Useful Answers + Hot Tips From Dave Hall of Velocity Forum

Special forum where professionals are encouraged to help law school applicants, students, and graduates.
NYSprague

Silver

Re: PrepTest 72 Game 4 Explanation Is Up and Is Free

Post by NYSprague » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:38 pm

Brut wrote:hey aren't you that guy who lied about his LSAT score and then got sued for it
Lol. Didn't the same guy sue TLS? Can't remember. I know he has sued a few people.
Last edited by NYSprague on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WaltGrace83

Silver

Post by WaltGrace83 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:39 pm

I think we should keep this thread on point with the topic. Thanks for the explanation, Dave!

NYSprague

Silver

Post by NYSprague » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:41 pm

WaltGrace83 wrote:I think we should keep this thread on point with the topic. Thanks for the explanation, Dave!
Agreed. Thanks.

mornincounselor

Silver

Post removed.

Post by mornincounselor » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by mornincounselor on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

h3jk5h

New

Post by h3jk5h » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:48 pm

mornincounselor wrote:Well I don't think we should leave a comment like Brut's above untouched without qualification. OP scored numerous 180s on the LSAT.

If I say I banged 3 blonde VS models in Vegas last year and one of them ended up being Brunette am I really a liar? Maybe technically, but the point is the same.

And the point here is that OP is an incredible LSAT powerhouse and here is his free explanation of the recent difficult logic game.
Indeed, just watching him talk and judging from his vibe gives me the sense that he is an absolute freak. That vibe of a very smart man. I've been lucky to make friends with some extremely brilliant people in school, and all of them have a unique demeanor. Hard to explain.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

h3jk5h

New

Post by h3jk5h » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:08 pm

mornincounselor wrote:Well I don't think we should leave a comment like Brut's above untouched without qualification. OP scored numerous 180s on the LSAT.

If I say I banged 3 blonde VS models in Vegas last year and one of them ended up being Brunette am I really a liar? Maybe technically, but the point is the same.

And the point here is that OP is an incredible LSAT powerhouse and here is his free explanation of the recent difficult logic game.
I have a feeling you are using a personal analogy that is real.

What a boss.

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:52 am

WaltGrace83 wrote:I think we should keep this thread on point with the topic. Thanks for the explanation, Dave!
no, this thread is useless
dave already has his own dedicated thread to promote his company
if he'd like to inform posters that he has new explanations up, he should edit the title of his original thread to reflect that
we don't need two dave hall threads

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:27 am

Brut wrote:
if he'd like to inform posters that he has new explanations up, he should edit the title of his original thread to reflect that
Yes^, plus I had already scooped him and posted an identical topic thread with the set-up and explanation for this game already, before most people even had their scores, making starting this thread redundant.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=232122

He could have just posted his link there since already a thread about the topic, but it seems he never posts in threads he didn't start. Plus, I'm not trying to sell/promote a book or pre-recorded home brew video prep class. I'm kinda proud of scooping everyone with the first solid explanation written and posted for that game so quickly when score release began and don't want that fact to get overshadowed by another one of DHs TLS marketing ploys.

Dave, I wouldn't have minded if you just posted your link in the thread I started about this game and were just genuinely trying to share your work to help others. It's the shameless self promotion to sell a product that bothers me with how you use and participate on TLS. Why don't you ever answer questions or post info/advice/your perspective about things people ask about/discuss in threads other than ones you start that include a link to your company? I'm under the impression that when TLS admin decided to allow commercial prep enterprises to post as representatives of the company with name and/or logo and start and maintain their own threads and post some links to their own stuff, that it was conditional on them not solely or mainly doing it for blatant commercial promotion with heavily link posting to direct traffic to company site, AND that they must also contribute substantive content that is responsive to TLS users threads/questions and participate in other threads besides just the ones started by the company (which are obviously self serving) in ways responsive to the needs/question(s) of TLS users/students prepping for the LSAT that cannot afford a tutor or class or that needs clarification/help with something specific. I thought the TLS rules are pretty strongly against using threads and posts to basically advertise for free rather than paying for ads like the other companies that play legit and only allows company/commercial source dedicated threads to entities that also contribute to random TLS users in threads that users start for the sake of contributing free help to others and contributing more new content to the TLS LSAT knowledge base. Maybe the mods see it different or just haven't noticed yet, but to me it looks like you're breaking the rules by abusing the forum for your own personal $$ gain and only participating in self promotional ways during the seasonal peak LSAT prep biz enrollment periods, like right now. If you regularly actively participated and answered questions in threads other people started to contribute regularly for the sake of helping TLS users like BP, Manhattan and Mike Kim do, I'd have zero problem with you posting and doing so partly to generate awareness of yourself/company. I just think you should play by the same rules everyone else does and not abuse posting threads mainly to redirect traffic to your company website. If you just want to advertise, just buy ad space like all the other commercial enterprises do.

If you really want to be a part of the TLS community, jump in more and help TLS users with their specific questions and issues, not just post generalized/generic advice to get your name on the board and links in front of your target customer base. Nobody disputes that you are skilled at the LSAT, so share a bit more of your wisdom here (not through links) if you want to be more than just a shill in the TLS community. Seriously, check out what Manhattan LSAT Christine has done! She's contributed a TON of deep detailed responses and insight all over the place since she arrived without posting a bunch of links to their company website! Her stuff is amazing and she genuinely puts in lots of time for free to help random TLS users on a frequent basis, not just when it's get enrollments season. BPLaura and Mike Kim have also done the same and contributed many long detailed responses to TLS users specific questions in many different threads and put in a LOT of their time for free to help specific individuals with their specific issues.

That's just my opinion and feel compelled to share. It bothers me because the other companies obey rules that you are ignoring and this is after your past ethical misconduct involved in marketing your company when you originally launched it a few years ago heavily based on marketing via TLS threads and posts for promoting and creating awareness about you and your company/home made prep videos for sale. Even if you offer free samples of some good advice, it's still blatant commercial promotional advertising, which I'm pretty sure is prohibited in posts by TLS rules.

roranoa

Silver

Post by roranoa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:10 am

Jeffort wrote:
Brut wrote:
Yes^, plus I had already scooped him and posted an identical topic thread with the set-up and explanation for this game already, before most people even had their scores, making starting this thread redundant.

He could have just posted his link there since already a thread about the topic, but it seems he never posts in threads he didn't start. Plus, I'm not trying to sell/promote a book or pre-recorded home brew video prep class. I'm kinda proud of scooping everyone with the first solid explanation written and posted for that game so quickly when score release began and don't want that fact to get overshadowed by another one of DHs TLS marketing ploys.

Dave, I wouldn't have minded if you just posted your link in the thread I started about this game and were just genuinely trying to share your work to help others. It's the shameless self promotion to sell a product that bothers me with how you use and participate on TLS. Why don't you ever answer questions or post info/advice/your perspective about things people ask about/discuss in threads other than ones you start that include a link to your company? I'm under the impression that when TLS admin decided to allow commercial prep enterprises to post as representatives of the company with name and/or logo and start and maintain their own threads and post some links to their own stuff, that it was conditional on them not solely or mainly doing it for blatant commercial promotion with heavily link posting to direct traffic to company site, AND that they must also contribute substantive content that is responsive to TLS users threads/questions and participate in other threads besides just the ones started by the company (which are obviously self serving) in ways responsive to the needs/question(s) of TLS users/students prepping for the LSAT that cannot afford a tutor or class or that needs clarification/help with something specific. I thought the TLS rules are pretty strongly against using threads and posts to basically advertise for free rather than paying for ads like the other companies that play legit and only allows company/commercial source dedicated threads to entities that also contribute to random TLS users in threads that users start for the sake of contributing free help to others and contributing more new content to the TLS LSAT knowledge base. Maybe the mods see it different or just haven't noticed yet, but to me it looks like you're breaking the rules by abusing the forum for your own personal $$ gain and only participating in self promotional ways during the seasonal peak LSAT prep biz enrollment periods, like right now. If you regularly actively participated and answered questions in threads other people started to contribute regularly for the sake of helping TLS users like BP, Manhattan and Mike Kim do, I'd have zero problem with you posting and doing so partly to generate awareness of yourself/company. I just think you should play by the same rules everyone else does and not abuse posting threads mainly to redirect traffic to your company website. If you just want to advertise, just buy ad space like all the other commercial enterprises do.

