RancidSumo wrote:I had exactly one good meal during my time in New Orleans. It was at Cochon. I'm sure there are other good places there but they are hidden in a mess of terrible shit.
You just have to know how to eat the right foods when in town for conventions.
1. Fly in in the morning
2. Po Boy for lunch
3. Drinks and appetizers at the aquarium
4. Famous Celebrity Chef name but never inside restaurant for dinner
5. Hurricanes with oysters around 9 or 10
6. Hand Grenades then hot dogs around 12 or 1
7. Play chess for money
8. Another hot dog, this time loaded around 2 or so
9. Walk down to the Cafe Du Monde, for beignets and coffee and watch the sun rise
10. Then go to your convention meetings, where they serve breakfast
11. Drink lots of bottled water
12. Sleep during the lectures
13. Repeat with step 3