 22, 2015 3:08 pm

BasilHallward wrote:I visited in mid-April and was impressed with the facilities for sure.


Nice. Where are you deciding between?

User avatar
BasilHallward
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Re: Baylor Class of 2018

Postby BasilHallward » Thu May 28, 2015 10:36 pm

There is no decision. I'm waiting to get pulled off the UT waitlist. When is the next Baylor deposit due and how much is it? I had trouble finding this info in my packet and I have yet to receive a reminder per email.

User avatar
cal2013
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:22 am

Re: Baylor Class of 2018

Postby cal2013 » Fri May 29, 2015 12:06 pm

BasilHallward wrote:There is no decision. I'm waiting to get pulled off the UT waitlist. When is the next Baylor deposit due and how much is it? I had trouble finding this info in my packet and I have yet to receive a reminder per email.


Ah for sure, that makes sense. UT is obvi the better choice if you get in. Deposit is due 6/1, $250.

User avatar
BasilHallward
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Re: Baylor Class of 2018

Postby BasilHallward » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:37 am

cal2013 wrote:
BasilHallward wrote:There is no decision. I'm waiting to get pulled off the UT waitlist. When is the next Baylor deposit due and how much is it? I had trouble finding this info in my packet and I have yet to receive a reminder per email.


Ah for sure, that makes sense. UT is obvi the better choice if you get in. Deposit is due 6/1, $250.



I was given an extension on the deposit. 7/1. So, more time to stew on it haha.




Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests