New York July 2019

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
NY0711

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:20 am

Re: New York July 2019

Postby NY0711 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:27 am

dadamafia wrote:
TheJuryMustDie wrote:Hey folks! When you log in to your BOLE account and click on 'Transfer UBE Score', does it take you to the payment page or does it not load? :shock: :shock: :shock:


Payment screen loads but I'm not sure that means much...we just have to wait and see.
Transfer Score button -- The payment screen loaded for me as well, but at the very top it reads ...this application is only for applicants who have taken the Uniform Bar Examination (UBE) in another jurisdiction and seek to transfer their UBE score to New York... I think we just have to wait.

Lawperson4554

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:53 am

Re: New York July 2019

Postby Lawperson4554 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:37 am

NY0711 wrote:
dadamafia wrote:
TheJuryMustDie wrote:Hey folks! When you log in to your BOLE account and click on 'Transfer UBE Score', does it take you to the payment page or does it not load? :shock: :shock: :shock:


Payment screen loads but I'm not sure that means much...we just have to wait and see.
Transfer Score button -- The payment screen loaded for me as well, but at the very top it reads ...this application is only for applicants who have taken the Uniform Bar Examination (UBE) in another jurisdiction and seek to transfer their UBE score to New York... I think we just have to wait.


Were there a few screens you clicked through before the payment screen or did it take you straight to the payment screen?

Mumumumu

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:22 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby Mumumumu » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:45 am

I have a few screens before seeing the payment section.

MurdockLLP2

New
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:51 am

Re: New York July 2019

Postby MurdockLLP2 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:46 pm

Going to save you a lot of time and refreshing - there are no clues that you will be getting your bar results on any website and you'll get 100 different answers if you call NYBOLE. You just get an email with your results.

It sucks, I know. But we all go through it - there's no gaming the system to find out quicker (believe me, I tried).

Best of luck.

jaekeem

New
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby jaekeem » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:13 pm

The only thing I know is apparently the wave of passes comes out first??

I just hope it doesn’t delay into next week. That would be some real :cry:

no_desk

New
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:03 am

Re: New York July 2019

Postby no_desk » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:16 pm

Does anyone know if bar forms need to be printed single-sided for the Second Department? Is it okay if one of my moral character forms is double-sided?

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby gladiator0flaw11 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:03 am

Yes, it is possible for the release to go into next week, but judging on the earlier release dates since the UBE change it is likely tonight at midnight or tomorrow morning based on last year. I wouldn't even look at the admission forms unless you passed already, but good question I'm not sure. Best of luck to everyone waiting on results!

NY0711

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:20 am

Re: New York July 2019

Postby NY0711 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:58 am

gladiator0flaw11 wrote:Yes, it is possible for the release to go into next week, but judging on the earlier release dates since the UBE change it is likely tonight at midnight or tomorrow morning based on last year. I wouldn't even look at the admission forms unless you passed already, but good question I'm not sure. Best of luck to everyone waiting on results!


It is honestly so frustrating! JD Advising predicted today, but if you look at Sperac Exam Results Release Dates the average amt of days between the exam and score release is 90/91 days. The exam was also later this year than last year. Sit and wait...

spylog19

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:58 am

NY July 2019 bar exam results are out

Postby spylog19 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:08 am

Guys, i know i am being paranoid, but I got a letter from NY BOLE congratulating me on passing July 2019 NY bar exam, i have received a letter 6:39 am EDT. Do you think it could be some kind of mistake?

kasap

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby kasap » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:20 am

I just got an email. Congrats to the all passers.

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby gladiator0flaw11 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:32 am

Do passing emails go out first? Are the subject lines the same for both emails? Congrats to all that passed.

chaitealatte

New
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby chaitealatte » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:45 am

I got my email at 7:28 AM so they're definitely going out in waves. Subject is just July 2019 New York Bar Examination Results and the pdf inside (for passing) is about 28kb if that helps. No indication you passed or failed until you look at the PDF.

