.

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Tue May 26, 2015 10:57 am

.

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles

Gold
Posts: 2473
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Tue May 26, 2015 11:04 am

Gray wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:Had a request denied for taking a friday off about three weeks from now because multiple other people asked for it first. Thinking of creative challenges (preferably to the death) that I can propose to(force on) those who requested before me? Are pistol duels officially illegal? I always wanted to pull an andrew jackson.

Nerf Gun duels are probably frowned upon but would accomplish the same end.


That's a solid idea. Could also be fun. Will propose to coworkers.

User avatar
PhilippeStandingOnIt

New
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:58 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby PhilippeStandingOnIt » Tue May 26, 2015 11:11 am

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:Had a request denied for taking a friday off about three weeks from now because multiple other people asked for it first. Thinking of creative challenges (preferably to the death) that I can propose to(force on) those who requested before me? Are pistol duels officially illegal? I always wanted to pull an andrew jackson.


I would just bring cake and give it to everybody except the people who asked off.

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Hand » Tue May 26, 2015 11:12 am

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:Had a request denied for taking a friday off about three weeks from now because multiple other people asked for it first. Thinking of creative challenges (preferably to the death) that I can propose to(force on) those who requested before me? Are pistol duels officially illegal? I always wanted to pull an andrew jackson.

Just shiv those motherfuckers in the bathroom

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Tue May 26, 2015 11:16 am

.

User avatar
Chris Manifesto

Bronze
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Chris Manifesto » Tue May 26, 2015 11:20 am

Hand wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:Had a request denied for taking a friday off about three weeks from now because multiple other people asked for it first. Thinking of creative challenges (preferably to the death) that I can propose to(force on) those who requested before me? Are pistol duels officially illegal? I always wanted to pull an andrew jackson.

Just shiv those motherfuckers in the bathroom



Columbian neck-tie's seem much more appropriate for office-related shivving IMO.

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles

Gold
Posts: 2473
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Tue May 26, 2015 11:25 am

Gray wrote:
Hand wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:Had a request denied for taking a friday off about three weeks from now because multiple other people asked for it first. Thinking of creative challenges (preferably to the death) that I can propose to(force on) those who requested before me? Are pistol duels officially illegal? I always wanted to pull an andrew jackson.

Just shiv those motherfuckers in the bathroom

I can't wait to be your best friend.


As happy as I am to be going to Duke, GeorgeTTTown does seem to have an awesome incoming class. I hope you are all in the same section and I get to follow along vicariously through your collective TLS posts.

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Hand » Tue May 26, 2015 11:27 am

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
Gray wrote:
Hand wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:Had a request denied for taking a friday off about three weeks from now because multiple other people asked for it first. Thinking of creative challenges (preferably to the death) that I can propose to(force on) those who requested before me? Are pistol duels officially illegal? I always wanted to pull an andrew jackson.

Just shiv those motherfuckers in the bathroom

I can't wait to be your best friend.


As happy as I am to be going to Duke, GeorgeTTTown does seem to have an awesome incoming class. I hope you are all in the same section and I get to follow along vicariously through your collective TLS posts.


Gray's gonna be too much of a gunner to have time to post on TLS once school starts I bet

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Tue May 26, 2015 11:28 am

.

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Hand » Tue May 26, 2015 11:30 am

Gray wrote:
Hand wrote:Gray's gonna be too much of a gunner to have time to post on TLS once school starts I bet

Too busy shiving the top of the class in the bathroom with Hand to fix the curve, probably.

On that topic, we're taking suggestions about how to best dispose of bodies viewtopic.php?f=10&t=248183

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Tue May 26, 2015 11:31 am

.

User avatar
Kinky John

Silver
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Kinky John » Tue May 26, 2015 11:32 am

Andy Cornblatt, if you're out there: what were you thinking admitting these psycopaths?

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Tue May 26, 2015 11:33 am

.

User avatar
Kinky John

Silver
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Kinky John » Tue May 26, 2015 11:34 am

Gray wrote:
Kinky John wrote:Andy Cornblatt, if you're out there: what were you thinking admitting these psycopaths?

I like your tar. also you're welcome for your tar.


Oh ya, thanks :D
Last edited by Kinky John on Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kinky John

Silver
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Kinky John » Tue May 26, 2015 11:35 am

Still psychos though

User avatar
cal2013

Bronze
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:22 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby cal2013 » Tue May 26, 2015 11:35 am

Someone provide me with a tracking number, because I've officially mailed it in.

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 am

.

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Hand » Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 am

Kinky John wrote:Still psychos though

andy admitting us just goes to show how worried he is about maintaining that LSAT median

User avatar
ChemEng1642

Silver
Posts: 1239
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby ChemEng1642 » Tue May 26, 2015 12:32 pm

Half day at work because of the ridiculous amount of rain - hurray!

User avatar
TasmanianToucan

Silver
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby TasmanianToucan » Tue May 26, 2015 12:35 pm

ChemEng1642 wrote:Half day at work because of the ridiculous amount of rain - hurray!

+1

City underwater. WTF Houston who put this city here?!

User avatar
ChemEng1642

Silver
Posts: 1239
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby ChemEng1642 » Tue May 26, 2015 12:38 pm

TasmanianToucan wrote:
ChemEng1642 wrote:Half day at work because of the ridiculous amount of rain - hurray!

+1

City underwater. WTF Houston who put this city here?!


Yeah lol - I also had the pleasure of driving from Austin to Houston last night. Scariest drive of my life.

User avatar
TasmanianToucan

Silver
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby TasmanianToucan » Tue May 26, 2015 12:44 pm

ChemEng1642 wrote:
TasmanianToucan wrote:
ChemEng1642 wrote:Half day at work because of the ridiculous amount of rain - hurray!

+1

City underwater. WTF Houston who put this city here?!


Yeah lol - I also had the pleasure of driving from Austin to Houston last night. Scariest drive of my life.

:shock:

You are out of your mind.

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Silver
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Tue May 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xylocarp

Platinum
Posts: 5225
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby xylocarp » Tue May 26, 2015 12:48 pm

My mom is in Texas right now and couldn't fly home yesterday. Texas people, will she make it out today?
Last edited by xylocarp on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Silver
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Tue May 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest