Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Fri May 01, 2015 7:59 pm

Dentist

Don't forget because that can turn into more then a flu day out

User avatar
NoBladesNoBows
Posts: 1118
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby NoBladesNoBows » Fri May 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Last edited by NoBladesNoBows on Wed May 27, 2015 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Rigo » Fri May 01, 2015 8:36 pm

NoBladesNoBows wrote:
NoBladesNoBows wrote:Just want to give you guys a quick update about my first day of unemployment: it was awesome.
That is all.

QFNP
Making sure everyone's up to date.

OMFG THIS MADE MY NIGHT! IT WAS MUCH BETTER READING IT THE SECOND TIME AROUND!

User avatar
WhiskeyAndCupcakes
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Fri May 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby xylocarp » Fri May 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Rigo wrote:
NoBladesNoBows wrote:
NoBladesNoBows wrote:Just want to give you guys a quick update about my first day of unemployment: it was awesome.
That is all.

QFNP
Making sure everyone's up to date.

OMFG THIS MADE MY NIGHT! IT WAS MUCH BETTER READING IT THE SECOND TIME AROUND!

This is a safe space, rigo :evil:

Unemployment is great, blades. I've been doing it for the past few months and it has been spectacular. Except for the whole less money thing...

User avatar
NoBladesNoBows
Posts: 1118
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby NoBladesNoBows » Fri May 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Last edited by NoBladesNoBows on Wed May 27, 2015 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NoBladesNoBows
Posts: 1118
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby NoBladesNoBows » Fri May 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Last edited by NoBladesNoBows on Wed May 27, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Rigo » Fri May 01, 2015 8:59 pm

My coworkers forgot to include me in their Chipotle run today. I cooked up my Lean Cuisine and made sure I was the funniest fucker at that lunch though, I'll tell you that.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Gray » Fri May 01, 2015 9:02 pm

Rigo wrote:My coworkers forgot to include me in their Chipotle run today. I cooked up my Lean Cuisine and made sure I was the funniest fucker at that lunch though, I'll tell you that.

This is a really sad story rigo.

User avatar
NoBladesNoBows
Posts: 1118
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby NoBladesNoBows » Fri May 01, 2015 9:12 pm

Last edited by NoBladesNoBows on Wed May 27, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Fri May 01, 2015 10:12 pm

Gray wrote:
Rigo wrote:My coworkers forgot to include me in their Chipotle run today. I cooked up my Lean Cuisine and made sure I was the funniest fucker at that lunch though, I'll tell you that.

This is a really sad story rigo.

+1

Tumbleweed floating across the office break room sad

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Rigo » Fri May 01, 2015 10:25 pm

NoBladesNoBows wrote:Depends on what type of lean cuisine it was.

Image
I mix in salsa and it's actually good.
Take that, burrito bowl!

secadc11
Posts: 601
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby secadc11 » Sat May 02, 2015 3:17 am

Rigo wrote:
NoBladesNoBows wrote:Depends on what type of lean cuisine it was.

Image
I mix in salsa and it's actually good.
Take that, burrito bowl!

Easily one of my faves from Lean Cuisine days.

User avatar
cal2013
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:22 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby cal2013 » Sat May 02, 2015 5:43 pm

In the office on a Saturday, per usual. My bag of fucks is running very low. I just spent an hour watching prank videos on youtube. I may attempt the sitting nap on Monday.

User avatar
NoBladesNoBows
Posts: 1118
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby NoBladesNoBows » Sat May 02, 2015 6:46 pm

Last edited by NoBladesNoBows on Wed May 27, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Rigo » Sun May 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Last day of work tomorrow!

User avatar
NoBladesNoBows
Posts: 1118
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby NoBladesNoBows » Sun May 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Last edited by NoBladesNoBows on Wed May 27, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
strugglebus
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby strugglebus » Sun May 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Rigo wrote:Last day of work tomorrow!

so jealous right now

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Gray » Sun May 03, 2015 9:08 pm

strugglebus wrote:
Rigo wrote:Last day of work tomorrow!

so jealous right now

User avatar
OhBoyOhBortles
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby OhBoyOhBortles » Sun May 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Gray wrote:
strugglebus wrote:
Rigo wrote:Last day of work tomorrow!

so jealous right now

User avatar
ChemEng1642
Posts: 1239
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby ChemEng1642 » Sun May 03, 2015 10:08 pm

OhBoyOhBortles wrote:
Gray wrote:
strugglebus wrote:
Rigo wrote:Last day of work tomorrow!

so jealous right now

User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Mon May 04, 2015 2:04 am

Lean cuisine lmao

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby storpappa » Mon May 04, 2015 7:26 am

Mack.Hambleton wrote:Lean cuisine lmao

Lean cusine doesn't have a comedian and a jingle like Hot Pockets, callenete pockets
Image

User avatar
NotASpecialSnowflake
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Mon May 04, 2015 8:51 am

I don't think I've ever been this lazy at work. I've gone to the bathroom four times in an hour. I would say the is rock bottom, but I still have 7 weeks left

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Postby Gray » Mon May 04, 2015 9:46 am

NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:I don't think I've ever been this lazy at work. I've gone to the bathroom four times in an hour. I would say the is rock bottom, but I still have 7 weeks left

and it's 9:45 on a Monday




Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest