Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
KDgirl

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby KDgirl » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:51 am

Today is the kind of day you show up to work wishing you could exchange your coffee for a glass of Vodka.

buckiguy_sucks

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:55 am

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

OhBoyOhBortles

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:57 am

KDgirl wrote:Today is the kind of day you show up to work wishing you could exchange your coffee for a glass of Vodka.

Seconded.

usn26

Postby usn26 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:57 am

I'm failing at QMJSioritis today. I'm finally doing that awful thing that I've been perpetually pushing back to #2 on the to-do list for three weeks now.

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:58 am

I was going to delete mine too but I use it for chatting with TLS people + Mr. Gray when his phone dies and he's at the library.

And stalking people from high school, of course.

TasmanianToucan

Postby TasmanianToucan » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:58 am

KDgirl wrote:Today is the kind of day you show up to work wishing you could exchange your coffee for a glass of Vodka.

I could never do without coffee. I recommend the following alternative: Begin with a cup of good black coffee, very hot. Add a shot of Irish whiskey. Add about a teaspoon of brown sugar, two if you absolutely must. Stir. Pour some heavy cream over the backside of the spoon, and then enjoy.

If that's too difficult just throw a shot of whiskey into your coffee and imbibe as quickly as possible.

KDgirl

Postby KDgirl » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:00 am

TasmanianToucan wrote:

I could never do without coffee. I recommend the following alternative: Begin with a cup of good black coffee, very hot. Add a shot of Irish whiskey. Add about a teaspoon of brown sugar, two if you absolutely must. Stir. Pour some heavy cream over the backside of the spoon, and then enjoy.

If that's too difficult just throw a shot of whiskey into your coffee and imbibe as quickly as possible.

Yeah, you're right. I couldn't do without my coffee either... but I need both today so your suggestion sounds good.

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:03 am

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
TasmanianToucan wrote:TIL that a facebook account can never really be killed, no matter how hard I may have tried. It just sleeps, waiting for the day when you try to sign up for a new account. And then "no," it tells you, "there is already an account associated with you." Sure enough, when you put in your email and the password you were generally using five years ago, it all comes flooding back. That's so creepy that even Hand couldn't have come up with it.

It is, however, a lovely new way to waste time.

I was hoping to delete mine soon, and you're not setting a great precedent for that

God forgets, the brotherhood facebook doesn't

storpappa

Postby storpappa » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:07 am

https://www.facebook.com/help/224562897555674

Do however request a copy of your account ... just to see how much people willingly post and let get tracked, under their name, as opposed to the dial-up days of nicknames, handles and avatars.

buckiguy_sucks

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:11 am

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

OhBoyOhBortles

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:18 am

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
Hand wrote:God forgets, the brotherhood facebook doesn't

:shock:

When I'm running for president with my G/G law degree, something from facebook will surely bite me in the ass

There won't be a single candidate from this generation that doesn't have some stupid photo or post from FB/twitter etc come back to haunt them. If there is one, they likely won't have the charisma/sociability required to get elected in any capacity.

NotASpecialSnowflake

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:50 am

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
buckiguy_sucks wrote:

When I'm running for president with my G/G law degree, something from facebook will surely bite me in the ass

There won't be a single candidate from this generation that doesn't have some stupid photo or post from FB/twitter etc come back to haunt them. If there is one, they likely won't have the charisma/sociability required to get elected in any capacity.

I'm really interested to see how this plays out. How will voters react to a candidate drunkenly twerking in a fb video? Or an old snapchat nude or an offensive forum post? I'd be screwed just with some of my old fantasy football team names.
Last edited by NotASpecialSnowflake on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chris Manifesto

Postby Chris Manifesto » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:52 am

GUYS! You NEED to see this if you're considering doing TV ads as an attorney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BZi2r_it3U

Not to mention I just realized it's pronounced "The law offices of fk me in the a**" lol.

wonka

Post removed.

Postby wonka » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:16 am

Post removed.
Last edited by wonka on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tuxedocat

Postby tuxedocat » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:16 am

That's ONLY today??

OhBoyOhBortles

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:18 am

NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
buckiguy_sucks wrote:

I'm really interested to see how this plays out. How will voters react to a candidate drunkenly twerking in a fb video? Or an old snapchat nude or an offensive forum post? I'd be screwed just with some of my old fantasy football team names.

me too. Both on the interested to see how it plays out and on having some genuinely awful old fantasy football team names.

rubberplant2020

Postby rubberplant2020 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:22 am

yes fucking Sir

OhBoyOhBortles

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:23 am

rubberplant2020 wrote:

yes fuckingSir ma'am

Kinky John

Postby Kinky John » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:28 am

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
rubberplant2020 wrote:

yes fuckingSir ma'am

Reported both of your posts, fucking cis scum

buckiguy_sucks

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:31 am

Post removed.

TasmanianToucan

Postby TasmanianToucan » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:33 am

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:I'm really interested to see how this plays out. How will voters react to a candidate drunkenly twerking in a fb video? Or an old snapchat nude or an offensive forum post a video depicting saladcide? I'd be screwed just with some of my old fantasy football team names.

Ya bortles you know how the electorate feels about romaine... Plus, slamming lines in the middle of the street? Not cool, bro.

OhBoyOhBortles

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:35 am

haha I'll start drafting a public apology to be read at a press conference 30 years from now.

Kinky John

Postby Kinky John » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:46 am

IsThisForReal wrote:I've done way too much actual work in the last two days, cus I', training the new guy. I think today feels like a Hulu kind of day

Started watching aquarius btw

I hope it's good

storpappa

Postby storpappa » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:48 am

Lets see, kids to school, made my better half her coffee, fed the koi, played with the dog, waiting for any mail so I can throw it in the recycle bin, and got called a troll. When someone makes a post without using your name and they call you an Internet Troll,
A - they are still feeding the troll
B - they want to call you an asshole, but can't
C - and that pisses them off even more

But I think the most important part is D - they read what you write, and don't like it.

I was going to have a light lunch, but I think I will celebrate and have a hoagie

storpappa

Postby storpappa » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:49 am

Kinky John wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:I've done way too much actual work in the last two days, cus I', training the new guy. I think today feels like a Hulu kind of day

Started watching aquarius btw

I hope it's good

I didn't like it in my last place, the 6th house I lived in. But for some reason, I enjoy it in the new house.

Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”