terrier27 wrote:Checking in! (kinda surreal)
If you are admitted off the waitlist at this point in the cycle, do you do the full scholarship process or should I just email financial aid and start negotiating? Do you think a 150k offer from Michigan is good enough leverage to get anything at this point?
As someone who got in late last year and had significant offers Michigan/Northwestern, I know that Duke is typically willing to be very generous with its financial aid. Make sure to attach the offer letter from Michigan to whatever email you send to Duke, and write that you are very interested in Duke, money is a concern for you, and you want to know that you have their final offer before you make a decision.