Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
User avatar
TasmanianToucan
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby TasmanianToucan » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:48 pm

usn26 wrote:
Gray wrote:
Hikkomorist wrote:I figure my school can have whatever's left when I'm dead.

if you're to have no one to bequeath your money to when you die other than your school, TCR is to go into a stupid amount of debt.


Dear X College, my beloved alma mater,

In appreciation for all you have given me, I hereby bequeath all my remaining assets to your endowment. They include my LA mansion and Miami villa (and their accompanying underwater mortgages), my 2011 Lamborghini Murcielago (and the remaining 71 monthly payments), and my student loan balance. I trust that you will treasure these gifts, much as I treasured the education I received at X.

Sincerely,
Died-in-repayment

Let the hate flow through you...

User avatar
usn26
Posts: 800
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby usn26 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:49 pm

TasmanianToucan wrote:Let the hate flow through you...


#notbitter

User avatar
tealeaves12
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby tealeaves12 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:51 pm

at least student loan debt goes away when you die though.
(only way to get rid of it i think lol)

kind of adds a little something to this idea: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=247967&hilit=death

User avatar
tealeaves12
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby tealeaves12 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:51 pm

tealeaves12 wrote:at least student loan debt goes away when you die though.
(only way to get rid of it i think lol)

kind of adds a little something to this idea: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=247967&hilit=death



ETA - oh, and pay it, i guess.

User avatar
NotASpecialSnowflake
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:57 pm

Gray wrote:
storpappa wrote:OH OH OH
I did binge watch all of The Last Man on Earth
I have been productive

hard at work

I've been binge watching community. Can't stop.


I love that show. Annie is my dream girl

Edit: what season are you on?

User avatar
TasmanianToucan
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby TasmanianToucan » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:58 pm

tealeaves12 wrote:
tealeaves12 wrote:at least student loan debt goes away when you die though.
(only way to get rid of it i think lol)

kind of adds a little something to this idea: http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... ilit=death



ETA - oh, and pay it, i guess.

LOL if we had jobs of the sort to allow for repayment of UG debt why the hell would we be going to law school?

Taking on more debt to help pay off the old debt. What could possibly go wrong?

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5991
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Gray » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:58 pm

NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:I love that show. Annie is my dream girl

It's so good I don't know how I hadn't watched it until now

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks
Posts: 2624
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:05 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5991
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Gray » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:07 pm

oh only the end of season 2

User avatar
NotASpecialSnowflake
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:55 pm

Gray wrote:
NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:I love that show. Annie is my dream girl

It's so good I don't know how I hadn't watched it until now

I binge watched it in like a week a couple summers ago. A fistful of paintballs is my favorite episode.

I checked out the reddit sub and learned about all the Easter eggs/references in the episodes and had to watch it all over again

User avatar
NotASpecialSnowflake
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:57 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:
Gray wrote:
storpappa wrote:OH OH OH
I did binge watch all of The Last Man on Earth
I have been productive

hard at work

I've been binge watching community. Can't stop.


I love that show. Annie is my dream girl

Edit: what season are you on?


Have either of you watched season 6? I have not and am curious how it is on Yahoo


And yeah it's decent. I don't like it as much as past seasons but there are some good moments. It's worth watching.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Hand » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:15 pm

I had a doctor's appointment today which got cancelled, so I went to brunch instead. Booze-free unfortunately, since I still had to show up for the afternoon. Good thing I'm no longer banned.

User avatar
TasmanianToucan
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby TasmanianToucan » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Hand wrote:I had a doctor's appointment today which got cancelled, so I went to brunch instead. Booze-free unfortunately, since I still had to show up for the afternoon. Good thing I'm no longer banned.

Did you get banned again? What for?

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Hand » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:24 pm

TasmanianToucan wrote:
Hand wrote:I had a doctor's appointment today which got cancelled, so I went to brunch instead. Booze-free unfortunately, since I still had to show up for the afternoon. Good thing I'm no longer banned.

Did you get banned again? What for?

Just my weekly check-to-see-if-Mouse-still-loves-me: viewtopic.php?p=8626498#p8626498

User avatar
TasmanianToucan
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby TasmanianToucan » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:26 pm

Oh, yeah that was good. Worth it, as usual.

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles
Posts: 2257
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:27 pm

TasmanianToucan wrote:Oh, yeah that was good. Worth it, as usual.


+1

03282016
Posts: 4984
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:52 am

[s][/s]

Postby 03282016 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Last edited by 03282016 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kinky John
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Kinky John » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:04 am

Hand wrote:
TasmanianToucan wrote:
Hand wrote:I had a doctor's appointment today which got cancelled, so I went to brunch instead. Booze-free unfortunately, since I still had to show up for the afternoon. Good thing I'm no longer banned.

Did you get banned again? What for?

Just my weekly check-to-see-if-Mouse-still-loves-me: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 8#p8626498


wait so that was a genuine ps?

User avatar
tuxedocat
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby tuxedocat » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:58 am

Kinky John wrote:
Hand wrote:
TasmanianToucan wrote:
Hand wrote:I had a doctor's appointment today which got cancelled, so I went to brunch instead. Booze-free unfortunately, since I still had to show up for the afternoon. Good thing I'm no longer banned.

Did you get banned again? What for?

Just my weekly check-to-see-if-Mouse-still-loves-me: viewtopic.php?p=8626498#p8626498


wait so that was a genuine ps?


Was it the diversity statement about having a big dick? That's the only PS I've ever read on here.

User avatar
NotASpecialSnowflake
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:57 am

tuxedocat wrote:
Kinky John wrote:
Hand wrote:
TasmanianToucan wrote:
Hand wrote:I had a doctor's appointment today which got cancelled, so I went to brunch instead. Booze-free unfortunately, since I still had to show up for the afternoon. Good thing I'm no longer banned.

Did you get banned again? What for?

Just my weekly check-to-see-if-Mouse-still-loves-me: viewtopic.php?p=8626498#p8626498


wait so that was a genuine ps?


Was it the diversity statement about having a big dick? That's the only PS I've ever read on here.

It was a different one, I think about Italian heroes. But sadly it got deleted. If only someone had saved a copy...

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3427
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby IsThisForReal » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:14 am

I've done way too much actual work in the last two days, cus I', training the new guy. I think today feels like a Hulu kind of day

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles
Posts: 2257
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:47 am

NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:It was a different one, I think about Italian heroes. But sadly it got deleted. If only someone had saved a copy...


:D

User avatar
TasmanianToucan
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby TasmanianToucan » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:22 am

TIL that a facebook account can never really be killed, no matter how hard I may have tried. It just sleeps, waiting for the day when you try to sign up for a new account. And then "no," it tells you, "there is already an account associated with you." Sure enough, when you put in your email and the password you were generally using five years ago, it all comes flooding back. That's so creepy that even Hand couldn't have come up with it.

It is, however, a lovely new way to waste time.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Hand » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:30 am

NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:
Kinky John wrote:
Hand wrote:
TasmanianToucan wrote:
Hand wrote:I had a doctor's appointment today which got cancelled, so I went to brunch instead. Booze-free unfortunately, since I still had to show up for the afternoon. Good thing I'm no longer banned.

Did you get banned again? What for?

Just my weekly check-to-see-if-Mouse-still-loves-me: viewtopic.php?p=8626498#p8626498

wait so that was a genuine ps?

Was it the diversity statement about having a big dick? That's the only PS I've ever read on here.

It was a different one, I think about Italian heroes. But sadly it got deleted. If only someone had saved a copy...

It was genuine, that's why it was funny. I didn't save a copy though, because that would be creepy.

User avatar
usn26
Posts: 800
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby usn26 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:30 am

TasmanianToucan wrote:TIL that a facebook account can never really be killed, no matter how hard I may have tried. It just sleeps, waiting for the day when you try to sign up for a new account. And then "no," it tells you, "there is already an account associated with you." Sure enough, when you put in your email and the password you were generally using five years ago, it all comes flooding back. That's so creepy that even Hand couldn't have come up with it.

It is, however, a lovely new way to waste time.


And right as you're about to start law school is the perfect time to get sucked back into the vortex :lol:




Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests