AMP Question Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
devilblue

New

AMP Question

Post by devilblue » Thu May 30, 2019 8:38 am

How valuable are the AMP question sets? I have completed the Torts and Civil Procedure Knowledge Checks, and in doing those I tested out of all the Civ Pro AMP assignments and all but one of the Torts AMP assignments. I feel that part of why I tested out of the AMPs by doing well on the Knowledge Checks is simply because I know how to spot the black-letter answer, not because I really know or have memorized the black-letter answer. Come test day, of course, I'll need more than just to be able to spot the black letter law. I wonder, then, whether you all feel the AMPs are worth going through and doing/reviewing regardless of having tested out of them? Or is my time better spent doing other studying?

lightofurlife

New

Re: AMP Question

Post by lightofurlife » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:09 pm

I would like some feedback on this as well, I tried doing an amp for torts and I don’t even know if I’m doing it right but I can’t even see the correct answers to what I got wrong so that isn’t helpful at all

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”