Critical Pass MBE Flashcards - CRITICAL!

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Dunnkirk85

New

Re: Critical Pass MBE Flashcards - CRITICAL!

Postby Dunnkirk85 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:09 pm

Can you please stop posting this in every thread? Just as a reference point, if you use this person's reference code, they also get $10 in cash back. While I think the flashcards can be helpful, they aren't absolutely necessary, and most people will be fine with the already expensive commercial bar courses. Doesn't this site not allow promotion of products/services like this?

cavalier1138

Platinum

Postby cavalier1138 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:10 pm

Dunnkirk85 wrote:Can you please stop posting this in every thread? Just as a reference point, if you use this person's reference code, they also get $10 in cash back. While I think the flashcards can be helpful, they aren't absolutely necessary, and most people will be fine with the already expensive commercial bar courses. Doesn't this site not allow promotion of products/services like this?

Yeah. This is getting a bit shady.

I'd maybe be ok with it if this were just some weirdo who really loved the service, but the fact that they get kickbacks makes it problematic.

FutureLawyer2

New

Postby FutureLawyer2 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:44 pm

Too many people are failing the bar exam these days. I am trying to help out those that could use some extra guidance as well as providing an extra amazing resource.

Good luck!

cavalier1138

Platinum

Postby cavalier1138 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:53 pm

FutureLawyer2 wrote:Too many people are failing the bar exam these days. I am trying to help out those that could use some extra guidance as well as providing an extra amazing resource.

Good luck!

And earning some cash on the side. Sounds like you're putting the license to good work!

(This isn't an endorsement or condemnation of the actual product, just the hard sales tactics.)

Anon2468

New

Postby Anon2468 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:20 pm

Absolutely CRITICAL that you use his code or you will FAIL the bar, guaranteed!

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?