.

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
xylocarp

Platinum
Posts: 5225
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby xylocarp » Fri May 01, 2015 3:21 pm

lol people need to just chill
Last edited by xylocarp on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LawsRUs

Gold
Posts: 1970
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby LawsRUs » Fri May 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Gray, it's 5/1, and I think it's okay to do what North did and go around posting in various threads asking people to post in this thread if they have made their decision. Thanks again for all your work!

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Fri May 01, 2015 3:30 pm

.

User avatar
fishbulb

New
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby fishbulb » Fri May 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Put me down for USC :P

User avatar
LawsRUs

Gold
Posts: 1970
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby LawsRUs » Fri May 01, 2015 3:44 pm

fishbulb wrote:Put me down for USC :P


Congrats dude!

(Yeah, Gray, that might work too.)

User avatar
radio1nowhere

Bronze
Posts: 457
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby radio1nowhere » Fri May 01, 2015 3:57 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
LetsGoMets wrote:
Are you guys just PM'ing each other your real names and running with it? Thought we have these usernames for a reason

Not to be mean, but you're kind of a downer today.


It can be a little vexing for those of us who come to this thread to see where other users are going to law school and what they have to say about it, and instead end up scrolling through pages and pages of posts filled with in-jokes between some TLS cool kids. *Echosmith starts playing in the background* :P I mean, it ain't a big deal at all if that's what people want to use the thread for, but I wouldn't say Mets is being unreasonable. There are so many other threads where this sort of totally off-topic, lounge-like conversation could be happening..

User avatar
andthenIwaslike

Bronze
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:39 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby andthenIwaslike » Fri May 01, 2015 3:59 pm

LetsGoMets wrote:
xylocarp wrote:
mwonka wrote:
NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:You'd need more than a separate thread. You'd need a seperate Facebook group

that I'm not a part of :(


I'll be part of a facebook group with you, snowflake. #TLSUnderdogs

Just friend anyone and add them to a group without asking, it's nbd


Are you guys just PM'ing each other your real names and running with it? Thought we have these usernames for a reason


Wait, are you telling me the Lets GoMets I'm fbook friends with isn't you?

User avatar
tuxedocat

Silver
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby tuxedocat » Fri May 01, 2015 4:01 pm

radio1nowhere wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
LetsGoMets wrote:
Are you guys just PM'ing each other your real names and running with it? Thought we have these usernames for a reason

Not to be mean, but you're kind of a downer today.


It can be a little vexing for those of us who come to this thread to see where other users are going to law school and what they have to say about it, and instead end up scrolling through pages and pages of posts filled with in-jokes between some TLS cool kids. *Echosmith starts playing in the background* :P I mean, it ain't a big deal at all if that's what people want to use the thread for, but I wouldn't say Mets is being unreasonable. There are so many other threads where this sort of totally off-topic, lounge-like conversation could be happening..


Dude, chill out. The on-topic part of this thread is just people saying, "I'm going to <school>, yayayayay," which then gets put into the OP. You're not missing on any KRITIKAL KONTENT here. Look at the OP, then go to individual school threads if you really care.

User avatar
IsThisForReal

Gold
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby IsThisForReal » Fri May 01, 2015 4:01 pm

radio1nowhere wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
LetsGoMets wrote:
Are you guys just PM'ing each other your real names and running with it? Thought we have these usernames for a reason

Not to be mean, but you're kind of a downer today.


It can be a little vexing for those of us who come to this thread to see where other users are going to law school and what they have to say about it, and instead end up scrolling through pages and pages of posts filled with in-jokes between some TLS cool kids. *Echosmith starts playing in the background* :P I mean, it ain't a big deal at all if that's what people want to use the thread for, but I wouldn't say Mets is being unreasonable. There are so many other threads where this sort of totally off-topic, lounge-like conversation could be happening..

Well you shouldn't feel bad, my chosen school isn't cool enough to be in the OP
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks

Gold
Posts: 2877
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Fri May 01, 2015 4:09 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Big Red

Gold
Posts: 3254
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Big Red » Fri May 01, 2015 4:10 pm

Things I am TO'd about

1. secret illuminati tls royalty facebook underground group
2. the INTEGRITY of this on/off topic thread
3. gray thinking she's already in DC and working incomprehensibly slowly
4. the fact that they won't pay me unless I show up to work
5. the fact that I just diagrammed that sentence in my head
6. hand doesn't scare me, which means I'm a target

User avatar
IsThisForReal

Gold
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby IsThisForReal » Fri May 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Big Red wrote:Things I am TO'd about
4. the fact that they won't pay me unless I show up to work

The only one that matters. We should strike!
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
tuxedocat

Silver
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby tuxedocat » Fri May 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Big Red wrote:Things I am TO'd about

1. secret illuminati tls royalty facebook underground group
2. the INTEGRITY of this on/off topic thread
3. gray thinking she's already in DC and working incomprehensibly slowly
4. the fact that they won't pay me unless I show up to work
5. the fact that I just diagrammed that sentence in my head
6. hand doesn't scare me, which means I'm a target


Perfect.

