Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
tuxedocat

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby tuxedocat » Wed May 06, 2015 1:52 pm

xylocarp wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:
Gray wrote:I'm looking into donating my eggs for $$ and it's surprisingly appealing. Someone talk me out of this.

I know someone who did it to pay for med school. It takes a long time and the hormones are annoying, but otherwise, makes sense to me. I'd totally do it if I were eligible (no one wants my broken genes).

Yeah, I would TOTALLY do it if anyone would want a mini-xylo. Too short and too many genetic diseases unfortunately

Yeah, my friend who did it was a 5'11" former model/actress, which apparently makes it a lot easier to get couples to choose you. She actually looks quite a bit like Gray, come to think of it. Guuuuuuurl go get that sweet egg money!

Chris Manifesto

Postby Chris Manifesto » Wed May 06, 2015 1:54 pm

Wahrheit wrote:
Chris Manifesto wrote:For some reason, images people post ITT are blocked by my employer so I end up missing out on the wonderful memes/screenshots everyone is posting. Reason number 9876543 why i'm quitting.

Probably imgur is blocked :(

Seems like i'm definitely among the more limited-by-the-man people ITT. I'm surprised TLS isn't blocked entirely. Cant even access MSN on this thing :/

strugglebus

Postby strugglebus » Wed May 06, 2015 1:57 pm

Chris Manifesto wrote:
Wahrheit wrote:
Chris Manifesto wrote:For some reason, images people post ITT are blocked by my employer so I end up missing out on the wonderful memes/screenshots everyone is posting. Reason number 9876543 why i'm quitting.

Seems like i'm definitely among the more limited-by-the-man people ITT. I'm surprised TLS isn't blocked entirely. Cant even access MSN on this thing :/

If TLS were blocked idk that I'd make it through the day

Chris Manifesto

Postby Chris Manifesto » Wed May 06, 2015 2:01 pm

strugglebus wrote:
Chris Manifesto wrote:
Wahrheit wrote:

If TLS were blocked idk that I'd make it through the day

I can honestly say it's a huge reason I haven't already threw in the towel. Nothing like being able to discuss your lack of production while lacking production.

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed May 06, 2015 3:21 pm

tuxedocat wrote:
xylocarp wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:
Gray wrote:I'm looking into donating my eggs for $$ and it's surprisingly appealing. Someone talk me out of this.

I know someone who did it to pay for med school. It takes a long time and the hormones are annoying, but otherwise, makes sense to me. I'd totally do it if I were eligible (no one wants my broken genes).

Yeah, I would TOTALLY do it if anyone would want a mini-xylo. Too short and too many genetic diseases unfortunately

Yeah, my friend who did it was a 5'11" former model/actress, which apparently makes it a lot easier to get couples to choose you. She actually looks quite a bit like Gray, come to think of it. Guuuuuuurl go get that sweet egg money!

I'm about 5'6" so we'll see. Sadly the $35K for the one testicle seems to have been a one off experiment. Mr. Gray was down to be down a ball.

cal2013

Postby cal2013 » Wed May 06, 2015 3:23 pm

I think it has been 12:22 for the last three and a half hours.

storpappa

Postby storpappa » Wed May 06, 2015 3:33 pm

Gray wrote:I'm about 5'6" so we'll see. Sadly the $35K for the one testicle seems to have been a one off experiment. Mr. Gray was down to be down a ball.

Did you bake up a batch of liquor infused banana bread before asking him to make the commitment?

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed May 06, 2015 3:38 pm

storpappa wrote:
Gray wrote:I'm about 5'6" so we'll see. Sadly the $35K for the one testicle seems to have been a one off experiment. Mr. Gray was down to be down a ball.

Did you bake up a batch of liquor infused banana bread before asking him to make the commitment?

he was the one who suggested it. also LOL at me calling it a "one-off" experiment. I wish that pun had been intended.

storpappa

Postby storpappa » Wed May 06, 2015 4:00 pm

Gray wrote:
storpappa wrote:

he was the one who suggested it. also LOL at me calling it a "one-off" experiment. I wish that pun had been intended.

Nothing says love like comparring him to a stud horse out on a farm ...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 430AAlZVB2

NotASpecialSnowflake

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Wed May 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Out of curiosity, what would be your personal dollar amount that you would sell your ball for?

I'm thinking $150k

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Wed May 06, 2015 4:54 pm

NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:Out of curiosity, what would be your personal dollar amount that you would sell your ball for?
I'm thinking $150k

Way less. You have two of them, after all.

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed May 06, 2015 4:56 pm

FWIW they replaced the missing one with a prosthetic testicle, if that changes the calculus.

CaptainJapan

Postby CaptainJapan » Wed May 06, 2015 4:59 pm

NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:Out of curiosity, what would be your personal dollar amount that you would sell your ball for?

I'm thinking $150k

I love this thread.

buckiguy_sucks

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Wed May 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed May 06, 2015 5:03 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:I'd give one up for 35k after taxes but probably not 35k before taxes. So looks like right around that is my low

My husband was like "$35,000 US DOLLARS!!" I have a feeling he'd do it for like 10K.

BrazilBandit

Postby BrazilBandit » Wed May 06, 2015 5:03 pm

I'm thinking $150k

I would enquire broadly and negotiate to see who gives me the most.

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed May 06, 2015 5:05 pm

BrazilBandit wrote:

I'm thinking $150k

yeah and make sure you look into outcomes. just because they offer you a lot of $ doesn't mean it's going to give you a desirable testicle outcome. Not all ball-removers have the prestige you should be aiming for.

tuxedocat

Postby tuxedocat » Wed May 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Gray wrote:
BrazilBandit wrote:

I'm thinking $150k

yeah and make sure you look into outcomes. just because they offer you a lot of $ doesn't mean it's going to give you a desirable testicle outcome. Not all ball-removers have the prestige you should be aiming for.

I look forward to the thread "Negotiating testicle payment works!!!"

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed May 06, 2015 5:07 pm

this is about both balls and procrastination, so I needed to share:

BrazilBandit

Postby BrazilBandit » Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Gray wrote:
BrazilBandit wrote:

I'm thinking $150k

I don't mean to brag, but my balls are worth sticker...

strugglebus

Postby strugglebus » Wed May 06, 2015 5:54 pm

Is retaking and reapplying a good strategy when donating your balls?

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Wed May 06, 2015 6:01 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed May 06, 2015 6:06 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:How much do eggs go for? I'm tall and only average looking but really freaking healthy on both sides of family. Maybe I'd pass the gene test.

$7,000+

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Wed May 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Wed May 06, 2015 6:15 pm

strugglebus wrote:Is retaking and reapplying a good strategy when donating your balls?

Yes, but you're only allowed two takes.

Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”