If you really want to be a part of the TLS community, jump in more and help TLS users with their specific questions and issues, not just post generalized/generic advice to get your name on the board and links in front of your target customer base. Nobody disputes that you are skilled at the LSAT, so share a bit more of your wisdom here (not through links) if you want to be more than just a shill in the TLS community. Seriously, check out what Manhattan LSAT Christine has done! She's contributed a TON of deep detailed responses and insight all over the place since she arrived without posting a bunch of links to their company website! Her stuff is amazing and she genuinely puts in lots of time for free to help random TLS users on a frequent basis, not just when it's get enrollments season. BPLaura and Mike Kim have also done the same and contributed many long detailed responses to TLS users specific questions in many different threads and put in a LOT of their time for free to help specific individuals with their specific issues.

That's just my opinion and feel compelled to share. It bothers me because the other companies obey rules that you are ignoring and this is after your past ethical misconduct involved in marketing your company when you originally launched it a few years ago heavily based on marketing via TLS threads and posts for promoting and creating awareness about you and your company/home made prep videos for sale. Even if you offer free samples of some good advice, it's still blatant commercial promotional advertising, which I'm pretty sure is prohibited in posts by TLS rules.

THIS!

I really want to see Dave apologize for once rather than using his LSAT mastery to slither out of this one.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Shrinercc

New

Post by Shrinercc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:37 am

Jeffort wrote:
Brut wrote:

Wow, Jeffort, who made you the arbiter of TLS forum advice power? You're obviously just butthurt that someone else posted a video (not a written explanation) the way you didn't do and you want some kind of superficial praise for having done so first. Deal with the fact that others want to do the same thing and you don't own a copyright to having done the fourth game already. Seriously, I know little about velocity LSAT but the dude knows what he's talking about and he provides insight every now and then to help out on these forums. I can't believe you would go on such a crusade to oust someone who obviously has a substantial amount of LSAT knowledge and help people. LSAT studiers don't give a shit about "how" helpful or “how equal their promotion is to their contributions are", we want knowledge In all the forms that we can get it, regardless of the process of it. Nobody else gives a rat's ass about this fake feud you've conjured up. And, FYI, a lot of Dave's videos are free and have been rather insightful at that.

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Shrinercc wrote:
Jeffort wrote:
Brut wrote:

Wow, Jeffort, who made you the arbiter of TLS forum advice power? You're obviously just butthurt that someone else posted a video (not a written explanation) the way you didn't do and you want some kind of superficial praise for having done so first. Deal with the fact that others want to do the same thing and you don't own a copyright to having done the fourth game already. Seriously, I know little about velocity LSAT but the dude knows what he's talking about and he provides insight every now and then to help out on these forums. I can't believe you would go on such a crusade to oust someone who obviously has a substantial amount of LSAT knowledge and help people. LSAT studiers don't give a shit about "how" helpful or “how equal their promotion is to their contributions are", we want knowledge In all the forms that we can get it, regardless of the process of it. Nobody else gives a rat's ass about this fake feud you've conjured up. And, FYI, a lot of Dave's videos are free and have been rather insightful at that.
stop sockpuppeting dave
the "shrinercc" account was created today and this is its very first post
i'm sure some random user decided to join tls today just to rush to your defense
come on man
when are you going to learn that the world doesn't revolve around you

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:15 pm

this right here is a perfect example of why tls hates on dave hall

NYSprague

Silver

Post by NYSprague » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Brut wrote:this right here is a perfect example of why tls hates on dave hall
I don't hate Dave hall. I'm not sure why anyone would.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Shrinercc

New

Post by Shrinercc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Jeffort wrote:
Brut wrote:

I'm kinda proud of scooping everyone with the first solid explanation written and posted for that game so quickly when score release began and don't want that fact to get overshadowed by another one of DHs TLS marketing ploys.

Dave, I wouldn't have minded if you just posted your link in the thread I started about this game and were just genuinely trying to share your work to help others.

If you really want to be a part of the TLS community, jump in more and help TLS users with their specific questions and issues, not just post generalized/generic advice to get your name on the board and links in front of your target customer base.

That's just my opinion and feel compelled to share. It bothers me because the other companies obey rules that you are ignoring and this is after your past ethical misconduct involved in marketing your company when you originally launched it a few years ago heavily based on marketing via TLS threads and posts for promoting and creating awareness about you and your company/home made prep videos for sale. someone produced an explanation of game 4 that is not in my thread and so it takes attention away from my explanation. Now I'm going to whine about it because I WAS THE FIRST TO POST!
Nuff said. Stop being king baby, Jeffort

Shrinercc

New

Post by Shrinercc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Shrinercc wrote:
Jeffort wrote:
Brut wrote:

stop sockpuppeting dave
the "shrinercc" account was created today and this is its very first post
i'm sure some random user decided to join tls today just to rush to your defense
come on man
when are you going to learn that the world doesn't revolve around you
I'm definitely not Dave, but I'm a supporter of Dave and I don't like the way in which Jeffort attempts to reign dominance on these boards. Yeah, people respect you Jeffort, you do a lot of great things here, but you're not the end all of be all and you don't have any authority to demand how people use these boards, especially those who attempt to freely offer their services.

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:17 pm

NYSprague wrote:
document forgery maybe?
false advertising?
then when questioned about this, not fessing up to his lies
and instead responding with anger and indignation
until finally the overwhelming proof forced him to issue a big alligator tears confession
god i wish he would just go away

Danger Zone

Platinum

Post by Danger Zone » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Jeffort have you ever written a short post in your life

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Shrinercc

New

Post by Shrinercc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Brut wrote:
NYSprague wrote:
document forgery maybe?
false advertising?
until finally the overwhelming proof forced him to issue a big alligator tears confession
Yeah, so, here is what happened. Dave didn't certify on the last LSAT he took that he was taking this for the sole purpose of going to law school, because, well, he wasn't. So LSAC never released his score. He said he felt confident that he did get a perfect score, though. He admitted that this pride and confidence was wrong. LSAC eventually contacted him to let him know he got a 177 instead of a 180. He had already had two perfect scores, but had been claiming three. Big. Fucking. Deal. The guy is an LSAT boss and made a rather harmless mistake that [[trolling comment removed]]. Truly absurd.

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Shrinercc wrote:
Brut wrote:
NYSprague wrote:
document forgery maybe?
false advertising?
Yeah, so, here is what happened. Dave didn't certify on the last LSAT he took that he was taking this for the sole purpose of going to law school, because, well, he wasn't. So LSAC never released his score. He said he felt confident that he did get a perfect score, though. He admitted that this pride and confidence was wrong. LSAC eventually contacted him to let him know he got a 177 instead of a 180. He had already had two perfect scores, but had been claiming three. Big. Fucking. Deal. The guy is an LSAT boss and made a rather harmless mistake that [[trolling comment removed]]. Truly absurd.
stop it dave
stop downplaying your lies
what about your forged IRRs
what about your angry, over-the-top denials of wrongdoing
likening posters like jeffort to conspiracy theorists
your first deception led to another which led to another, and so on
until you left tls in shame
please, just leave

chup

Diamond

Post by chup » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:35 pm

Everyone please shut the fuck up. I'm going to merge this with the existing Dave Hall thread. You've made your points; you don't need to keep repeating those points so you can have the last word.

Shrinercc

New

Post by Shrinercc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:45 pm

aschup wrote:Everyone please shut the fuck up. I'm going to merge this with the existing Dave Hall thread. You've made your points; you don't need to keep repeating those points so you can have the last word.
Thank you. Hopefully the [[trolling comment removed]].

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

chup

Diamond

Post by chup » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:48 pm

Shrinercc wrote:
aschup wrote:Everyone please shut the fuck up. I'm going to merge this with the existing Dave Hall thread. You've made your points; you don't need to keep repeating those points so you can have the last word.
Thank you. Hopefully the [[trolling comment removed]].
What the fuck did I just say?

