LearnLeo is a Chicago startup offering free case briefing and career tools for law students.
We've redesigned our app from the ground up based on feedback from last year's users. The free app, currently available to students at the top 20+ law schools, allows you to:
- Learn how to brief cases with our interactive tutorial so that you won't be behind once school starts.
- Highlight and take notes on the cases your professor assigns, and then automatically generate case briefs based on those notes and highlights.
- Generate outlines from all of your briefed cases and notes.
- Come November, you'll be able to research, take notes on, and connect with top law firms.
To sign up for your free account and get started, click here.
If you don't attend a supported school, stay tuned, as we have big plans for operating at law schools outside of the top 20, coming this fall.
Special forum where professionals are encouraged to help law school applicants, students, and graduates.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:12 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests