. Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
storpappa

Silver

Re: Senioritis / Quitting-my-job-soon-iorits

Post by storpappa » Tue May 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Hand wrote:
storpappa wrote:
Gray wrote:For those wondering, I'm wearing a men's t-shirt and stained sweatpants #sexy
Ironically, that is what I am wearing .... are you a storpappa alt?
both of you should PW probably
The only pictures I have of me in Canada are me wearing the Canadian flag, and one of me at the Java Moose in St. Johns on a trip to the Bay of Fundy
I have lots of pics taking by ME in Canada ....

RCSOB657

Gold

Post by RCSOB657 » Tue May 19, 2015 12:48 pm

A bit impossible to get my dog Baxter to sit still for a photo. I'm not heading in to work until 4pm so I am dealing with Paypal and other stuff until then, thus the bed selfie.

Kinky John

Silver

Post by Kinky John » Tue May 19, 2015 1:08 pm

The first and only time I've been to Canada, the Canadian border guy asks me "So where are you coming from?" and I say "Uhh, the United States" like total moron.

I'm too embarrassed to go back.

tuxedocat

Silver

Post by tuxedocat » Tue May 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Kinky John wrote:The first and only time I've been to Canada, the Canadian border guy asks me "So where are you coming from?" and I say "Uhh, the United States" like total moron.

Literal lol. 180

usn26

Silver

Post by usn26 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:21 pm

Kinky John wrote:The first and only time I've been to Canada, the Canadian border guy asks me "So where are you coming from?" and I say "Uhh, the United States" like total moron.

Yeah, you know how those Canucks like to gossip. The second you show up, it'll be "it's that guy!"

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

OhBoyOhBortles

Gold

Post by OhBoyOhBortles » Tue May 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Cute pup, RCSOB, what's her name? Also, good luck with the paypal issues

Gray

Platinum

Post by Gray » Tue May 19, 2015 1:28 pm

tealeaves12

Bronze

Post by tealeaves12 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:31 pm

Last edited by tealeaves12 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RCSOB657

Gold

Post by RCSOB657 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Thanks. That's Baxter, he's maybe 6-8. I was helping my sister-in-law out by fostering him when she had to move. That was at least 5 years ago now. Since my girl Doja passed Monday morning, I do have one other dog. She is a also a female, Bella who is not yet one. She's a large black lab mix with a small bit of red tinged hair from her mother (who belongs to the next door neighbor and is certainly not a lab).
Last edited by RCSOB657 on Tue May 19, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Kinky John

Silver

Post by Kinky John » Tue May 19, 2015 1:34 pm

Gray wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:

Literal lol. 180
Canadian response was obviously to apologize:

"oh sir I'm so, so sorry for the confusion, I meant where specifically?"
His eyes, bespectacled courtesy of free healthcare, pierced through my imperialist American soul as if to say, "Town is back the way you came, you filthy capitalist. Sorry."

TasmanianToucan

Silver

Post by TasmanianToucan » Tue May 19, 2015 1:36 pm

RCSOB657 wrote:Thanks. That's Baxter, he's maybe 6-8. I was helping my sister-in-law out by fostering him when she had to move. That was at least 5 years ago now. Since my girl Doja passed Monday morning, I do have one other dog. She is a also a female, Bella who is not yet one. She's a large black lab mix with a small bit of red tinged hair from her mother (who belongs to the next door neighbor and is certainly not a lab).
Getting a puppy once as soon as I move! I've wanted one for ages but I've always lived in a city or with people who don't want joy in their lives so it's never been practical but now it's gonna happen and I'm so excited that I'm allowing myself to write a ridiculous run-on sentence but really I should stop now so I will!

That felt good.

RCSOB657

Gold

Post by RCSOB657 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:37 pm

I had to endure a customs inspection the first time I went into Canada, 3-4 hours of waiting for them to search my vehicle and computer. Silly buggers needed me to unlock my laptop before they could rummage through it looking for nefarious things.

