3rd Time Repeaters or Any Repeaters, how are you feeling?

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
lexingtonhr

New
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:01 pm

3rd Time Repeaters or Any Repeaters, how are you feeling?

Postby lexingtonhr » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Hi, I just wanted to see how everyone was feeling right now since we're a few weeks away from the Bar. How does everyone feel? I'm pretty nervous and anxious, but excited to be done. I also had a dip in my MBE performance over the past few days which shot my confidence. Anyone else feel the same?

HairySmokeball

New
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:03 pm

Re: 3rd Time Repeaters or Any Repeaters, how are you feeling?

Postby HairySmokeball » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 am

Second here for me. Not enjoying life right now. There is so much material and I don't feel like I am retaining much of anything. I am doing Themis and with MBE question sets, I go from scoring in the low 50's to mid 70's...there seems to be no rhyme or reason. I barely missed last time, so really hoping that the renewed effort this time will get me over the edge. At least it's almost over, I am ready for the relief.

lexingtonhr

New
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:01 pm

Re: 3rd Time Repeaters or Any Repeaters, how are you feeling?

Postby lexingtonhr » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:15 am

HairySmokeball wrote:Second here for me. Not enjoying life right now. There is so much material and I don't feel like I am retaining much of anything. I am doing Themis and with MBE question sets, I go from scoring in the low 50's to mid 70's...there seems to be no rhyme or reason. I barely missed last time, so really hoping that the renewed effort this time will get me over the edge. At least it's almost over, I am ready for the relief.


You'll do fine! Just keep it up, we're almost there. I was doing poorly on the MBE two weeks ago and then it went to mid 70s' as well. It's weird. I barely missed last time as well and hoping for a pass this time around. I'm ready for this to be over...

HairySmokeball

New
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:03 pm

Re: 3rd Time Repeaters or Any Repeaters, how are you feeling?

Postby HairySmokeball » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:53 am

lexingtonhr wrote:
HairySmokeball wrote:Second here for me. Not enjoying life right now. There is so much material and I don't feel like I am retaining much of anything. I am doing Themis and with MBE question sets, I go from scoring in the low 50's to mid 70's...there seems to be no rhyme or reason. I barely missed last time, so really hoping that the renewed effort this time will get me over the edge. At least it's almost over, I am ready for the relief.


You'll do fine! Just keep it up, we're almost there. I was doing poorly on the MBE two weeks ago and then it went to mid 70s' as well. It's weird. I barely missed last time as well and hoping for a pass this time around. I'm ready for this to be over...


Thanks for the positive vibes. My performance isn't quite where I would like it to be, but I think it will be "good enough". I am on track to have completed about 2200 questions, so I don't know that there is much more I can do. I am very, VERY thankful that there are only 11 days until the exam. I have spent so much time sitting at this damn desk, my back is screaming in pain. Yes, I am a little older than the traditional bar taken (mid 40's) but damn...

OK, back to studies.

lexingtonhr

New
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:01 pm

Re: 3rd Time Repeaters or Any Repeaters, how are you feeling?

Postby lexingtonhr » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:08 am

HairySmokeball wrote:
lexingtonhr wrote:
HairySmokeball wrote:Second here for me. Not enjoying life right now. There is so much material and I don't feel like I am retaining much of anything. I am doing Themis and with MBE question sets, I go from scoring in the low 50's to mid 70's...there seems to be no rhyme or reason. I barely missed last time, so really hoping that the renewed effort this time will get me over the edge. At least it's almost over, I am ready for the relief.


You'll do fine! Just keep it up, we're almost there. I was doing poorly on the MBE two weeks ago and then it went to mid 70s' as well. It's weird. I barely missed last time as well and hoping for a pass this time around. I'm ready for this to be over...


Thanks for the positive vibes. My performance isn't quite where I would like it to be, but I think it will be "good enough". I am on track to have completed about 2200 questions, so I don't know that there is much more I can do. I am very, VERY thankful that there are only 11 days until the exam. I have spent so much time sitting at this damn desk, my back is screaming in pain. Yes, I am a little older than the traditional bar taken (mid 40's) but damn...

OK, back to studies.


You have no idea. I have also spent way too much time on this desk. My performance could use more work as well, and I'm nervous about the MBE portion. I also hope that I am able to get some sleep the night before.. I'm so done with this.



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.