Bar Exam Toolbox?

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Bar Exam Toolbox?

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Does anyone have any experience with the Bar Exam Toolbox? Looking for a good mixture of one-on-one tutoring, substantive review, and practice for someone who is taking the UBE several years out of law school. Ran across their website describing their tutoring packages and was wondering if anyone had used them and found them helpful? Thanks!

SilvermanBarPrep

Partner

Re: Bar Exam Toolbox?

Postby SilvermanBarPrep » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:03 pm

I can really only speak from students I've worked with who are also working with them but the reviews from these students have been excellent. Lee and Alison (the founders of the company) hire really good people and that's probably the single-most important thing to focus on when starting a bar prep company. All experts over there.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:22 pm

I am looking for the same information. Doing research to see if I should go with them but I can't find any reviews online about the success of their program.

medalex75

New

Postby medalex75 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:44 pm

I don't have experience with their one-on-one tutoring but they do have a podcast called the Bar Exam Toolbox that discusses a lot of really helpful topics for bar takers. And Lee and Allison talk A LOT about their tutoring techniques on the show and list a ton of other ancillary guides. If you want to get a better idea how they structure their tutoring or their general approach to the bar I would really recommend listening to the podcast. Plus the podcast has a lot of substantive info as well. I've been listening to it for the past week. If I didn't already have a private tutor I would seriously have considered them.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