Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
Gray

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Gray » Tue May 26, 2015 2:55 pm

hahaha I love the use of a weapon in the PW.

OhBoyOhBortles

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Tue May 26, 2015 2:59 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
sup hand

tuxedocat

Postby tuxedocat » Tue May 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure I have a clear picture of anyone ITT. Gray was pretty much what I expected I think. It's hard not to imagine people as looking like their tars if the tar is remotely humanoid.

IsThisForReal

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue May 26, 2015 3:00 pm

I have not seen OBOB but picture the typical played-baseball-in-hs type. You should PW OBOB

TasmanianToucan

Postby TasmanianToucan » Tue May 26, 2015 3:03 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:I have not seen OBOB but picture the typical played-baseball-in-hs type. You should PW OBOB

Not necessary. It's generally accepted that OBOB looks exactly like an OBOB.

Gray

Postby Gray » Tue May 26, 2015 3:04 pm

tuxedocat wrote:Hmm, I'm not sure I have a clear picture of anyone ITT. Gray was pretty much what I expected I think. It's hard not to imagine people as looking like their tars if the tar is remotely humanoid.

Is it because you heard rumours of my eyebrows?

Also I'm trying to remember how I pictured hand before I saw hand. I think "nick nolte mugshot" for some reason.

tuxedocat

Postby tuxedocat » Tue May 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Gray wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:Hmm, I'm not sure I have a clear picture of anyone ITT. Gray was pretty much what I expected I think. It's hard not to imagine people as looking like their tars if the tar is remotely humanoid.

Also I'm trying to remember how I pictured hand before I saw hand. I think "nick nolte mugshot" for some reason.

Maybe I was just expecting huge blinking fox eyes? And "Nick Nolte mugshot" is harsssssssh

Apparently most people think I'm a dude so I guess I have an easy time shattering expectations.

Gray

Postby Gray » Tue May 26, 2015 3:09 pm

tuxedocat wrote:
Gray wrote:

Maybe I was just expecting huge blinking fox eyes? And "Nick Nolte mugshot" is harsssssssh

Apparently most people think I'm a dude so I guess I have an easy time shattering expectations.

Yeah I totally pictured you as a guy. Not a nick nolte mugshot scenario though.

And things were weirder back in the the Sept LSAT study thread. Any of us could have been that mugshot.

theramblingfool

Postby theramblingfool » Tue May 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Got in today and my desk had been moved. I was in an office with 2 other guys, we each had our own partitioned areas/sense of privacy, and one wall was a big window with a view.

Now I've been moved to a (mostly) empty cube farm in the exact center of the office (faaaar away from windows or any view). It's dark and quiet, sort of feels like I've been put in the closet.

I shall serve the remainder of my sentence here in exile.

wonka

Post removed.

Postby wonka » Tue May 26, 2015 3:13 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by wonka on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gray

Postby Gray » Tue May 26, 2015 3:13 pm

theramblingfool wrote:Got in today and my desk had been moved. I was in an office with 2 other guys, we each had our own partitioned areas/sense of privacy, and one wall was a big window with a view.

Now I've been moved to a (mostly) empty cube farm in the exact center of the office (faaaar away from windows or any view). It's dark and quiet, sort of feels like I've been put in the closet.

I'll trade you a closet sounds like a nice place to shitpost.

although TBH I lasted like 2 hours TLSing on my phone and decided I don't care if the new guys sees how much work I don't do.

IsThisForReal

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue May 26, 2015 3:18 pm

Computer system is giving me fits, so I'm about to quit trying for the day

theramblingfool

Postby theramblingfool » Tue May 26, 2015 3:19 pm

wonka wrote:
theramblingfool wrote:Got in today and my desk had been moved. I was in an office with 2 other guys, we each had our own partitioned areas/sense of privacy, and one wall was a big window with a view.

Best case scenario.
Gray wrote:

I'll trade you a closet sounds like a nice place to shitpost.

although TBH I lasted like 2 hours TLSing on my phone and decided I don't care if the new guys sees how much work I don't do.

For sure. Wasn't lamenting, just thought it was funny. And also abrupt (didn't know it was happening until I got into work today). The only problem is that it's open in such a way that someone can sneak up behind me at my desk without me realizing it (something that couldn't happen before, because the window outside was to my back).

tuxedocat

Postby tuxedocat » Tue May 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Gray wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:Maybe I was just expecting huge blinking fox eyes? And "Nick Nolte mugshot" is harsssssssh

And things were weirder back in the the Sept LSAT study thread. Any of us could have been that mugshot.

It's really funny how common that is. It's like people read between the lines of my posts and all they see are a bunch of dicks.

OhBoyOhBortles

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Tue May 26, 2015 3:24 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:I have not seen OBOB but picture the typical played-baseball-in-hs type. You should PW OBOB

At a weird in-between stage in beard growing. Give it a week. Until then you can enjoy my parents best efforts at blackmail material.

[img]Arcticswag[/img]
Last edited by OhBoyOhBortles on Tue May 26, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kinky John

Postby Kinky John » Tue May 26, 2015 3:25 pm

tuxedocat wrote:
Gray wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:Maybe I was just expecting huge blinking fox eyes? And "Nick Nolte mugshot" is harsssssssh

It's really funny how common that is. It's like people read between the lines of my posts and all they see are a bunch of dicks.

how many dicks does the typical tls male have?

Gray

Postby Gray » Tue May 26, 2015 3:25 pm

tuxedocat wrote:It's really funny how common that is. It's like people read between the lines of my posts and all they see are a bunch of dicks.

maybe it's the tar? and the word tuxedo?

was I picturing Sailor Moon character Tuxedo Mask? Maybe.

buckiguy_sucks

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Tue May 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

tuxedocat

Postby tuxedocat » Tue May 26, 2015 3:27 pm

Gray wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:It's really funny how common that is. It's like people read between the lines of my posts and all they see are a bunch of dicks.

I always feel like having the word "cat" in my username is like embarrassingly girly though.

TasmanianToucan

Postby TasmanianToucan » Tue May 26, 2015 3:27 pm

tuxedocat wrote:
Gray wrote:

Not that they don't, can't, or shouldn't, but I just don't run across many women who use "bunch of dicks" in everyday conversation. That probably contributes.

Kinky John

Postby Kinky John » Tue May 26, 2015 3:28 pm

TasmanianToucan wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:
Gray wrote:

Not that they don't, can't, or shouldn't, but I just don't run across many women who use "bunch of dicks" in everyday conversation. That probably contributes.

you're hanging out with the wrong women

Gray

Postby Gray » Tue May 26, 2015 3:28 pm

tuxedocat wrote:
Gray wrote:

I always feel like having the word "cat" in my username is like embarrassingly girly though.

IDK the cat tar phase of the early JS2s affected male and female TLSers alike.

tuxedocat

Postby tuxedocat » Tue May 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Kinky John wrote:

Like in absolute terms or in terms of FDEs (full dick equivalents)? At least 2 FDEs since everyone's absolute dick value is like 13 inches apparently.

Gray

Postby Gray » Tue May 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Kinky John wrote:you're hanging out with the wrong women

Kinky John

Postby Kinky John » Tue May 26, 2015 3:29 pm

tuxedocat wrote:
Kinky John wrote:

Like in absolute terms or in terms of FDEs (full dick equivalents)? At least 2 FDEs since everyone's absolute dick value is like 13 inches apparently.

Ok, yeah, now it makes sense

Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”