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Shrinercc wrote:
Jeffort wrote:
Brut wrote:

I'm kinda proud of scooping everyone with the first solid explanation written and posted for that game so quickly when score release began and don't want that fact to get overshadowed by another one of DHs TLS marketing ploys.

Dave, I wouldn't have minded if you just posted your link in the thread I started about this game and were just genuinely trying to share your work to help others.

If you really want to be a part of the TLS community, jump in more and help TLS users with their specific questions and issues, not just post generalized/generic advice to get your name on the board and links in front of your target customer base.

That's just my opinion and feel compelled to share. It bothers me because the other companies obey rules that you are ignoring and this is after your past ethical misconduct involved in marketing your company when you originally launched it a few years ago heavily based on marketing via TLS threads and posts for promoting and creating awareness about you and your company/home made prep videos for sale. someone produced an explanation of game 4 that is not in my thread and so it takes attention away from my explanation. Now I'm going to whine about it because I WAS THE FIRST TO POST!
My complaint and questions were directed at Dave.

I have no idea who you are or why you are playing straw man and ad hominem against me and included a selectively edited/distorted version of my original post. Playing straw man against me to deflect my questions to Dave is silly, and odd since it's from a brand new user account and my complaint is about DHs behavior here going back several years up to now, not about that game and not based on any ego issues. My complaint is about DH breaking the forum rules to fill his pockets. I give my time here freely and post to help people that cannot afford a tutor or a good class. That is why I've been posting free LSAT advice on various LSAT forums for at least 9 years and I've never done it to try to sell or promote any commercial product. DH posts here to sell his video classes to TLS users to make $$, not to help out people that can't afford a commercial prep class or tutor. That's the issue.

I don't represent any company and have never used the board to endorse or sell any product or promote sales of anything. DH is mainly posting for commercial promotion/advertising purposes to generate business and avoid paying for ads. TLS rules specifically prohibit people using user accounts/threads/posts mainly for SPAM/commercial advertising and promotion/trying to sell a product purposes. DH again appears to be using TLS mainly for the purpose of marketing sales of his video classes. Advertisers aren't supposed to use threads/posts mainly to market/advertise products for sale, they're supposed to buy ads, like all the honest/ethical prep companies do.

My argument and complaint is exactly what I said, not your misguided strawman hate fueled response towards me, which is odd given you just joined the forum today, acted like you don't know anything about the history of DH and TLS, then suddenly do, all the while going ad hominem on me for pointing out what appears to be unfair use/abuse of the TLS forum for commercial purposes. My complaint is based on TLS rules and fairness, especially fairness to Mike Kim, Manhattan, BP and other prep companies since they contribute a LOT to TLS and to individual users with their specific issues/questions in exchange for being allowed to have a commercial presence in threads. So far in the several years since DH joined TLS, he hasn't done much of that and his contributions are mainly links that re-direct users to his commercial website for free samples of his product or basic generic advice that isn't in response to a question from a student. He posts to generate awareness of his products for sale to generate sales. Even though he does occasionally post some basic generic advice, it's still spamming. Stick to the issues if you want to jump into a fight you aren't part of instead of jumping in just to try to malign me with bad logic and personal insults.

Thank you moderators for merging the threads, could you guys clarify the current TLS rules regarding commercial promotion of products/companies using threads & posts for advertising/sales generating purposes?

DH, I would appreciate it if you'd address my questions and concerns. Like I said, I have no problem with you being another TLS expert advice giver if you actively participate in the community beyond just being a shill to try to re-direct TLS users to your commercial web site to generate sales. There are plenty of new posts everyday from students with LSAT prep questions that can't afford/don't otherwise have access to expert LSAT teachers/tutors. Why don't you ever spend any time posting answers to students questions asked in threads other than your self promoting threads? If you start doing that actively and don't just only show up here when it's enrollment (prep $$ making) season with self promotional posts, I'd be fine with it. There will be far more student threads with questions than the currently active TLS regulars that are tutors/teachers (me, Mike Kim, MLSAT, BP, and a few other tutors that frequent the board) will be able to field over the next months since peak LSAT season is just beginning. If you want to $$ benefit from TLS, do the right thing and give something back in exchange, put in some pro bono time to help TLS users that can't afford a class or a tutor.

