TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
User avatar
MikeSpivey
Posts: 2618
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby MikeSpivey » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Did someone mention me or something?

User avatar
LawsRUs
Posts: 1970
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby LawsRUs » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:38 pm

:lol:

foles
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby foles » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:52 am

.
Last edited by foles on Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

zaetoroftheprotoss
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby zaetoroftheprotoss » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:08 pm

foles wrote:Put me down for Stanford!


Congrats! Welcome to the Farm!

User avatar
spencercross
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby spencercross » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:35 pm

Old-ish news and I don't think anyone cares much outside of T20, but I'm headed to UC Irvine.

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks
Posts: 2632
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:38 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Big Red
Posts: 3024
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Big Red » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:44 pm

Hey gray you mind updating this every once in a while????????????

User avatar
spencercross
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby spencercross » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:52 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
spencercross wrote:Old-ish news and I don't think anyone cares much outside of T20, but I'm headed to UC Irvine.


Congrats!

Thanks! Hope you killed it yesterday!

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby xylocarp » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:00 am

Big Red wrote:Hey gray you mind updating this every once in a while????????????

User avatar
LawsRUs
Posts: 1970
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby LawsRUs » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:44 am

spencercross wrote:Old-ish news and I don't think anyone cares much outside of T20, but I'm headed to UC Irvine.


Congrats !!!!!

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby storpappa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:48 am

xylocarp wrote:
Big Red wrote:Hey gray you mind updating this every once in a while????????????

Gray, work slower. What can they do, dock your pay?

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:14 am

it's been harder to procrastinate this obviously since we moved to a smaller office and my screen is in full view of everyone.

User avatar
TasmanianToucan
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby TasmanianToucan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:18 am

Gray wrote:it's been harder to procrastinate this obviously since we moved to a smaller office and my screen is in full view of everyone.

You lie.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:24 am

TasmanianToucan wrote:
Gray wrote:it's been harder to procrastinate this obviously since we moved to a smaller office and my screen is in full view of everyone.

You lie.

I wish - I can TLS/Facebook from my phone. Can't edit photoshop files though.

User avatar
TasmanianToucan
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby TasmanianToucan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:26 am

Gray wrote:
TasmanianToucan wrote:
Gray wrote:it's been harder to procrastinate this obviously since we moved to a smaller office and my screen is in full view of everyone.

You lie.

I wish - I can TLS/Facebook from my phone. Can't edit photoshop files though.

Aw shucks.

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby xylocarp » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:47 am

No more excuses! Down with gray! This Internet forum thread original post should be updated hourly!

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:53 am

xylocarp wrote:No more excuses! Down with gray! This Internet forum thread original post should be updated hourly!

Et tu, Carp?

User avatar
TasmanianToucan
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby TasmanianToucan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:55 am

Gray wrote:
xylocarp wrote:No more excuses! Down with gray! This Internet forum thread original post should be updated hourly!

Et tu, Carp?

Xylocoup!

User avatar
Kinky John
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Kinky John » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 am

I heard gray walks really slow in front of people on sidewalks and hates your favorite band

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Gray » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:00 am

Ok if I don't do it tonight, xylo can give me a ban.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby storpappa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:00 am

I heard Gray isn't even in America, but lives in another country ...

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby xylocarp » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:39 am

Gray wrote:Ok if I don't do it tonight, xylo can give me a ban.

:lol: I will not do this

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks
Posts: 2632
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby Hand » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:19 am

buckiguy_sucks wrote:I, buckiguy_sucks, shitpoaster extraordinaire, first of my name, would officially like to be reswagged plz

good job suckiguy

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: TLS Class of 2018: Destinations

Postby storpappa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:32 am

buckiguy_sucks wrote:I, buckiguy_sucks, shitpoaster extraordinaire, first of my name, would officially like to be reswagged plz



I commend you on reaching the level of 1,000 posts
Image




Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest