Cairo Univesrity Forum

This forum is designed to assist those who are looking at law schools outside the US. Please use this forum for these kinds of discussions.
The Egyptian

New

Cairo Univesrity

Post by The Egyptian » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:47 am

I know how unique this may sounds.

I am a law school graduate from Cairo university. I also got my LL.M from George Washington University and sitting for the NY bar in July 2014.

Wondering if anybody around with similar background. I am also happy to answer any questions that can help anybody welling to pursue same path.

Cheers

should-i-do-it

Bronze

Re: Cairo Univesrity

Post by should-i-do-it » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:50 am

The Egyptian wrote:I know how unique this may sounds.

I am a law school graduate from Cairo university. I also got my LL.M from George Washington University and sitting for the NY bar in July 2014.

Wondering if anybody around with similar background. I am also happy to answer any questions that can help anybody welling to pursue same path.

Cheers
Was the degree from Cairo an undergraduate or graduate degree? Do you plan on practicing in the US or in Egypt? If someone is interested in working in the Middle East, do you think it is useful to attend law school in that region? Are you actually Egyptian and if so, what are your opinions on Sisi?

The Egyptian

New

Post by The Egyptian » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:51 am

Hi,

It is an LL.B. aka Bachelor.

The classification is different, than grad/undergrad if you compare it to the hierarchy of how it is here. I am planning on Arbitration/FDA area. So if things go well, I will be practicing here in the states cases involving international matters.

Yes I am Egyptian, but I have no opinion of SISI yet since I am studying like a freak these days. I guess we should give him a chance and wish him luck, and wish the country our best :)

JustBrian

New

Post by JustBrian » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:50 am

Hi, there

I am just wondering if this university is generous with scholaship benefits?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Non-US Law Schools Forum”