Preparing for july 2019 CA bar exam

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
jirisan

New

Re: Preparing for july 2019 CA bar exam

Postby jirisan » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:42 pm

Am I the only person who is having a really hard time applying? I was locked out when I just finished the pre-registration process and am not able to log in. That happened 2 weeks ago. Ever since then I have been calling the office so many times and apparently no one can help me out? The persons who take the calls suggest me to send emails, call someone, leave voice mails etc., and I have done everything but no one is replying back to me and this is getting beyond frustrating.... :(

FinallyPassedTheBar

Bronze

Postby FinallyPassedTheBar » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:14 am

jirisan wrote:Am I the only person who is having a really hard time applying? I was locked out when I just finished the pre-registration process and am not able to log in. That happened 2 weeks ago. Ever since then I have been calling the office so many times and apparently no one can help me out? The persons who take the calls suggest me to send emails, call someone, leave voice mails etc., and I have done everything but no one is replying back to me and this is getting beyond frustrating.... :(

The timely filing deadline is this Tuesday, April 2!

jirisan

New

Postby jirisan » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:19 am

FinallyPassedTheBar wrote:
jirisan wrote:Am I the only person who is having a really hard time applying? I was locked out when I just finished the pre-registration process and am not able to log in. That happened 2 weeks ago. Ever since then I have been calling the office so many times and apparently no one can help me out? The persons who take the calls suggest me to send emails, call someone, leave voice mails etc., and I have done everything but no one is replying back to me and this is getting beyond frustrating.... :(

They responded with a lame reply yesterday that I should check my spam folder... which I have done so many times. Well I have missed the first deadline now. I suspect it is a glitch either with their system or gmail because I receive all of their emails just fine except for the password reset email (which they now say they have sent manually two separate times). So I asked them to send the password reset email to a different email address but who knows when they will reply this time. It took almost 2 weeks to get any response from them last time :cry:

Anglelaw

New

Postby Anglelaw » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:07 am

quote="jirisan"]
FinallyPassedTheBar wrote:

They responded with a lame reply yesterday that I should check my spam folder... which I have done so many times. Well I have missed the first deadline now. I suspect it is a glitch either with their system or gmail because I receive all of their emails just fine except for the password reset email (which they now say they have sent manually two separate times). So I asked them to send the password reset email to a different email address but who knows when they will reply this time. It took almost 2 weeks to get any response from them last time :cry:[/quote]

Hi there,

For login I also had hard time. I received an email from state bar that mentioned user name is your registered email. Once you login with your registered email than reset your password that's what I did and able to successfully log in.

I am not sure you able to register for july test or not but I am repeater I was having hard time to registee for july exam but I noticed once you open application file you will be able to register and complete your application by selecting edit button in bottom list.

Cali bar state really changed whole site and its more confusing at first but later gets easier as you play around.
Hope this help. Thank you

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