TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
User avatar
bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate
Posts: 13383
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:02 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby bjsesq » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Gray wrote:
bjsesq wrote:As a reward to Gray for her hard work, I am coming to Chicago to give her some adequate dick.


<3

TY Boo! Can't wait, ofc. But why do you think I am in Chi?

It's a 13 meme. One of his friends posted something like that on facebook to a girl he was poking, except the dicking he promised was great. I prefer to be honest with you and let you know that it will be adequate, but you probably won't write sonnets about it.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:11 pm

bjsesq wrote:
Gray wrote:
bjsesq wrote:As a reward to Gray for her hard work, I am coming to Chicago to give her some adequate dick.


<3

TY Boo! Can't wait, ofc. But why do you think I am in Chi?

It's a 13 meme. One of his friends posted something like that on facebook to a girl he was poking, except the dicking he promised was great. I prefer to be honest with you and let you know that it will be adequate, but you probably won't write sonnets about it.

I need to lounge more. TY for your selfless offer.

mgschiet
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby mgschiet » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:37 pm

Gray wrote:
Dog wrote:I always forget almost everyone else is still deciding. Meanwhile I've had my destination locked since December, feels good .

+1 but shhh I'm still negotiating.

User avatar
NotASpecialSnowflake
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Tag! I'm waiting for some $$$ to negotiate with, but I have it down to two schools...

(the only ones that accepted me :oops: )

User avatar
WeeBey
Posts: 535
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:23 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby WeeBey » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Down between NCG (only offers). Waiting for $$$ from NC. Hopefully C comes out on top.

User avatar
Dream_weaver32
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Dream_weaver32 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Decision for now is pretty much made up, will wait for another week or so for a couple more decisions. (looking at you UVA)

Plus waiting on long shot of getting out of reserve at Cornell and Columbia.

User avatar
strugglebus
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby strugglebus » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:51 pm

Tagging; still a long way from deciding

User avatar
dasani13
Posts: 1055
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby dasani13 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:02 pm

ooh fancy OP!

zfletch74
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby zfletch74 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:24 pm

gilessanderson wrote:undecided and tagging


+1

User avatar
KissMyAxe
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby KissMyAxe » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:10 pm

Post Deleted
Last edited by KissMyAxe on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:12 pm

KissMyAxe wrote:Tagging, pretty set on YLS, but might get shot in New Haven during my visit.


Lel

User avatar
smile0751
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:40 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby smile0751 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:14 am

99.98% sure I will be at UVA.

Already put down a deposit on an apartment. Yay!

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

smile0751 wrote:99.98% sure I will be at UVA.

Already put down a deposit on an apartment. Yay!

You're in the list!

User avatar
AOT
Posts: 1317
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby AOT » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:48 am

This is so great Gray. I will hopefully know in the next few weeks!

User avatar
NoBladesNoBows
Posts: 1118
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby NoBladesNoBows » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:21 am

.
Last edited by NoBladesNoBows on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
nosocat
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby nosocat » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:50 am

For those of us who might end up outside the T14, do we still get listed in the OP? What about one of those cool indicators on the map? This is another important factor for me to add to my list of considerations in trying to choose a school.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:55 am

nosocat wrote:For those of us who might end up outside the T14, do we still get listed in the OP? What about one of those cool indicators on the map? This is another important factor for me to add to my list of considerations in trying to choose a school.

Haha yes - I will update the map and the list! I had to actually start working so i stopped after the t14 was done. I'll probably go up to t25 because more than that and scrolling will be a nightmare.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3426
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:58 am

Gray wrote:
nosocat wrote:For those of us who might end up outside the T14, do we still get listed in the OP? What about one of those cool indicators on the map? This is another important factor for me to add to my list of considerations in trying to choose a school.

Haha yes - I will update the map and the list! I had to actually start working so i stopped after the t14 was done. I'll probably go up to t25 because more than that and scrolling will be a nightmare.

You could make mini banners as needed for below t25. Or do some kind of grid.
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dipper
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:00 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Dipper » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:58 am

nosocat wrote:For those of us who might end up outside the T14, do we still get listed in the OP? What about one of those cool indicators on the map? This is another important factor for me to add to my list of considerations in trying to choose a school.


+1

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:01 pm

:lol: well it is TLS, and I have to do my part to dissuade people from attending TTTs.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3426
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Gray wrote: :lol: well it is TLS, and I have to do my part to dissuade people from attending TTTs.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar
lawschool1741
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby lawschool1741 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:04 pm

off-topic but we should do a poll of the type of pencil used on the LSAT vs score - my bet is we see a strong correlation between 175+ and those beautiful black ticons

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby chuckbass » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:06 pm

I like what you've done with the place...

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:07 pm

lawschool1741 wrote:off-topic but we should do a poll of the type of pencil used on the LSAT vs score - my bet is we see a strong correlation between 175+ and those beautiful black ticons

pretty sure the TLS poll system doesn't allow for the kind of multivariate analysis that would help us make sense of how pencil type correlates with score.

But those black ticonderogas are totally overrated.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3519
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Hand » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:18 pm

Gray wrote:
lawschool1741 wrote:off-topic but we should do a poll of the type of pencil used on the LSAT vs score - my bet is we see a strong correlation between 175+ and those beautiful black ticons

pretty sure the TLS poll system doesn't allow for the kind of multivariate analysis that would help us make sense of how pencil type correlates with score.

But those black ticonderogas are totally overrated.


It's time to be done with thinking about the LSAT at this point, kids. Look forwards, not backwards. I'd like to see a poll on e.g. how many goobers plan to show up in full business wear to school on the first day, who already has some pointy questions prepared about their favorite amendment for their con law class, the number of E&E's to be read over the summer, best ways to kill yourself if you end up below median, etc.




Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest