Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
TasmanianToucan

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby TasmanianToucan » Fri May 15, 2015 1:54 pm

Gray wrote:Slightly off topic but my only coworker and I just locked the office and took a 2 hour lunch to go use a $25 coupon at a new restaurant.

Well that explains the nearly 2 hour gap in Gray posts. From that post count I might have assumed Gray posts in between bites. :wink:

ChemEng1642

Postby ChemEng1642 » Fri May 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Nice :P

Ugh I hating eating lunch and then still being just as hungry after...stupid body takes forever to realize I'm full

OhBoyOhBortles

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Fri May 15, 2015 1:58 pm

big boss found out that I, along with a couple others, have left early the past four fridays and now we have to stay all the way to 5 today. It's the worst.

CaptainJapan

Postby CaptainJapan » Fri May 15, 2015 2:03 pm

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:big boss found out that I, along with a couple others, have left early the past four fridays and now we have to stay all the way to 5 today. It's the worst.

You poor bastard

TasmanianToucan

Postby TasmanianToucan » Fri May 15, 2015 2:03 pm

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:big boss found out that I, along with a couple others, have left early the past four fridays and now we have to stay all the way to 5 today. It's the worst.

The horror!

storpappa

Postby storpappa » Fri May 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Cracker Barrell
The enigma of restaurants

It's not vegan because when you order the veggie plate it's come with veggies that have been cooked in butter and hammocks. You know, for flavor

It's not southern because it's a chain diner

No one goes there but the parking lot is always full

Ladies like the clothes till they see a 90 year old blue hair wearing the outfit so they put it down and quietly walk away

One time the introduced a baked vidallha onion with sour cream which was delicious then stopped serving it and that is unforgivable

IsThisForReal

Postby IsThisForReal » Fri May 15, 2015 2:04 pm

storpappa wrote:Cracker Barrell
No one goes there but the parking lot is always full

False. Breakfast.

Gray

Postby Gray » Fri May 15, 2015 2:10 pm

Quebec is lazy, like France, so in the summer most companies give a half day every other friday (some do it every friday). Of course mine does neither, but Fridays aren't productive anyway so I think this should just be the law.

OhBoyOhBortles

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Fri May 15, 2015 2:13 pm

Gray wrote:

Quebec is lazy, like France, so in the summer most companies give a half day every other friday (some do it every friday). Of course mine does neither, but Fridays aren't productive anyway so I think this should just be the law.

Gray for President.

Kinky John

Postby Kinky John » Fri May 15, 2015 2:14 pm

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
Gray wrote:

Gray for President.

Of what

Gray

Postby Gray » Fri May 15, 2015 2:16 pm

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
Gray wrote:

Gray for President.

TY TY Gray/Sasha Obama 2048

Kinky John

Postby Kinky John » Fri May 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Gray wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
Gray wrote:

Gray for President.

:shock:

TasmanianToucan

Postby TasmanianToucan » Fri May 15, 2015 2:18 pm

Gray wrote:TY TY Gray/Sasha Obama 2048

A Canadian and an Obama?! Texas will have collective apoplexy for sure.

OhBoyOhBortles

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Fri May 15, 2015 2:18 pm

Gray wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
Gray wrote:

Gray for President.

Good luck beating out Brianiac. Should be a good race!

Gray

Postby Gray » Fri May 15, 2015 2:20 pm

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
Gray wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
Gray wrote:

Gray for President.

Yeah but I'm going to G/G so it's in the bag already.

Kinky John

Postby Kinky John » Fri May 15, 2015 2:22 pm

don't you have to prove that an american isn't qualified for the job first though

Gray

Postby Gray » Fri May 15, 2015 2:24 pm

Kinky John wrote:don't you have to prove that an american isn't qualified for the job first though

No I'm a natural born american, attending the outrageously prestigious GULC, and running with presidential spawn. The only possible outcome is victory.

Kinky John

Postby Kinky John » Fri May 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Gray wrote:
Kinky John wrote:don't you have to prove that an american isn't qualified for the job first though

No I'm a natural born american, attending the outrageously prestigious GULC, and running with presidential spawn. The only possible outcome is victory.

let's the see birth certificate

storpappa

Postby storpappa » Fri May 15, 2015 2:27 pm

Kinky John wrote:let's the see birth certificate

Gray

Postby Gray » Fri May 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Kinky John wrote:
Gray wrote:

Now I could provide my birth certificate, but I think the real question here is about the role that shitposters' questions play in molding the concerns of the public. Does America really care about my birth certificate? No, America wants real, meaningful change and responsible government. America deserves middle-class prosperity and the opportunity to be truly great. America deserves Gray/Obama 2048. TY, TY, Please no applause.

Kinky John

Postby Kinky John » Fri May 15, 2015 2:32 pm

Gray wrote:
Kinky John wrote:
Gray wrote:

Now I could provide my birth certificate, but I think the real question here is about the role that shitposters' questions play in molding the concerns of the public. Does America really care about my birth certificate? No, America wants real, meaningful change and responsible government. America deserves middle-class prosperity and the opportunity to be truly great. America deserves Gray/Obama 2048. TY, TY, Please no applause.

I think Sasha/Gray has a better ring to it

But you got my vote

Gray

Postby Gray » Fri May 15, 2015 2:35 pm

Kinky John wrote:I think Sasha/Gray has a better ring to it

But you got my vote

lololollll

NotASpecialSnowflake

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Fri May 15, 2015 2:46 pm

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
Gray wrote:
OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
Gray wrote:

Gray for President.

Also does anyone ever feel like their boss is going to realize how little work they're doing and have a nasty meeting? Like my slacking is so obvious they have to notice. I'm constantly looking over my shoulder and I get nervous every time my boss emails me

Gray

Postby Gray » Fri May 15, 2015 2:48 pm

NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:180.

Also does anyone ever feel like their boss is going to realize how little work they're doing and have a nasty meeting? Like my slacking is so obvious they have to notice. I'm constantly looking over my shoulder and I get nervous every time my boss emails me

Yeah I have my excuses ready just in case.

wonka

Post removed.

Postby wonka » Fri May 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by wonka on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”