Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
User avatar
tuxedocat
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby tuxedocat » Thu May 28, 2015 5:10 pm

xylocarp wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:
xylocarp wrote:The most recent vacation photo I'm tagged in on Facebook is actually from when I was 14 and a STUNNER

[img]

Yessss I love your family photos. It's like a window into an alternate universe populated with only tiny Xylo-people.

:lol: For non-lounge 0Ls, this is my family at graduation. I'm the tall one in the middle at 5'2"

[img]

Hey I found this photo from when you guys went out to dinner after your graduation
Image

User avatar
curlietop86
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby curlietop86 » Thu May 28, 2015 5:16 pm

.
Last edited by curlietop86 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
wonka
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Post removed.

Postby wonka » Thu May 28, 2015 5:16 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by wonka on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby xylocarp » Thu May 28, 2015 5:17 pm

tuxedocat wrote:
xylocarp wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:
xylocarp wrote:The most recent vacation photo I'm tagged in on Facebook is actually from when I was 14 and a STUNNER

[img]

Yessss I love your family photos. It's like a window into an alternate universe populated with only tiny Xylo-people.

:lol: For non-lounge 0Ls, this is my family at graduation. I'm the tall one in the middle at 5'2"

[img]

Hey I found this photo from when you guys went out to dinner after your graduation
[img]

:lol: close enough
I actually did have to request a normal-sized table instead of a bar-height table at the tapas place we went to, but that's because my grandparents are old AND short, not just short.

Also whiskey, love the pose. Looks like you're having tons of fun!

User avatar
tuxedocat
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby tuxedocat » Thu May 28, 2015 5:21 pm

xylocarp wrote: :lol: close enough
I actually did have to request a normal-sized table instead of a bar-height table at the tapas place we went to, but that's because my grandparents are old AND short, not just short.

Also whiskey, love the pose. Looks like you're having tons of fun!

"Hey can I get a round of booster seats for the table?"

(soooooo cute)

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Thu May 28, 2015 5:53 pm

Some days I wonder about the voting public after reading Facebook comments

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5994
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Gray » Thu May 28, 2015 5:55 pm

storpappa wrote:Some days I wonder about the voting public after reading Facebook comments

There's actually a thread for that.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Thu May 28, 2015 6:00 pm

Gray wrote:
storpappa wrote:Some days I wonder about the voting public after reading Facebook comments

There's actually a thread for that.

TLS has a thread for all my needs

User avatar
EarthdogFred
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby EarthdogFred » Thu May 28, 2015 6:35 pm

Q: Am I surprised that TLS is comprised only of beautiful, pleasant-smelling studs and studettes?

A: No, I am not

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Thu May 28, 2015 6:43 pm

EarthdogFred wrote:Q: Am I surprised that TLS is comprised only of beautiful, pleasant-smelling studs and studettes?

A: No, I am not


great avatar -- great cartoon Wish it was on Netflix so I could binge watch it and see all the humor I missed when it was on the air

User avatar
EarthdogFred
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby EarthdogFred » Thu May 28, 2015 6:48 pm

storpappa wrote:
EarthdogFred wrote:Q: Am I surprised that TLS is comprised only of beautiful, pleasant-smelling studs and studettes?

A: No, I am not


great avatar -- great cartoon Wish it was on Netflix so I could binge watch it and see all the humor I missed when it was on the air


Actually, that show kinda sucked...
Image
..But that's none of my business

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Thu May 28, 2015 7:07 pm

Its a sophisticated type of humor ...not everyone can get it
Image

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Thu May 28, 2015 7:54 pm

This is why I am going to law school

https://www.facebook.com/Reason.Magazin ... ideo_reply

User avatar
ChemEng1642
Posts: 1239
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby ChemEng1642 » Thu May 28, 2015 7:57 pm

storpappa wrote:Its a sophisticated type of humor ...not everyone can get it
Image


hehe

+1

Wattz
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:38 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Wattz » Fri May 29, 2015 9:33 am

.
Last edited by Wattz on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Fri May 29, 2015 9:36 am

Wattz wrote:MY LAST DAY BIZ-SNATCHES!!

____________________, you will be missed
Insert your name here


Is that the card they gave you? :D

Image

User avatar
usn26
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby usn26 » Fri May 29, 2015 9:39 am

Wattz wrote:MY LAST DAY BIZ-SNATCHES!!


Good for you. I would be jealous, but I'm off today because I still have 9 vacation/comp days to spend, and I'm not even supposed to be at work for all of my last month.

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks
Posts: 2629
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Fri May 29, 2015 9:50 am

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby IsThisForReal » Fri May 29, 2015 9:54 am

buckiguy_sucks wrote:There's a suspicious lack of qmjsioritis going on right now. Don't tell me you people are (gasp!) working?!

Doing FSA entrance counseling and promissory note stuff

User avatar
Kinky John
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Kinky John » Fri May 29, 2015 9:57 am

IsThisForReal wrote:
buckiguy_sucks wrote:There's a suspicious lack of qmjsioritis going on right now. Don't tell me you people are (gasp!) working?!

Doing FSA entrance counseling and promissory note stuff


Is there anything to watch out for with the MPNs? Or is it pretty straightforward

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby IsThisForReal » Fri May 29, 2015 9:58 am

Kinky John wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
buckiguy_sucks wrote:There's a suspicious lack of qmjsioritis going on right now. Don't tell me you people are (gasp!) working?!

Doing FSA entrance counseling and promissory note stuff


Is there anything to watch out for with the MPNs? Or is it pretty straightforward

Idk. I just started it

User avatar
TasmanianToucan
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby TasmanianToucan » Fri May 29, 2015 9:59 am

Kinky John wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
buckiguy_sucks wrote:There's a suspicious lack of qmjsioritis going on right now. Don't tell me you people are (gasp!) working?!

Doing FSA entrance counseling and promissory note stuff


Is there anything to watch out for with the MPNs? Or is it pretty straightforward

Well it's not like any of it is negotiable anyway...

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks
Posts: 2629
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Fri May 29, 2015 10:00 am

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5994
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Gray » Fri May 29, 2015 10:02 am

It's all super straightforward. just enter your personal info and electronically sign your life away.

User avatar
Kinky John
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Kinky John » Fri May 29, 2015 10:03 am

TasmanianToucan wrote:
Kinky John wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
buckiguy_sucks wrote:There's a suspicious lack of qmjsioritis going on right now. Don't tell me you people are (gasp!) working?!

Doing FSA entrance counseling and promissory note stuff


Is there anything to watch out for with the MPNs? Or is it pretty straightforward

Well it's not like any of it is negotiable anyway...


I meant more like is this a point of no return thing.

It isn't, in case anyone else was wondering




Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest