TX Bar July 2020 - Repeater. Need Bar Prep Suggestions.

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
dc625

New

TX Bar July 2020 - Repeater. Need Bar Prep Suggestions.

Postby dc625 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:13 pm

Taking the bar in July 2020. I am a repeater and have not look at the material since 2013. I now have a true purpose for taking it and am able to commit the hours that I need to prepare. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of money and I am looking for the best materials to use to prep for this. I have already brought Strategies & Tactics (working one civil procedure now). With so many bar prep materials out there, I am a bit overwhelmed by the choices. So I am looking for recommendations. Thanks! :)

AdminMegan

Re: TX Bar July 2020 - Repeater. Need Bar Prep Suggestions.

Postby AdminMegan » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:37 pm

If you are looking for bar prep material have you checked out the buy-exchange-giveaway forum? viewforum.php?f=31

You might be able to find the bar prep material you are looking for, for a lot cheaper. :lol:

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