TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
qwertyTLS
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:06 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby qwertyTLS » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:07 am

because i'm bored:

T14 TLS Rankings
1. Georgetown: 10
2. Harvard: 6
2. NYU: 6
4. UVA: 4
4. Duke: 4
4. Michigan: 4
4. Northwestern: 4
8. Yale: 3
8. Chicago: 3
8. Penn: 3
11. Stanford: 2
12. Columbia: 1
12. Cornell: 1
14. Berkeley: 0

as of april 23rd

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3519
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Hand » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:46 pm

qwertyTLS wrote:because i'm bored:

T14 TLS Rankings
1. Georgetown: 10
2. Harvard: 6
2. NYU: 6
4. UVA: 4
4. Duke: 4
4. Michigan: 4
4. Northwestern: 4
8. Yale: 3
8. Chicago: 3
8. Penn: 3
11. Stanford: 2
12. Columbia: 1
12. Cornell: 1
14. Berkeley: 0

as of april 23rd


lazybutt gray needs to update the OP

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11941
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Rigo » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Gray is a deadbeat OP!
RECALL RECALL RECALL!!

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Rigo wrote:Gray is a deadbeat OP!
RECALL RECALL RECALL!!

It should be up to date now, ASSHOLE

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11941
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Rigo » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Gray wrote:
Rigo wrote:Gray is a deadbeat OP!
RECALL RECALL RECALL!!

It should be up to date now, ASSHOLE

:shock:
Naughty words!

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:10 pm

Rigo wrote:
Gray wrote:
Rigo wrote:Gray is a deadbeat OP!
RECALL RECALL RECALL!!

It should be up to date now, ASSHOLE

:shock:
Naughty words!

SRRY just getting my aggro on.

User avatar
blueberrycrumble
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby blueberrycrumble » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:10 pm

And one more for Harvard please :D

User avatar
wonka
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Post removed.

Postby wonka » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:23 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by wonka on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3424
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby IsThisForReal » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:24 pm

This thread makes the shame of choosing a TTT real.

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:27 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:This thread makes the shame of choosing a TTT real.


No $hame a$ long a$ you're choo$ing for the right rea$on$.

ETA: or, at least, that's what I'm telling myself if I end up choosing my local school.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3424
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby IsThisForReal » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:31 pm

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:This thread makes the shame of choosing a TTT real.


No $hame a$ long a$ you're choo$ing for the right rea$on$.

ETA: or, at least, that's what I'm telling myself if I end up choosing my local school.

But it means I don't get to be in the OP.

*throws sucker in the dirt*

User avatar
tuxedocat
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby tuxedocat » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:32 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:This thread makes the shame of choosing a TTT real.


"Put me down for Florida Coastal!! ...oh :("

User avatar
radio1nowhere
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby radio1nowhere » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:54 pm

pretty-good-law-schools.com

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:57 pm

radio1nowhere wrote:pretty-good-law-schools.com

"accredited-law-schools.com"

hearsay77
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby hearsay77 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Northwestern for me!! :D

User avatar
Big Red
Posts: 3010
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Big Red » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Yeeeeeaaaaah so about that swag

Image

User avatar
tuxedocat
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby tuxedocat » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:23 pm

Come on guys, give her a break--those of us on the senioritis thread know that Gray is VERY busy at work.

User avatar
Big Red
Posts: 3010
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Big Red » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Also please add rigo as an honorary GULC then move this off topic so he can't respond

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:35 pm

tuxedocat wrote:Come on guys, give her a break--those of us on the senioritis thread know that Gray is VERY busy at work.

On that note, I started swagging. NORTH/SCOTTI IF YOU'RE LURKING I FOUND A WAY TO USE YOUR SHIT.

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Big Red
Posts: 3010
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Big Red » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Really cool, thanks. But 175 b/c there were timing issues

User avatar
BrazilBandit
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby BrazilBandit » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:50 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:This thread makes the shame of choosing a TTT real.


No $hame a$ long a$ you're choo$ing for the right rea$on$.

ETA: or, at least, that's what I'm telling myself if I end up choosing my local school.

But it means I don't get to be in the OP.

*throws sucker in the dirt*


If you choose it for the right reasons, you also don't get to pay off TONS of student debt 8)

"coworkers throw lots of money at debt payments"

User avatar
Winston1984
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Winston1984 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Gray wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:Come on guys, give her a break--those of us on the senioritis thread know that Gray is VERY busy at work.

On that note, I started swagging. NORTH/SCOTTI IF YOU'RE LURKING I FOUND A WAY TO USE YOUR SHIT.

Looks badass Gray!

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Winston1984 wrote:
Gray wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:Come on guys, give her a break--those of us on the senioritis thread know that Gray is VERY busy at work.

On that note, I started swagging. NORTH/SCOTTI IF YOU'RE LURKING I FOUND A WAY TO USE YOUR SHIT.

Looks badass Gray!

have YOU decided?

Also TY! I will do >500 people tomorrow. I think I got everyone >1000 who has decided (not v. many)

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:18 pm

Well, I'd better start working on my post count.




Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest