mec896 wrote:Anyone with a scholly do the acceptance form yet? There's an option to reserve scholly but no be sure what school. Wondering if I should just check that box now so I don't stupidly forget to do it later.
Yea, I was confused by this. So I wasn't sure whether I should reserve my scholarship now, or wait until I've heard back from negotiating. I'll probably be "that person" who forgets to do it later. Also, if we reserve it now, does that mean we are locked in getting that amount (i.e. we can't ask for more, even if another school ups their offer?)?