Page 37 of 58

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:21 pm
by xylocarp
lol people need to just chill

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:25 pm
by LawsRUs
Gray, it's 5/1, and I think it's okay to do what North did and go around posting in various threads asking people to post in this thread if they have made their decision. Thanks again for all your work!

.

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:30 pm
by Gray
.

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:41 pm
by fishbulb
Put me down for USC :P

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:44 pm
by LawsRUs
fishbulb wrote:Put me down for USC :P


Congrats dude!

(Yeah, Gray, that might work too.)

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:57 pm
by radio1nowhere
IsThisForReal wrote:
LetsGoMets wrote:
Are you guys just PM'ing each other your real names and running with it? Thought we have these usernames for a reason

Not to be mean, but you're kind of a downer today.


It can be a little vexing for those of us who come to this thread to see where other users are going to law school and what they have to say about it, and instead end up scrolling through pages and pages of posts filled with in-jokes between some TLS cool kids. *Echosmith starts playing in the background* :P I mean, it ain't a big deal at all if that's what people want to use the thread for, but I wouldn't say Mets is being unreasonable. There are so many other threads where this sort of totally off-topic, lounge-like conversation could be happening..

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:59 pm
by andthenIwaslike
LetsGoMets wrote:
xylocarp wrote:
mwonka wrote:
NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:You'd need more than a separate thread. You'd need a seperate Facebook group

that I'm not a part of :(


I'll be part of a facebook group with you, snowflake. #TLSUnderdogs

Just friend anyone and add them to a group without asking, it's nbd


Are you guys just PM'ing each other your real names and running with it? Thought we have these usernames for a reason


Wait, are you telling me the Lets GoMets I'm fbook friends with isn't you?

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:01 pm
by tuxedocat
radio1nowhere wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
LetsGoMets wrote:
Are you guys just PM'ing each other your real names and running with it? Thought we have these usernames for a reason

Not to be mean, but you're kind of a downer today.


It can be a little vexing for those of us who come to this thread to see where other users are going to law school and what they have to say about it, and instead end up scrolling through pages and pages of posts filled with in-jokes between some TLS cool kids. *Echosmith starts playing in the background* :P I mean, it ain't a big deal at all if that's what people want to use the thread for, but I wouldn't say Mets is being unreasonable. There are so many other threads where this sort of totally off-topic, lounge-like conversation could be happening..


Dude, chill out. The on-topic part of this thread is just people saying, "I'm going to <school>, yayayayay," which then gets put into the OP. You're not missing on any KRITIKAL KONTENT here. Look at the OP, then go to individual school threads if you really care.

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:01 pm
by IsThisForReal
radio1nowhere wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
LetsGoMets wrote:
Are you guys just PM'ing each other your real names and running with it? Thought we have these usernames for a reason

Not to be mean, but you're kind of a downer today.


It can be a little vexing for those of us who come to this thread to see where other users are going to law school and what they have to say about it, and instead end up scrolling through pages and pages of posts filled with in-jokes between some TLS cool kids. *Echosmith starts playing in the background* :P I mean, it ain't a big deal at all if that's what people want to use the thread for, but I wouldn't say Mets is being unreasonable. There are so many other threads where this sort of totally off-topic, lounge-like conversation could be happening..

Well you shouldn't feel bad, my chosen school isn't cool enough to be in the OP

Post removed.

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:09 pm
by buckiguy_sucks
Post removed.

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:10 pm
by Big Red
Things I am TO'd about

1. secret illuminati tls royalty facebook underground group
2. the INTEGRITY of this on/off topic thread
3. gray thinking she's already in DC and working incomprehensibly slowly
4. the fact that they won't pay me unless I show up to work
5. the fact that I just diagrammed that sentence in my head
6. hand doesn't scare me, which means I'm a target

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:11 pm
by IsThisForReal
Big Red wrote:Things I am TO'd about
4. the fact that they won't pay me unless I show up to work

The only one that matters. We should strike!