Still in disbelief. I was so sure I'd failed.

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby gladiator0flaw11 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:48 am

chaitealatte wrote:I got my email at 7:28 AM so they're definitely going out in waves. Subject is just July 2019 New York Bar Examination Results and the pdf inside (for passing) is about 28kb if that helps. No indication you passed or failed until you look at the PDF.

Still in disbelief. I was so sure I'd failed.


Congrats! Even if you have an expired MPRE or NYLE the email format is the same? I wonder if everyone who passed got emails first

chaitealatte

New
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby chaitealatte » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:00 am

gladiator0flaw11 wrote:
chaitealatte wrote:I got my email at 7:28 AM so they're definitely going out in waves. Subject is just July 2019 New York Bar Examination Results and the pdf inside (for passing) is about 28kb if that helps. No indication you passed or failed until you look at the PDF.

Still in disbelief. I was so sure I'd failed.


Congrats! Even if you have an expired MPRE or NYLE the email format is the same? I wonder if everyone who passed got emails first


I haven't taken the NYLE yet like an idiot but mine just said "passed not certified" on the PDF. email seems to be the same.

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby gladiator0flaw11 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:05 am

chaitealatte wrote:
gladiator0flaw11 wrote:
chaitealatte wrote:I got my email at 7:28 AM so they're definitely going out in waves. Subject is just July 2019 New York Bar Examination Results and the pdf inside (for passing) is about 28kb if that helps. No indication you passed or failed until you look at the PDF.

Still in disbelief. I was so sure I'd failed.


Congrats! Even if you have an expired MPRE or NYLE the email format is the same? I wonder if everyone who passed got emails first


I haven't taken the NYLE yet like an idiot but mine just said "passed not certified" on the PDF. email seems to be the same.


Incredible that you passed though, sorry to be annoying but was the title of the PDF "passed not certified" or you had to open the email and PDF inside the email?

chaitealatte

New
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby chaitealatte » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:10 am

gladiator0flaw11 wrote:
chaitealatte wrote:
gladiator0flaw11 wrote:
chaitealatte wrote:I got my email at 7:28 AM so they're definitely going out in waves. Subject is just July 2019 New York Bar Examination Results and the pdf inside (for passing) is about 28kb if that helps. No indication you passed or failed until you look at the PDF.

Still in disbelief. I was so sure I'd failed.


Congrats! Even if you have an expired MPRE or NYLE the email format is the same? I wonder if everyone who passed got emails first


I haven't taken the NYLE yet like an idiot but mine just said "passed not certified" on the PDF. email seems to be the same.


Incredible that you passed though, sorry to be annoying but was the title of the PDF "passed not certified" or you had to open the email and PDF inside the email?

it's just your BOLE number, you had to open the email and pdf inside to see anything.

User avatar
ddoomm

New
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:29 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby ddoomm » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:26 am

Got my e-mail at 7:40 am - with a pass!

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby gladiator0flaw11 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:33 am

Just read the NY Press Release, why don't they have statistics for ABA graduate repeaters? Every other category is included? 77% includes first-timers & repeaters? just curious

hsbusby

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:10 am

Re: New York July 2019

Postby hsbusby » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:10 pm

Do you get a score report if you passed? Curious about the point breakdown of MEE/MPT. It seems my written score far outweighed my MBE score lol

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby gladiator0flaw11 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:01 am

Anyone know the statistics on how well the ABA graduate repeaters performed for this exam? Only categories with their own statistics were foreign bar exam takers and first-time takers. Lastly, just curious if anyone received a failure notification prior to 7AM? Seems like wave of pass emails went out first? Thanks

Foodz

New
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Re: New York July 2019

Postby Foodz » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:59 pm

Anyone who is first department know how we do the orientation video for the codes? I know we were supposed to get emailed a login but never did



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.