RCSOB657

Gold

Post by RCSOB657 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:39 pm

TasmanianToucan wrote:
RCSOB657 wrote:Thanks. That's Baxter, he's maybe 6-8. I was helping my sister-in-law out by fostering him when she had to move. That was at least 5 years ago now. Since my girl Doja passed Monday morning, I do have one other dog. She is a also a female, Bella who is not yet one. She's a large black lab mix with a small bit of red tinged hair from her mother (who belongs to the next door neighbor and is certainly not a lab).
Getting a puppy once as soon as I move! I've wanted one for ages but I've always lived in a city or with people who don't want joy in their lives so it's never been practical but now it's gonna happen and I'm so excited that I'm allowing myself to write a ridiculous run-on sentence but really I should stop now so I will!

That felt good.
Well I'm glad you feel better about yourself. Use commas next time maybe, it'll help you denigrate better.

Maybe that was unfair of me, sorry.
Last edited by RCSOB657 on Tue May 19, 2015 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

wonka

Bronze

Post removed.

Post by wonka » Tue May 19, 2015 1:41 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by wonka on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

storpappa

Silver

Post by storpappa » Tue May 19, 2015 1:41 pm

The dog moved and so did the koi but it's still a good shot. I will miss this while in school

TasmanianToucan

Silver

Post by TasmanianToucan » Tue May 19, 2015 1:47 pm

wonka wrote:
TasmanianToucan wrote:

That felt good.
I like this run on sentence. What kind of dog are you going to get?
Not entirely sure. Any tips on a breed for a first time dog owner?

buckiguy_sucks

Gold

Post removed.

Post by buckiguy_sucks » Tue May 19, 2015 1:49 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

ChemEng1642

Silver

Post by ChemEng1642 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:50 pm

Someone just barged into my office without knocking and I totally didn't stop my youtube video in time. WHOOPS!

tuxedocat

Silver

Post by tuxedocat » Tue May 19, 2015 1:50 pm

Gray wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:

Literal lol. 180
Canadian response was obviously to apologize:

"oh sir I'm so, so sorry for the confusion, I meant where specifically?"
I've had some good times with border control over the years. I dated a guy in Ottawa for a while so I was flying into Canada pretty much every weekend, largely with no issues. When we broke up, I decided to go ahead that weekend with the flight I'd booked to Toronto anyway. Of course, THAT was the time that a very serious lady decided to interrogate me about the frequency of my border crossings.
Her: why do you spend so many weekends here?
Me: I've been dating a Canadian.
Her: Doesn't he ever visit you?
Me: He works for the government, it's easier for me to travel.
Her: Well are you seeing him this weekend?
Me: No.
Her: Why? Did he cancel on you?
Me: WE BROKE UP YESTERDAY OKAY?? *bursts into tears*
Her: Then why are you here?
Me: So I can drink and play board games with my friends. Can I please go do that now?? *tears*
Her: *look of horror, waves me through*

wonka

Bronze

Post removed.

Post by wonka » Tue May 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Post removed.

storpappa

Silver

Post by storpappa » Tue May 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Valuable information YOU need to know
This Memorial Day weekend be the wine guru instead of that person that brought a six pack of bud

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

RCSOB657

Gold

Post by RCSOB657 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:54 pm

Tas, please do yourself and your puppy a favor by getting settled first.

Poldy

Silver

Post by Poldy » Tue May 19, 2015 2:03 pm

RCSOB657 wrote:Tas, please do yourself and your puppy a favor by getting settled first.
TasmanianToucan wrote:
wonka wrote:
TasmanianToucan wrote:

That felt good.
The correct answer for anyone looking for a dog, first time or tenth time, is a lab. They are the best dogs on the planet.

Chris Manifesto

Bronze

Post by Chris Manifesto » Tue May 19, 2015 2:05 pm

RancidSumo wrote:
RCSOB657 wrote:Tas, please do yourself and your puppy a favor by getting settled first.
TasmanianToucan wrote:
wonka wrote:
TasmanianToucan wrote:

That felt good.
The correct answer for anyone looking for a dog, first time or tenth time, is a lab. They are the best dogs on the planet.

You've obviously never owned a Velociraptor. #bestdogsever

wonka

Bronze

Post removed.

Post by wonka » Tue May 19, 2015 2:05 pm

Post removed.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”