Shrinercc

New

Post by Shrinercc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:50 pm

Jeffort wrote:
Shrinercc wrote:
Jeffort wrote:

My complaint and questions were directed at Dave.

I have no idea who you are or why you are playing straw man and ad hominem against me and included a selectively edited/distorted version of my original post. Playing straw man against me to deflect my questions to Dave is silly, and odd since it's from a brand new user account and my complaint is about DHs behavior here going back several years up to now, not about that game and not based on any ego issues. My complaint is about DH breaking the forum rules to fill his pockets. I give my time here freely and post to help people that cannot afford a tutor or a good class. That is why I've been posting free LSAT advice on various LSAT forums for at least 9 years and I've never done it to try to sell or promote any commercial product. DH posts here to sell his video classes to TLS users to make $$, not to help out people that can't afford a commercial prep class or tutor. That's the issue.

I don't represent any company and have never used the board to endorse or sell any product or promote sales of anything. DH is mainly posting for commercial promotion/advertising purposes to generate business and avoid paying for ads. TLS rules specifically prohibit people using user accounts/threads/posts mainly for SPAM/commercial advertising and promotion/trying to sell a product purposes. DH again appears to be using TLS mainly for the purpose of marketing sales of his video classes. Advertisers aren't supposed to use threads/posts mainly to market/advertise products for sale, they're supposed to buy ads, like all the honest/ethical prep companies do.

My argument and complaint is exactly what I said, not your misguided strawman hate fueled response towards me, which is odd given you just joined the forum today, acted like you don't know anything about the history of DH and TLS, then suddenly do, all the while going ad hominem on me for pointing out what appears to be unfair use/abuse of the TLS forum for commercial purposes. My complaint is based on TLS rules and fairness, especially fairness to Mike Kim, Manhattan, BP and other prep companies since they contribute a LOT to TLS and to individual users with their specific issues/questions in exchange for being allowed to have a commercial presence in threads. So far in the several years since DH joined TLS, he hasn't done much of that and his contributions are mainly links that re-direct users to his commercial website for free samples of his product or basic generic advice that isn't in response to a question from a student. He posts to generate awareness of his products for sale to generate sales. Even though he does occasionally post some basic generic advice, it's still spamming. Stick to the issues if you want to jump into a fight you aren't part of instead of jumping in just to try to malign me with bad logic and personal insults.

Thank you moderators for merging the threads, could you guys clarify the current TLS rules regarding commercial promotion of products/companies using threads & posts for advertising/sales generating purposes?

DH, I would appreciate it if you'd address my questions and concerns. Like I said, I have no problem with you being another TLS expert advice giver if you actively participate in the community beyond just being a shill to try to re-direct TLS users to your commercial web site to generate sales. There are plenty of new posts everyday from students with LSAT prep questions that can't afford/don't otherwise have access to expert LSAT teachers/tutors. Why don't you ever spend any time posting answers to students questions asked in threads other than your self promoting threads? If you start doing that actively and don't just only show up here when it's enrollment (prep $$ making) season with self promotional posts, I'd be fine with it. There will be far more student threads with questions than the currently active TLS regulars that are tutors/teachers (me, Mike Kim, MLSAT, BP, and a few other tutors that frequent the board) will be able to field over the next months since peak LSAT season is just beginning. If you want to $$ benefit from TLS, do the right thing and give something back in exchange, put in some pro bono time to help TLS users that can't afford a class or a tutor.
Please go read the first two pages of this thread and then reconsider what you've just wrote. Dave is helping students for free and has been answering students questions in this thread. I really can't understand this at all, Jeff. The dude posted a link to a game that many people have been trying to figure out. It's not a big deal dude.

chup

Diamond

Re: Useful Answers + Hot Tips From the Guy Who Got 3 180s

Post by chup » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Oh look at that now you're both banned.

As will be anyone else who wants to continue with this shit.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Free Help and Advice from Professionals”