NY 3rd Dept C&F Interview Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Sunnyvalllle

New

NY 3rd Dept C&F Interview

Post by Sunnyvalllle » Tue May 28, 2019 11:03 pm

Hi all,

I got a letter today from the 3rd Department saying that my application "has been referred to a subcommittee of this court's committee on Character and Fitness for review" and there will be an interview scheduled with the subcommittee in the near future... It seems not many people got such a letter? What does this entail? Will I need to fly in to NY twice (once for this interview and, assuming I pass it, once for the ceremony)? I'm pretty scared at this point and any input is appreciated.

Sunnyvalllle

New

Re: NY 3rd Dept C&F Interview

Post by Sunnyvalllle » Fri May 31, 2019 2:17 pm

Can someone who has interviewed by the subcommittee please help?

4LTsPointingNorth

Bronze

Re: NY 3rd Dept C&F Interview

Post by 4LTsPointingNorth » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:24 am

At least in NY's first department, everyone is called in for a C&F interview and then gets sworn in a couple of days later.

Helpful thread that is third department specific: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 5&start=25

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”