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:13 pm
by tuxedocat
Big Red wrote:Things I am TO'd about

1. secret illuminati tls royalty facebook underground group
2. the INTEGRITY of this on/off topic thread
3. gray thinking she's already in DC and working incomprehensibly slowly
4. the fact that they won't pay me unless I show up to work
5. the fact that I just diagrammed that sentence in my head
6. hand doesn't scare me, which means I'm a target


Perfect.

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:16 pm
by Hand
Big Red wrote:Things I am TO'd about

6. hand doesn't scare me, which means I'm a target


well it's friday afternoon and I too lazy right now to read your entire posting history and try to match you to a person in the UTc/ 2018 facebook group, look up who your parents are, look up where they live, and google streetview that shit so why don't YOU just send ME a pic of your parents' house instead of the other way round mmkay thanks

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:18 pm
by Hand
tuxedocat wrote:Dude, chill out. The on-topic part of this thread is just people saying, "I'm going to <school>, yayayayay," which then gets put into the OP. You're not missing on any KRITIKAL KONTENT here. Look at the OP, then go to individual school threads if you really care.


gotta stay on top of who said congrats to whom tho, important stuff

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:19 pm
by RSN
Wait people are taking this way too seriously

I was just making fun of some of the megapoasters for lounging in what's ostensibly an on-topic thread about where people are going to school, and also apparently doxxing themselves for the benefit of being tighter with their new internet buddies

I have no investment in joining any of the cliques that are developing here, although I am pretty entertained by it

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:20 pm
by Big Red
Hand wrote:
Big Red wrote:Things I am TO'd about

6. hand doesn't scare me, which means I'm a target


well it's friday afternoon and I too lazy right now to read your entire posting history and try to match you to a person in the UTc/ 2018 facebook group, look up who your parents are, look up where they live, and google streetview that shit so why don't YOU just send ME a pic of your parents' house instead of the other way round mmkay thanks


If I learned anything from Dexter the hunt is half the fun.

*deletes facebook*

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:27 pm
by Hand
Big Red wrote:If I learned anything from Dexter the hunt is half the fun.

true true but I've gotten banned often enough already for being a creepy stalker

*deletes facebook*

smart move

.

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:28 pm
by Gray
.

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:29 pm
by Hikikomorist
Hand wrote:
Big Red wrote:Things I am TO'd about

6. hand doesn't scare me, which means I'm a target


well it's friday afternoon and I too lazy right now to read your entire posting history and try to match you to a person in the UTc/ 2018 facebook group, look up who your parents are, look up where they live, and google streetview that shit so why don't YOU just send ME a pic of your parents' house instead of the other way round mmkay thanks


Are you looking to outsource?

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:39 pm
by ILoveYou
Gray wrote:
LawsRUs wrote:Gray, it's 5/1, and I think it's okay to do what North did and go around posting in various threads asking people to post in this thread if they have made their decision. Thanks again for all your work!

IDK I don't really want to tag ALL the c/o 2018 threads.

I think that one person from each school can do this? yes? I'll do it for Georgetown, obv.


I'll go ahead and do NU.

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:40 pm
by Hand
Hikkomorist wrote:
Hand wrote:
Big Red wrote:Things I am TO'd about

6. hand doesn't scare me, which means I'm a target


well it's friday afternoon and I too lazy right now to read your entire posting history and try to match you to a person in the UTc/ 2018 facebook group, look up who your parents are, look up where they live, and google streetview that shit so why don't YOU just send ME a pic of your parents' house instead of the other way round mmkay thanks


Are you looking to outsource?


you can just open up your own franchise

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:41 pm
by NotASpecialSnowflake
buckiguy_sucks wrote:this thread has once again taken an odd an unexpected direction

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:43 pm
by secadc11
ILoveYou wrote:
Gray wrote:
LawsRUs wrote:Gray, it's 5/1, and I think it's okay to do what North did and go around posting in various threads asking people to post in this thread if they have made their decision. Thanks again for all your work!

IDK I don't really want to tag ALL the c/o 2018 threads.

I think that one person from each school can do this? yes? I'll do it for Georgetown, obv.


I'll go ahead and do NU.


I'll take Duke.

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:45 pm
by xylocarp
"too cool for internet socializing" is my favorite TLS schtick