2020 July California Bar Exam

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Animal_Activist

New

2020 July California Bar Exam

Postby Animal_Activist » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:17 pm

Hi everyone,

This is an unofficial page for the July 2020 California Bar Exam.

A little about myself:

I am a 3rd time retaker and am currently employed at a personal injury firm near Beverly Hills. I have invested so much into this exam, and I am ready to pass. I was within 50 points of passing on my last attempt.

I believe that we can all benefit from helping each other, and so I am willing to provide the resources I have bought, which includes hard copy tactics and online bar essay reviews. I would be happy to study with anyone who has a similar schedule. I am available every day to study but I am limited to after 5pm on weekdays. I can also accommodate anyone’s bar courses because the material is more or less the same.

If anyone lives in LA or near the valley by Woodland Hills, let me know and we can set up times to meet and hold ourselves accountable to studying. This exam takes a toll on everyone but it is passable and I hope this thread can benefit my fellow Californians.

I wish everyone the best of luck in the months ahead.

nnguyen15

New

Re: 2020 July California Bar Exam

Postby nnguyen15 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:45 pm

Hi All,
I'm taking the bar for the first time in July. Was wondering if anyone had any reviews on John Crossfield? Or Tutoring by Daniel? I'm currently torn between the two and looking to secure a tutor. Thank you!

SilvermanBarPrep

Partner

Postby SilvermanBarPrep » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:29 am

Having never worked personally with Daniel I don't have direct knowledge but quite often when I'm working with an MBE student who is also taking California, they'll be working with Daniel on the California essays and/or performance tests. Not once have I heard anything less than excellent. So I'm glad to recommend him based on those reviews which have been very consistent.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

Emowasawesome

New

Postby Emowasawesome » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:15 pm

Let’s get down to business fellow CA bar examinee’s, lets start speculating what impact covid is going to have on the exam.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?