Themis Feb 2020

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
soontobeNYAttorney

New

Themis Feb 2020

Postby soontobeNYAttorney » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:49 pm

Hello!
NY Bar taker here!!
As I'm going through Themis (and trying my a** off to maintain the Directed Study in addition to working Full-time), I feel like reading the long outlines is basically just a waste of time, because I keep forgetting what I read. I do way better by going through the lecture handouts and doing MBE questions, instead of reading long boring outlines for property or crimes. Does any body else feel the same?
tbh I really feel guilty when if I complete a task w/o actually finishing it.

cavalier1138

Platinum

Re: Themis Feb 2020

Postby cavalier1138 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:35 pm

Do not skip the long outlines. The condensed outlines and lectures gloss over a ton of material that will be tested.

It's good to try and stick to the schedule, but it's more important that you actually complete tasks than that you check them off the list. Filling up the Themis progress bar doesn't actually impart knowledge.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