Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
User avatar
TasmanianToucan
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby TasmanianToucan » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:59 pm

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
storpappa wrote:Xylocarp if I make my own thread will that get be bumped up to green or blue or some other color of which i know not what is its meanings?

The problem with my own thread is a potential conflict with my dumping too much content and draining on my other social media venues

Storpappa - the village elder speaks

The thread just titles itself


Art isn't made without sacrifice.

ETA: I dig the title

Your thread is now active storpappa. Make of it what you will.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby IsThisForReal » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:32 pm

Now my boss keeps randomly walking into my office. Uggh

User avatar
unsweetened
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby unsweetened » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:00 pm

I keep getting called into meetings. Doing my best to keep the happy face until I give notice 3 wks from now.

Pro: Not having to do any substantive work of my own
Con: Discussing work for a solid hour straight

User avatar
wonka
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Post removed.

Postby wonka » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:34 am

Post removed.
Last edited by wonka on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:35 am

wonka wrote:Last day of work! It's here! And all my actual work is done so it's going to be a long one.

enjoy the cake at your going away party

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles
Posts: 2257
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:36 am

wonka wrote:Last day of work! It's here! And all my actual work is done so it's going to be a long one.


Light at the end of the tunnel though. Enjoy the looong weekend ahead of you

User avatar
wonka
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Post removed.

Postby wonka » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:37 am

Post removed.
Last edited by wonka on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
wonka
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Post removed.

Postby wonka » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:37 am

Post removed.
Last edited by wonka on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks
Posts: 2629
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:38 am

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
wonka
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Post removed.

Postby wonka » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:43 am

Post removed.
Last edited by wonka on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TasmanianToucan
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby TasmanianToucan » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:48 am

Ugh five bloody weeks left. The hell was I thinking?!

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:48 am

TasmanianToucan wrote:Ugh five bloody weeks left. The hell was I thinking?!

Just how bad is your diarrhea?

User avatar
wonka
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Post removed.

Postby wonka » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by wonka on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:25 pm

wonka wrote:
storpappa wrote:
TasmanianToucan wrote:Ugh five bloody weeks left. The hell was I thinking?!

Just how bad is your diarrhea?


Somewhat related, I guess: through-the-stall bathroom talk. Why do people do this? Aren't you supposed to pretend other people don't exist when you go in there? Women in my office love to make chit-chat & talk shop to you over the stall while you try to pee. Am I the only one who thinks this is terrible? Is this just a women's bathroom thing? srsly why.

Every time I am in the ladies restroom, woman are talking to me, but I am busing trying to pee in the urinals. Strange that in the lady's room they look like the sinks in the men's room, but hey, whatever makes the girls happy is okay with this guy.

Guys talk in mens rooms, because they don't want to be that old guy who can't pee anymore, or the guy they think is looking at other guys with their pants down. So they talk about why American Standard makes great toilet fixtures and the crack in the ceiling
Last edited by storpappa on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kinky John
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Kinky John » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:27 pm

wonka wrote:Somewhat related, I guess: through-the-stall bathroom talk. Why do people do this? Aren't you supposed to pretend other people don't exist when you go in there? Women in my office love to make chit-chat & talk shop to you over the stall while you try to pee. Am I the only one who thinks this is terrible? Is this just a women's bathroom thing? srsly why.


Yeah that's pretty terrible. Men don't do this. You're not even supposed to make eye contact

User avatar
TasmanianToucan
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby TasmanianToucan » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:27 pm

wonka wrote:
storpappa wrote:
TasmanianToucan wrote:Ugh five bloody weeks left. The hell was I thinking?!

Just how bad is your diarrhea?


Somewhat related, I guess: through-the-stall bathroom talk. Why do people do this? Aren't you supposed to pretend other people don't exist when you go in there? Women in my office love to make chit-chat & talk shop to you over the stall while you try to pee. Am I the only one who thinks this is terrible? Is this just a women's bathroom thing? srsly why.

I've never heard of any man doing this. I hope I never do.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Now, I know you know this movie and the scene, but the bathroom as you will see is totally open. That is a barracks head


User avatar
wonka
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Post removed.

Postby wonka » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by wonka on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NotASpecialSnowflake
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Kinky John wrote:
wonka wrote:Somewhat related, I guess: through-the-stall bathroom talk. Why do people do this? Aren't you supposed to pretend other people don't exist when you go in there? Women in my office love to make chit-chat & talk shop to you over the stall while you try to pee. Am I the only one who thinks this is terrible? Is this just a women's bathroom thing? srsly why.


Yeah that's pretty terrible. Men don't do this. You're not even supposed to make eye contact


And you have to pick the urinal the farthest away from the other person

User avatar
unsweetened
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby unsweetened » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:56 pm

wonka wrote:
Kinky John wrote:
wonka wrote:Somewhat related, I guess: through-the-stall bathroom talk. Why do people do this? Aren't you supposed to pretend other people don't exist when you go in there? Women in my office love to make chit-chat & talk shop to you over the stall while you try to pee. Am I the only one who thinks this is terrible? Is this just a women's bathroom thing? srsly why.


Yeah that's pretty terrible. Men don't do this. You're not even supposed to make eye contact


That's what I always thought. It's gotten to be a chronic problem around here, to the point where I'll turn around and go back to my desk if I see someone see me go in. IT'S A TRAP.

Eye contact is a definite no-no. Conversation is generally unacceptable unless certain conditions exist. If a higher ranking employee decides to engage in any kind of conversation, there is some obligation to respond.
If you decide to mess with lower level employees, it's important to remember that it's only to be done if you have the drop on them, are doing something non-gross like combing your hair, and they are in your department. At that point, it's really more embarrassing for them.

User avatar
kray
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby kray » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:19 pm

Seven weeks remain.

I have done so much actual work this week.

User avatar
wonka
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Post removed.

Postby wonka » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:21 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by wonka on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cinderella24
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:52 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Cinderella24 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:49 pm

8 WEEEKS =(

User avatar
NoBladesNoBows
Posts: 1118
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby NoBladesNoBows » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Last edited by NoBladesNoBows on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:35 pm

In summary you are okay with weird things happening in a men's room if you are drunk.




Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest