TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:17 pm

"helpful"

User avatar
Winston1984
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Winston1984 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:19 pm

Hand wrote:
Winston1984 wrote:Who is this other person we are talking about?


The puppy: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/m ... e&u=123244

ETA: a.k.a. queen of the mr. green and khaleesi of the retake

Oh yeah, wat happened to him/her?

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Winston1984 wrote:
Hand wrote:
Winston1984 wrote:Who is this other person we are talking about?


The puppy: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=123244

ETA: a.k.a. queen of the mr. green and khaleesi of the retake

Oh yeah, wat happened to him/her?


After reading a few of the posts/quoted posts that are left, I feel the need to clarify that I wasn't trying to police language in any way, just stating that I probably wouldn't be referring to Gray derogatorily.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Rigo » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:27 pm

Winston1984 wrote:Oh yeah, wat happened to him/her?

:oops:

User avatar
Winston1984
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Winston1984 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:32 pm

Rigo wrote:
Winston1984 wrote:Oh yeah, wat happened to him/her?

:oops:

haha her. w/e

User avatar
tuxedocat
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby tuxedocat » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Hand wrote:
ILoveYou wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:Well, I'd better start working on my post count.



Make a thread, I'll respond, we can go back and forth for pages and pages until we get whatever swag looks coolest? :P


just write a script that auto-posts "retake" in every choosing thread


This really should be a built-in feature.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:39 pm

Winston1984 wrote:
Rigo wrote:
Winston1984 wrote:Oh yeah, wat happened to him/her?

:oops:

haha her. w/e

no him/her was right.

And bortles, I'm glad you aren't going to be verbally abusive towards me... :mrgreen:

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:40 pm

tuxedocat wrote:
Hand wrote:
ILoveYou wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:Well, I'd better start working on my post count.



Make a thread, I'll respond, we can go back and forth for pages and pages until we get whatever swag looks coolest? :P


just write a script that auto-posts "retake" in every choosing thread


This really should be a built-in feature.

yeah right next to "Quote" there should be a "Tell this asshat to retake" button

User avatar
Winston1984
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Winston1984 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Gray wrote:
Winston1984 wrote:
Rigo wrote:
Winston1984 wrote:Oh yeah, wat happened to him/her?

:oops:

haha her. w/e

no him/her was right.

And bortles, I'm glad you aren't going to be verbally abusive towards me... :mrgreen:

Yeah, I'm lost now.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3519
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Hand » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:42 pm

Gray wrote:
Winston1984 wrote:
Rigo wrote:
Winston1984 wrote:Oh yeah, wat happened to him/her?

:oops:

haha her. w/e

no him/her was right.


Mantits baby, mantits.

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Winston1984 wrote:Yeah, I'm lost now.


I've mostly just accepted that I won't understandmuch of anything that predates my joining the forum.

User avatar
Winston1984
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Winston1984 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:45 pm

Mantits baby, mantits.

So I happened to make a good joke based on something I knew nothing about? Was there a pw in the lounge?

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Rigo » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:46 pm

Winston1984 wrote:
Mantits baby, mantits.

So I happened to make a good joke based on something I knew nothing about? Was there a pw in the lounge?

Back in the tinychat waiter days.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3519
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Hand » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Winston1984 wrote:
Mantits baby, mantits.

So I happened to make a good joke based on something I knew nothing about? Was there a pw in the lounge?


unfortunately no PW on the board: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=224012&p=8144325&hilit=mantits#p8144325
But I'm sure someone who saved the privately distributed image can provide you with those sugarsweet mantits

EDIT FOR GRAMMAR because I can't type
Last edited by Hand on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Winston1984
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Winston1984 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:49 pm

Hand wrote:
Winston1984 wrote:
Mantits baby, mantits.

So I happened to make a good joke based on something I knew nothing about? Was there a pw in the lounge?


unfortunately no PW on the board: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... s#p8144325
But I'm sure someone who saved you with the privately distributed image can provide you with those sugarsweet mantits

Don't all flood my inbox at once.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Rigo » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:50 pm

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=224012&start=5600#p8144779

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=224012&start=5600#p8144809

Omgomgomg just spit out my dinner. Dying at the memory of this.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3519
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Hand » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:54 pm

Rigo wrote:Dying at the memory of this.


these are some next level in-jokes, waltgringo

User avatar
tuxedocat
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby tuxedocat » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Gray wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:
Hand wrote:just write a script that auto-posts "retake" in every choosing thread

This really should be a built-in feature.

yeah right next to "Quote" there should be a "Tell this asshat to retake" button


I propose the following buttons: Quote / Retake / Don't go to law school / AU is a dumpster fire

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:06 pm

tuxedocat wrote:
I propose the following buttons: Quote / Retake / Don't go to law school / AU is a dumpster fire


All good ideas. I think we also need a "you'll be/do fine" button for all the humblebrag "what are my chances" posts with 3.8s and 17xs.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:08 pm

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:
I propose the following buttons: Quote / Retake / Don't go to law school / AU is a dumpster fire


All good ideas. I think we also need a "you'll be/do fine" button for all the humblebrag "what are my chances" posts with 3.8s and 17xs.

"great options, congrats!"

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3519
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Hand » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:09 pm

Gray wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:
I propose the following buttons: Quote / Retake / Don't go to law school / AU is a dumpster fire


All good ideas. I think we also need a "you'll be/do fine" button for all the humblebrag "what are my chances" posts with 3.8s and 17xs.

"great options, congrats!"


I want a "Good luck, follow your dreams!" button for many purposes

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Hand wrote:
Gray wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:
I propose the following buttons: Quote / Retake / Don't go to law school / AU is a dumpster fire


All good ideas. I think we also need a "you'll be/do fine" button for all the humblebrag "what are my chances" posts with 3.8s and 17xs.

"great options, congrats!"


I want a "Good luck, follow your dreams!" button for many purposes


hahaha that would be pretty great too. I think a few too many lives might be ruined, though...

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:13 pm

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:hahaha that would be pretty great too. I think a few too many lives might be ruined, though...

My life would be ruined by aggressively overusing it.

User avatar
strugglebus
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby strugglebus » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:21 pm

We need a "Be patient" button for all the "I submitted yesterday and haven't gotten a decision yet, what should I do?!?" people

User avatar
Big Red
Posts: 3010
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Big Red » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Have we gotten a Louie update since that weird 3rd person thread?




Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest