Feb 2019 DC Bar Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Nd5434

New

Re: Feb 2019 DC Bar

Post by Nd5434 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:01 pm

Feb 19 here. Still awaiting certification. Anyone else still waiting here? Any advice? This is crazytown.

dracolisk

New

Post by dracolisk » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:36 am

Nd5434 wrote:Feb 19 here. Still awaiting certification. Anyone else still waiting here? Any advice? This is crazytown.
Also still waiting.

The DC Courts web site mentions that people approved between Aug 18th and 22nd may "perform the oath and submit your notarized supplemental questionnaire," so I guess they are making some progress. It doesn't give any indication how many people were in the August 18-22 batch.

rothchan

New

Post by rothchan » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:17 am

dracolisk wrote:
Nd5434 wrote:Feb 19 here. Still awaiting certification. Anyone else still waiting here? Any advice? This is crazytown.
Also still waiting.

The DC Courts web site mentions that people approved between Aug 18th and 22nd may "perform the oath and submit your notarized supplemental questionnaire," so I guess they are making some progress. It doesn't give any indication how many people were in the August 18-22 batch.
I have sent them two e-mails but they totally ignored. Ehmmmmmmmmmmm.

dracolisk

New

Post by dracolisk » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:07 am

rothchan wrote:
dracolisk wrote:
Also still waiting.

I have sent them two e-mails but they totally ignored. Ehmmmmmmmmmmm.
If anyone is still waiting, try emailing again. I emailed the Committee on Admissions last week, and they sent my confirmation notice within 30 minutes.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”