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Hand » Fri May 01, 2015 4:16 pm

Big Red wrote:Things I am TO'd about

6. hand doesn't scare me, which means I'm a target


well it's friday afternoon and I too lazy right now to read your entire posting history and try to match you to a person in the UTc/ 2018 facebook group, look up who your parents are, look up where they live, and google streetview that shit so why don't YOU just send ME a pic of your parents' house instead of the other way round mmkay thanks

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Hand » Fri May 01, 2015 4:18 pm

tuxedocat wrote:Dude, chill out. The on-topic part of this thread is just people saying, "I'm going to <school>, yayayayay," which then gets put into the OP. You're not missing on any KRITIKAL KONTENT here. Look at the OP, then go to individual school threads if you really care.


gotta stay on top of who said congrats to whom tho, important stuff

User avatar
RSN

Silver
Posts: 967
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:32 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby RSN » Fri May 01, 2015 4:19 pm

Wait people are taking this way too seriously

I was just making fun of some of the megapoasters for lounging in what's ostensibly an on-topic thread about where people are going to school, and also apparently doxxing themselves for the benefit of being tighter with their new internet buddies

I have no investment in joining any of the cliques that are developing here, although I am pretty entertained by it

User avatar
Big Red

Gold
Posts: 3254
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Big Red » Fri May 01, 2015 4:20 pm

Hand wrote:
Big Red wrote:Things I am TO'd about

6. hand doesn't scare me, which means I'm a target


well it's friday afternoon and I too lazy right now to read your entire posting history and try to match you to a person in the UTc/ 2018 facebook group, look up who your parents are, look up where they live, and google streetview that shit so why don't YOU just send ME a pic of your parents' house instead of the other way round mmkay thanks


If I learned anything from Dexter the hunt is half the fun.

*deletes facebook*

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Hand » Fri May 01, 2015 4:27 pm

Big Red wrote:If I learned anything from Dexter the hunt is half the fun.

true true but I've gotten banned often enough already for being a creepy stalker

*deletes facebook*

smart move

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Fri May 01, 2015 4:28 pm

.

Hikikomorist

Platinum
Posts: 7788
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Hikikomorist » Fri May 01, 2015 4:29 pm

Hand wrote:
Big Red wrote:Things I am TO'd about

6. hand doesn't scare me, which means I'm a target


well it's friday afternoon and I too lazy right now to read your entire posting history and try to match you to a person in the UTc/ 2018 facebook group, look up who your parents are, look up where they live, and google streetview that shit so why don't YOU just send ME a pic of your parents' house instead of the other way round mmkay thanks


Are you looking to outsource?

User avatar
ILoveYou

Silver
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby ILoveYou » Fri May 01, 2015 4:39 pm

Gray wrote:
LawsRUs wrote:Gray, it's 5/1, and I think it's okay to do what North did and go around posting in various threads asking people to post in this thread if they have made their decision. Thanks again for all your work!

IDK I don't really want to tag ALL the c/o 2018 threads.

I think that one person from each school can do this? yes? I'll do it for Georgetown, obv.


I'll go ahead and do NU.

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Hand » Fri May 01, 2015 4:40 pm

Hikkomorist wrote:
Hand wrote:
Big Red wrote:Things I am TO'd about

6. hand doesn't scare me, which means I'm a target


well it's friday afternoon and I too lazy right now to read your entire posting history and try to match you to a person in the UTc/ 2018 facebook group, look up who your parents are, look up where they live, and google streetview that shit so why don't YOU just send ME a pic of your parents' house instead of the other way round mmkay thanks


Are you looking to outsource?


you can just open up your own franchise

User avatar
NotASpecialSnowflake

Bronze
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Fri May 01, 2015 4:41 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:this thread has once again taken an odd an unexpected direction

secadc11

Silver
Posts: 601
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby secadc11 » Fri May 01, 2015 4:43 pm

ILoveYou wrote:
Gray wrote:
LawsRUs wrote:Gray, it's 5/1, and I think it's okay to do what North did and go around posting in various threads asking people to post in this thread if they have made their decision. Thanks again for all your work!

IDK I don't really want to tag ALL the c/o 2018 threads.

I think that one person from each school can do this? yes? I'll do it for Georgetown, obv.


I'll go ahead and do NU.


I'll take Duke.

xylocarp

Platinum
Posts: 5225
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby xylocarp » Fri May 01, 2015 4:45 pm

"too cool for internet socializing" is my favorite TLS schtick
Last edited by xylocarp on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests